Illegal Aliens Protest

phoenix80

Banned
Hey, what is going on in the US?

Millions of Illegal Aliens (mostly Mexicans and Latinos) are on the march through out the USA and it is really terrible.

They are waving Mexican flags and other Latin American countries' flags and it is alarming.

Why is it? :???:
----------------------------------

bft600.jpg

larazchicago.jpg

DSC01969.jpg

Seems they feel that America belongs to them. Many of these people are illegal immigrants that expect the same rights and protections as a US citizen. The pictures pretty much speak for themselves as to their thoughts and viewpoints. They get some of the same rights thanks to human rights activists etc. I am sure there is an article somewhere but this has to do with President Bush's propsed new policy dealing with legal immigrant laborers.

http://www.sweetness-light.com/archive/100000-illegal-aliens-protest-in-chicago/

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/01/07/bush.immigration/

http://www.illegalaliens.us/

http://www.seekful.com/indx.cfm?q=Immigration%20Laws

Various links to various aspects of the topic. Like I said before. Seems to me they are mad because the US is going to crack down hard on border guard.

I know it sounds real bad, but gather them (illegal immigrants) all up when they are at these rallies and ship them home. Look at it how you will and think of me how you will. Illegal immigration only hurts the American Citizen and Legal Immigrant.

Last edited:
Round 'em up, stick them in cattle cars, and ship their asses home. No skin off my back, I'll pay a little more for a head of lettuce. Getting tired of paying for their free health care, anyway.

You know I have no problems with Immigrants, at least come here legally like everyone else. I just like to know whos comeing across thats jose and his family looking for work and not mohammd and his jihad squad.

Unfournatetly the quality of immigrants has gone down aparentley. At least europeans had to learn english and didnt have everything translated for them.

For all I care they can live in there third world hell-hole if they dont want to come here legally.

I know the process needs reformed and needs to be simplified but we cant just let anyone stroll across our borders.

Hey, I was a legal immigrant. And as one, I feel the folks should emmigrate to the USA Legally.

They're not Rioting in Homestead FLA. We're on Alpha/Bravo tonight. Nothing is moving, not even a mouse.

I don't know how illegal aliens are deported back across the border? The only thing I hope that it is done humanly. They are humans looking for a better future, which is a quite common goal to most humans. They do have to follow the rules to obtain the status, don't get me wrong! But if they are caught..... well no need to kick somebody who is already down!

Lol freakin n00b high school kids in my area (Southern CA) are ditching class to go "protest." Here's a little something they should know: in the US, if you're a minor, you have no rights! Your rights don't kick in until you're 18 years old. Personally, I think they're using it as an excuse to ditch class because they're failing anyway.

Back to the topic, I have no problems with immigrants coming to the US. After all, the US is the melting pot of the world. This is what makes America so great. You can come here dirt poor and make something of yourself. Only in America can a high school GED kid go to the most prestigious universities in America under the guise of sports (there, got my zing in to those dumb jocks). My parents are actually legal aliens (Vietnam War refugees to be more specific). My only gripe is that, why must they enter the US illegally? How hard is it to apply for a travel visa or a work visa? Illegal immigration hurts US citizens. The census isn't accurate. Taxes go up because the legal citizens must pay for the public fees of the illegal immigrants. And my girlfriend's all-time favorite (she was a teacher in the San Diego area = high Latino population), CA's test scores suck and CA gets punished with lower funding. CA has some of the best and brightest students the US has to offer (many independent college reviewers have written about how the West coast schools kill the East coast ones in the fields of math and science), but what good is their test score if it is killed by a ultra-low test score from an illegal immigrant who only speaks 3 words of English and can't even do long division? Believe it or not, immigrant students are given the same tests as normal students in most school districts. So if you're a good student in CA with a 99% average, and an illegal immigrant student gets a 10%, that dude pretty much brought your solid A to a dead F. Now take into account the number of illegal immigrants in CA (I think CA has the most) and average that number with the number of normal students. CA would be lucky to average out with at least a 60% in English.

Bottom line, it's cool to come to America and seek your success, just do it legally. Don't even get me started with the whole terrorist thing because that pretty much ties in there too (i.e. open borders, unaccountability, staying "under the radar", etc.).

I reckon everybody is agreeing to the need of having strict but just rules about immigration. The absolute will to leave ones birth ground for an unsure future should raise an eyebrow... Then again the world isn't an equal place and equality is not something easily given. I wonder what would happen if the rich nations would so something constructive about global poverty. Give them something to life for in their own country and they won't risk life and limbs to get into yours!

Ted said:
I reckon everybody is agreeing to the need of having strict but just rules about immigration. The absolute will to leave ones birth ground for an unsure future should raise an eyebrow... Then again the world isn't an equal place and equality is not something easily given. I wonder what would happen if the rich nations would so something constructive about global poverty. Give them something to life for in their own country and they won't risk life and limbs to get into yours!

Why should it be the richer nations responsibility to "raise" the poorer nations? We already give millions in aid. Frankly, my number one concern is my own country, everyone else is a distant second. That may sound harsh but it's realistic.

Why should it be the richer nations responsibility to "raise" the poorer nations? We already give millions in aid. Frankly, my number one concern is my own country, everyone else is a distant second. That may sound harsh but it's realistic.

Mega Mega dittos.

Look at the netherlands a small nation that has become somewhat sucessful. Why cant mexico do the same on their own.

I was watching the news tonight. One of the speakers (cant remember the name) said why reward people breaking the law? This was in response to some comment about illegal immigrants staying out of trouble for 11 years, being gainfully employed for those 11 years and paying a $2000USD fine for their illegal activity.

I agree. Why reward someone for breaking the law? There is no statute of limitations on many crimes. If you do the crime and are caught you get punished, end of story. Why should this be any different?

Opinions and views please.

During the Mexican-American War. And we won the war for land. Lands are belong to the United States of America. And those mexicans who want to live and work here, they should ask for permission to live here or whatever.

A long list of American suffering ...

Round 'em up, stick them in cattle cars, and ship their asses home. No skin off my back, I'll pay a little more for a head of lettuce. Getting tired of paying for their free health care, anyway.
Frankly, my number one concern is my own country, everyone else is a distant second. That may sound harsh but it's realistic.
Bottom line, it's cool to come to America and seek your success, just do it legally.
I know it sounds real bad, but gather them (illegal immigrants) all up when they are at these rallies and ship them home. Look at it how you will and think of me how you will. Illegal immigration only hurts the American Citizen and Legal Immigrant.

All of the above quotes are just a short listing of the comments of Americans who are fed up with illegal aliens and all of the problems they have created. From limited resources being forced to be spent on illegals because of liberal busybodies, to increasing crime from 'undesirables' (victimless and drug related) ... Americans are beginning to respond to the illegal alien problem with more and more anger.

When an illegal can cross the border and receive a million dollar medical procedure instead of being arrested and sent home (or) children of illegal aliens being born in this country and receiving 'legal' status (or) a thousand and one other situations where United States (and state government) resources are spent because of federally mandated policies ... is it any wonder that this issue has the fuse lit just waiting for an explosion.

PERSONAL OPINION - When an illegal alien is identified (I don't care what their reason for being here) put them on the bus and send them home. DON'T USE ONE SINGLE BIT MORE OF OUR RESOURCES THAN NECESSARY TO SEND THEM HOME. (THIS INCLUDES ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS ... NOT JUST ILLEGAL MEXICAN ALIENS).

PJ24 said:

Rabs said:
Mega Mega dittos.

Look at the netherlands a small nation that has become somewhat sucessful. Why cant mexico do the same on their own

Hahahahaha, if this is your view, then stop moaning about these illegals! Eventhough the Dependecia theory has been revised over the years, most scolars do agree that there is a relation of dependency. Why do you reckon that The Netherlands have become "somewhat" succesful? We had a headstart by getting the riches for other nations. These nations never had the same chances we or you had. Denying the international economic relations is not only being blind but also very short sighted!

Oh yeah.. by the way, it don't matter how harsh you treat them or how cheap you sent them back. They rather die trying to get to the US, UK or any country where they think they can find their fortune. So good luck to you....

Back