I'm Back in Action

Duty Honor Country

Hey all,

My status has been changed from MIA to back in action. I have been dealing with some personal issues the last few months (don't ask cuz I ain't tell'n). Anyways its pretty damn good to roam the forums again. I look forward to reading, posting and bringing down the thunder when need be.

Cheers

Doody

Welcome back Doody.. I hope you have a big diaper, cause there is a lot of poop to digest in here these days.

Where's your (old) Avatar, it was almost as pretty as my new one :D

Redleg, you've never looked better. I like my new Avatar better...see my new chains? I look so cool! I've still got the harness tho. My owner doesn't trust me.

Team Infidel, with last name like mine, I've been dealing with such things for a while. I think I'll be alright.

Thanks for the "welcome backs" all

ok, now I am back for real.

FYI, I am going through a divorce and thw wife just moved out so now I can get my sanity back...that is if I ever had it:horsie:

FYI, I am going through a divorce and thw wife just moved out so now I can get my sanity back...that is if I ever had it:horsie:
Aw, damn man -- that sucks, sorry to hear...and what with all the heartache you were going through while she was deployed. Hope everything works out. And welcome back.

Sorry to hear that, Doody. :( I hope everything works out for the best for you.

And welcome back. :)

Doody, as one who's been there done that, I feel ya and hope it all works out as painlessly as possible.

Back