I'm back now

seems like a lot of people are taking "vacations" from the forum, including 52% of the population of the forum who has never made a post on the forum but joined anyway :roll:

rotc boy said:
seems like a lot of people are taking "vacations" from the forum, including 52% of the population of the forum who has never made a post on the forum but joined anyway :roll:

I believe around 50% is the usual number of inactive members on almost any forums.. :)

Hi,

Congratulations the_13th_redneck. .............So you wearing any Sight Corrrecting sdevice now 8)

rotc boy said:

They Might be One of them Lurkers who Needed to use the Site Search feature and Found their Answers .......and went away into infinity never to return Again :)

rotc boy's Signature said:
i went into the new chat room the other day and found this waiting for me:
11:46:50 [Sword] * Sword Dances Around in the Room
11:48:56 [Sword] Pink ..............Pink i like Pink
11:49:44 [Sword] Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I want Pink

:shock: :? That was Supposed to be a Secret

Peace
-=SF_13=-

SwordFish_13 said:
rotc boy's Signature said:
i went into the new chat room the other day and found this waiting for me:
11:46:50 [Sword] * Sword Dances Around in the Room
11:48:56 [Sword] Pink ..............Pink i like Pink
11:49:44 [Sword] Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I want Pink

:shock: :? That was Supposed to be a Secret

Peace
-=SF_13=-

sorry about that then...
it was just so funny i had to put it in though ;)

hope ur sight is all good now dude
i know it the summer hols here (our major holiday period of the year) so a lot of ppl are away and isn't winter the major holiday period in the northern hemisphere, so thats why, cuz everyone is away relaxing!!!

Well thanks a lot guys.
And yes my vision is perfect now and actually my vision is better than what I had when I had my glasses on... and it was only 6 days after the surgery so the results aren't typical but they do kick ass. :D

wearing glasses just got me 20 extra credit points in health today!! :lol:

coach jackson is the best lazy teacher around

Back