I'm baaaaack....
Admin edit: Removed again..
June 3rd, 2004  
Janie

Lay off.
June 3rd, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Alriiiiiiiiiiiiight.....

Hey Janie. Not sure really who you are. I must have missed you when I poked my head in last. WElcome back anyways!
--
I'm baaaaack....
June 3rd, 2004  
Redneck

Holy crap, ItalianGuy, what is wrong with you? Behaviour like that will not be tolerated.

Sorry about him, Janie, we don't let him out much.
And a pinko is a commie, just a cooler word for them. When they get in large groups they can be dangerous though.
June 3rd, 2004  
Marksman

Quote:
Sorry about him, Janie, we don't let him out much
Hahah this ones low.
any way i think that we all can agree that we mised you,ones a poster always a poster,welcome back
June 3rd, 2004  
Janie

Thanks all. And happy to meet the ones I haven't yet.
As for some...you guys are a dime a dozen. An' the PM's won't reach me either.
And thanks to a very encouraging friend, the pic will now make it's way out front.

OOps, not yet. Unless I can figure out how to do it, I'm on a laptop, out of town. You know...the toy computers. When I get back home Sunday, I will try to get that pic front and center.
June 4th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Topic: Apologizes.

I'm awfully sorry Janie. I was actually all wrong- Sorry everybody.

I thought that was a joke and didn't figure out american humor would be so different to some extent. I really really did not mean to offend anyone.
I'm sorry Janie, I strongly hope you will know me better and it will be the opportunity for me to straighten things up and for the others to understand I am not a rude type.
June 4th, 2004  
Janie

Accepted.
June 7th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janie
Accepted.
Thank you.