Illinois Spring Encampment 2005!

USAFAUX2004 said:
Spring is at Naval RTC
Summer is at Volk but this year at the Scott AFB

Yes, you are right, Illinois Wing usually does have summer encampment at Volk Field ANG base. However, this year, is is being held at Marseilles Training Center in Marseilles, Illinois. I would know, I'm on the staff :D So yeah, I recommend sending in applications for it, they are due the 30th of June.

ChrissyJean725 said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
Spring is at Naval RTC
Summer is at Volk but this year at the Scott AFB

Yes, you are right, Illinois Wing usually does have summer encampment at Volk Field ANG base. However, this year, is is being held at Marseilles Training Center in Marseilles, Illinois. I would know, I'm on the staff :D So yeah, I recommend sending in applications for it, they are due the 30th of June.

I would, but I have HGA for the same time as the encampment

hey

I'm going to encampment this year as Fox-trot Freedom Fighter's flight sergeant. I will be attending as flight staff to the 2005 NYWG encampment at West Point. I need funny, good, but appropriate motivational checks and jodies/cadences for my flight. I need hundreds of them so the more I get the better. I mostly need motivational checks. ANY HELP?????

Thanks,
c/SMsgt Sarah Stenuf
NY Syracuse Composite Squadron 135

hey

Thanks you are so much help, those links are great!!! u think of anything else I will greatly appreciate it. Thanks again so much!!

c/SMsgt Sarah Stenuf
NY Syracuse Composite Squadron 135

Back