--

January 1st, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliehz
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotc boy
that is cool, like i always say, more ribbons the better
Too bad you can't wear the ribbon. And thank you for clarifying.
But you do wear the ribbon. It always goes as the last one
January 2nd, 2005  
alliehz

Show me the reg.
January 3rd, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Show me the reg.

It is not in the Reg's, but I swear you get to wear it
--
January 3rd, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Or, you can throw it into a little black box like I do with all my ribbons.
January 14th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by nulli secundus
Or, you can throw it into a little black box like I do with all my ribbons.
True, True, but this thread is here to inform CAP cadets in the Area that there is such a shool and I believe the next one is planed for April/May
January 14th, 2005  
Concorde 4ever

Mike, your wrong! The ribbon goes FIRST (check Rubenic) and the NCOA is in the fall (airman school is spring).
January 14th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concorde 4ever
Mike, your wrong! The ribbon goes FIRST (check Rubenic) and the NCOA is in the fall (airman school is spring).
No you are wrong it goes First as in from the top, but not from where you start your ribbons on the bottom left! and we have 2 NCOA's planned! Read your damned e-mails
January 14th, 2005  
Concorde 4ever

The top is considered first and the spring is CALS, not NCOA, YOU read the E-Mials!
January 14th, 2005  
Gorfour20

Topic: Re: Illinois NCO Academy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
M-16 Training, and can get the Expert marksman ribbons as cadets!
I'm sorry. Please tell me that you are talking about an activity outside of CAP that does not involve the NRA. Cuse last I checked we don't have a marksman ribbon, nor can you jump up all the way to expert like that through the NRA. Please clairify before I type a whole lot of stuff.
Ok it is part of an agreement between the AF and CAP select cadets get M16 training and if they are any good they may recieve the sharpshooter ribbon not the marksman
If you get it issued from the airforce I think you can wear it, its a Military Decoration. Also, the catch, gotta be active/retired from the service, can't get the service award unless you're in it. It would be worn at the TOP of your rack above CAP ribbons.
January 14th, 2005  
Concorde 4ever

See, Gorfour20 knows what he is talking aboot!