I'm BACK :D I missed you guys!

CanadianCowgirl

Hey everybody! It's me Nascar_Girl, formerly CanadianCowgirl. I forgot my password so I just created a new account. So how's everybody doing these days anyway? I've been SO busy lately, I moved to the wild west and lately I've been working as a security guard at one of the oil sites. I'll be heading back east again sometime in June. So, let me know what's new with y'all because I missed you guys!!

Welcome back. Which wild West? Canadian or Alaskan? You didn't miss much except you didn't get to vote for Mr. Milforum, which wouldn't have done any good because Dougal had it rigged to win anyhow. :?

well guess whos back..

I nearly got blinded by this trail of dust you and ur steed created.. *cough*cough..

well, I am still good ol me.. And welcome back :)
Sad to know that u frogot ur password but hey, we are all humans right?

well, enjoy the stay 8)

Heyas and welcome back !!.

P.S. Only reason Dougal won was I didn't post my pic. I didn't want to melt everyone's comp screen with how HAWT I am. . .

. . no really, I am hot. I was sweating my butt off today.

Welcome Back!

Welcome back, Nascar_Girl, formerly CanadianCowgirl. :cool:

How are you enjoying civilian life? I guess you couldn't stay completely away from things military as you are back here. Only thing you missed is Italian Guy got a job and hasn't been around for a while.

:D

Nascar_Girl said:
Hey everybody! It's me Nascar_Girl, formerly CanadianCowgirl. I forgot my password so I just created a new account. So how's everybody doing these days anyway? I've been SO busy lately, I moved to the wild west and lately I've been working as a security guard at one of the oil sites. I'll be heading back east again sometime in June. So, let me know what's new with y'all because I missed you guys!!
Welcome back,I was woundering where you went to.

Last edited:
Hiya! Welcome back! So how is the West treatin ya? So, I hafta ask now that I know you like it...Who's your favorite driver?

Welcome Back, I believe I haven't had to pleasure of meeting you yet.... But there's a first for everything!

I find it quite odd actually, that she still didnt show and thank us or whatever heh... yup, civilian life is even messier than that of the military men :mrgreen:

And Ted, she was here when u were, but it just happens to be that she didnt sail all over the place, like me 8)

Hey, me again, lol. I'm back to Canadian Cowgirl, I've gotten than name thing straightened out :p Sorry, took me awhile to get back into here, lol. I'm SO busy all the time, working 12 hour shifts and alternating between days and nights. Right now I'm a Security Officer but I'm taking the summer off to show my horses and just relax....ahhhhh the life of a civilian, hee hee. Well, catch you all later, I'll be back on here more often in a few weeks, miss y'all!

Oh yeah and my fav Nascar driver is #17, Matt Kenseth!

mmv82324006pe.jpg

Back