Illinois Spring Encampment 2005!

USAFAUX2004

Anyone going? I am going ATF (I could be flight commander, but I will have 2 years in May and the Encampment is in April :() But still it should be fun! So, anyone going?

If North Carolina summer encampment counts then yes. :D I'm going out for Flight Sgt, or possibly Flight Commander if I decide to go get the dot. (But I doubt it)

USAFAUX2004 said:
Well is ANYONE going to ILLINOIS?
Nope :lol:

If you want to be a flight commander apply for for it. The worse they can say is no, and it really wont be wasting your time...just theirs :roll: At CAWG encampment last year there were two flight commanders who were SNCO's, so it isn't wrong, just not common.

I know, but our encampment had only one 2nd LT and the rest were 1st lt's and capt's. Plus I do not have 2 years experience and applications were over in december

I am never going back to encampment. My first one was fun. The second and third ones were complete wastes of my time. I will not go back as a basic cadet or as a staffer. Never.

So i met Airmanpatroler in person ("echo" sucks). Then I got moved from alpha to ATF and we were cleaning the toilets, when 3 flights came in and ruined all the good work (for all purposes i blame Underfly)

LOL Well I met USAFAUX2004 in person LOL and ATF suckd so bad that they almost became Foxtrot flight and yes Echo does suck, but all we need is a little more practice. Well as for the bathroom incident... well that was just hilarious. about 30 cadets with thier bladders about to explode have only one urinal to piss in. I come out and Hatkevich tells me I better not have made a mess or he will tell the Miliforum. For that I blame ATF for no particular reason LOL

well they have cadets who are 3rd year people and those who are still A1C's, plus some jokers, some that sow down creases and others that do not care

Minnesota has the best Encampment. Period. I was a basic cadet in the6th CTG, apllied for staff in the 7th and am going as SDS in the 7th.
Does IL. wing have it at volk field?

7.62 said:
Minnesota has the best Encampment. Period. I was a basic cadet in the6th CTG, apllied for staff in the 7th and am going as SDS in the 7th.
Does IL. wing have it at volk field?

thats summer encampment

Back