I'm back, guys!

Pogue

AIRBORNE ALL THE WAY! I got in this morning at 0200 from Fort Benning, GA with shiny wings on my chest. Next step: hopefully Air Assault, next summer. I'm still all motivated and all that good stuff :)

Well, I am not too sure who you are being as I am still a little new, but I live in Georgia....... so hello from georgia :)

Get your blood wings, did you?

Congrats .. you've taken your first step to horrible knees, becoming a few inches shorter .. and the best way to transport yourself to work that has ever existed.

Congratulations!!! Are you going to be assigned to an airborne unit??? If not at least your knees will be ok.

RnderSafe said:

Congrats .. you've taken your first step to horrible knees, becoming a few inches shorter .. and the best way to transport yourself to work that has ever existed.
sound like you're already there, RnderSafe ;)

RnderSafe said:

The DOD Prohibits the issuance of blood wings *nods head and shows scars while saying this* :p :)

Congratulations!

Blue Skies Forever! :D

How many jumps did you get?
Static or free-fall??

I've not done any military jumps myself, but I have about 5 static and 70 free-fall jumps.... :D

Sold my rig 2 years ago.. :?

FutureRANGER said:
Does it really make you shorter??

seriosuly... I don't get it... unless it just smashes down everything... or were they talkin about after you had to have your feet cut off from various injuries?

actually, i'm kidding, but that would be funny if i was righ tlol.

Back