Illegal Aliens Protest

Grrr

Students at CA school disgrace American flag during immigration protests.

Above link has some photos.

Local students stage walkout against bill

WHITTIER - Tens of thousands of students walked off at least 10 Whittier-area campuses Monday in protest of a proposed federal law that would criminalize illegal immigration.

Is it just me, or does "criminalize illegal immigration" not seem like a redundant/dumb statement?

The fact that they would dare put the Mexican flag above the US flag on US soil shows what little regard they have for this country, natural born or immigrants, legal or illegal.

I noticed they were flying the US flag upside down to, since we know that is a cry for help. We need to help them get back to Mexico, ASAP!

I find it ironic that they want to disgrace the US flag with a flag from a country they couldn't wait to get out of. Bet they weren't waving the red, white n' green down there.

PJ24 said:
Students at CA school disgrace American flag during immigration protests.

Above link has some photos.

Local students stage walkout against bill

Is it just me, or does "criminalize illegal immigration" not seem like a redundant/dumb statement?

The fact that they would dare put the Mexican flag above the US flag on US soil shows what little regard they have for this country, natural born or immigrants, legal or illegal.

I noticed they were flying the US flag upside down to, since we know that is a cry for help. We need to help them get back to Mexico, ASAP!

I find it ironic that they want to disgrace the US flag with a flag from a country they couldn't wait to get out of. Bet they weren't waving the red, white n' green down there.

Yes, it is redundant.

If they wanna put Mexico ahead or above the US, by all means abide by their wishes and send em home.

Ironic yes, also very telling as to their attitude- apparently we owe them something.
:)
Three guesses what I think we owe them.
:horsie:

bulldogg said:
......... Ironic yes, also very telling as to their attitude- apparently we owe them something.

A ONE WAY TICKET HOME (MEXICO) ... (DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT $200.00).

bulldogg said:
Yes, it is redundant.

If they wanna put Mexico ahead or above the US, by all means abide by their wishes and send em home.

Ironic yes, also very telling as to their attitude- apparently we owe them something.
:)
:horsie:

Exactly my sentiments. Heritage and ancestry is all well and good. But when you decide to become a part of something (citizen of the US in this case) it is not wise to degrade or otherwise make little of the thing you are wanting to become a part of.

Like Chief said, send them (ALL illegal immigrants) home and tell em "don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya."

I know it has been said before ... but ... it bears repeating .....

WHAT IN THE SAM H*LL IS WRONG WITH ALL OF THESE SCREWY 'AMERICAN' PROTESTERS ....

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO ... YOU BREAK THE LAW ... YOU PAY THE PRICE ...

ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE 'ILLEGAL' FOR A REASON ... THEY BROKE OUR LAWS WHEN THEY CROSSED OUR BORDERS WITHOUT THE REQUIRED DUE PROCESS AND PAPERWORK ...

THE PENALTY FOR THIS CRIME IS ARREST AND RETURN TO THEIR OWN COUNTRY ...

For those who are trying to be 'politically correct' ... WHAT THE H*LL HAPPENED TO MAKE YOU FORGET THIS COUNTRY IS 'SUPPOSED' TO BE A COUNTRY OF LAWS ... EVERYONE WHO BREAKS OUR LAWS ARE SUBJECT TO PUNISHMENT ... OR HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN?

Last edited:
A little thing that is going around myspace that i thought i would share with all of you here and i think most of you would agree with me on this to.

More than 36,000 students from throughout Los Angeles County, California skipped classes and marched through streets and on various freeways Monday, March 27, 2006, to protest an immigration bill being debated in Congress. "We may be illegal immigrants, but we are human," Metropolitan High School senior Melania Preciado said as she waved a Mexican flag. "We deserve the same rights as everyone else, not be treated like criminals." What an ironic statement.

If we all went to Mexico...would we be treated as humans?? (Think of all your friends who have driven down to Mexico for a weekend trip and were either thrown in jail for looking at the Mexican police the wrong way, or were pulled over for no apparent reason and FORCED to pay off the Mexican police in order NOT to be thrown in jail)...

1. Try driving around as a Gringo in Mexico with no liability insurance, and have an accident.

2. Enter MEXICO illegally - never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense.

3. Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family.

4. Demand bilingual nurses and doctors.

5. Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc.

6. Speak only English at home and in public and insist that your children do likewise.

7. Demand classes on American culture in the Mexican school system.

8. Demand a local Mexican drivers license. This will afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your unauthorized and illegal presence in Mexico.

9. Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach English to all its officers.

10. Demand that American Holidays like Labor Day, the 4th, or Memorial day are national holidays....just like stupid caesar chavez day that kept cal-trans from happening today and made me wake up for freaking nothing. (courtesy of tim)

11. when was the last time that you went to mexico and actually had no problem. ya forget it

Good luck!

It will not happen in Mexico nor any other country

in the world...except right here in the United States...

Land of those who want to take care of everyone,

except American Citizens!

These "student" protesters, haven't the slightest clue as to what the hell is really going on. They just want an excuse to leave school. What a disgrace to AMERICA, our country!

If you're going to waive a Mexican flag to support your heritage, fine... Just make sure there is an American one next to it...the land that gives to all of its immigrants, and you. IF Mexico is SOOOOO great - Why leave it and come to America? Go back there if it's so great! Think about it! Mexico isn't giving their people what they deserve, and that's why they want to be here in America. What is Mexico really doing for its people, other than making them desparate to leave? This is not about people coming to America...just come legally, so the legal system, education, medical, housing, etc., can operate more smoothly and fair for those who are citizens, and those who long to be.

Last edited:
Got this today in an e-mail from a friend.

TRY THIS:
Enter Mexico illegally. Never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense. Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family. Demand bilingual nurses and doctors. Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc. Procreate abundantly. Deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive behavior with, "It is a cultural USA thing. You would not understand, pal."
Keep your American identity strong. Fly Old Glory from your rooftop, or proudly display it in your front window or on your car bumper. Speak only English at home and in public and insist that your children do likewise. Demand classes on American culture in the Mexican school system.
Demand a local Mexican driver license. This will afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your unauthorized, illegal presence in Mexico. Drive around with no liability insurance and ignore local traffic laws. Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach English to all its officers.

Good luck!
You'll be demanding for the rest of time. Because it will never happen. It will not happen in Mexico or any other country in the world except right here in the United States, Land of the naive and stupid, idiotic politically correct politicians.

sort of says it all!

armlesscadet said:
It will not happen in Mexico nor any other country

in the world...except right here in the United States...

Land of those who want to take care of everyone,

except American Citizens!

You are certainly not the only country here. We have a group of illegals sueing the State for damages. They were detained to be shipped back, when one of them set fire to the detaining centre. 11 Died and now the rest claims to have post traumatic stress-syndrom! Some people thought the the illegals should be given the Dutch nationality because of that...
Today I read a letter in the newspaper stating that they should indeed be given a passport. They know the judicial rules very well and behave like the nationals already... (He was being sarcastic, but made a good point)

i honestly dont care what the illegal aliens do or say they have they broke the LAW by coming here ILLEGALLY and should have to pay the price for it.

armlesscadet said:
i honestly dont care what the illegal aliens do or say they have they broke the LAW by coming here ILLEGALLY and should have to pay the price for it.
I'm in total agreement.

At it again

Thousands Rally Across the U.S.

Nineth Castillo, a 26-year-old waitress from Guatemala who joined the Atlanta march, said she has lived in the United States for 11 years "without a scrap of paper."
Asked whether she was afraid to parade her undocumented status in front of a massive police presence, she laughed and said: "Why? They kick us out, we're coming back tomorrow."

WTF? Where is this sense of entitlement coming from? The arrogance in this woman's comment is disturbing to me.

"There's no way to come legally over here," said Penate, 25. "If there was, do you think people would like to be in the desert risking their lives?"

"Go to jail!" shouted William Hazzard, 58, a retired school custodian from Harrisburg. "I'm from Germany and I had to give up my rights as a German citizen. I had to speak English."

My grandparents saved every bit of extra money they had, that meant no presents at Christmas, no Birthday gifts, no frills, for years to come to the United States. My Mom spent eight years working three jobs saving all of her money to come. Both legal.

"This country was built by immigrants".............

Yeah, and ask them what they had to go through to get the opportunity to live here legally and still be treated like second class citizens.

These people are really starting to annoy me.

i hear you i say we make the border more like a max. security prison gate and have attack dogs running along it with snipers every couple of miles and a whole bunch of stuff like that O ya and inbetween the fences i hear umm LAND MINES try to get into this country illegaly now punks

As a LEGAL IMMIGRANT. I hate this entitlement crap and the fact that illegal immigrants get treated better than me and my family sometimes.

I had to jump through hoops, wait seven years, and file paperwork and pay money to an attorney. I did was INS wanted me to do. And I payed my dues to become a citizen. And further, I sevred my nation by defending it.

I don't see these illegals doing JACK F***ING SH*T. They want, want, want, and want. But they don't do, do, and do. These people expect AMERICANS like ME to support them. SCREW THEM. Let them do it legally like what I had to do.

'Nuff Said...

Luis

PS - Being a illegal immigrant in Mexico is a Felony Charge. Hmmm.... Maybe we should do the same.

I say contract the Israelis and have them design and build a wall on both Borders.

Last edited:
Anyone read TIME's article on this issue last week? Basically, a bunch of analysts got together and agreed (most of them) that the US needed laborers that immigrations carried. They also agreed that this should be done through legal means (i.e. Bush's worker visa). Immigrant labor takes care of the low wage jobs Americans do not want and keeps our consumer goods' prices low and the minimum wages stable (This is why the US has China make their cheap goods, but I wouldn't trust any technologically advanced item from China, such as my 42" LCD TV). In the end, immigrant labor only hurts the American who is a a high school dropout. Everyone else on the upper scale of education won't have much to fear or lose but more to gain from immigrant labor.

Personally, I'm all for immigrant labor but ONLY through legal means. America IS a country of immigrants but that does not mean that it should have a porous border. Anyone can become a citizen of the US granted they do it legally. It's not that hard either. It's not like you have to take an IQ test or anything (although I'm all for this idea to control the idiot problem); pass a background check, live like a normal American for 4-5 years, make an effort to learn the language (even foreign countries teach their young to speak English in like 5th grade), and live out your dream of becoming prosperous. Seems like common sense to me.

I think with the current system in place it isn't that difficult. I do not know all the ins and outs but from what little I do know it is mainly a matter of submitting the proper paperwork, studying, taking a test, and swearing an oath.

I am sure that some people (immigration personnel) may have biases or prejudices against particular groups or nationalities of people and therefore try to make it harder on those individuals. But all in all I can not see anyone not being able to get into the US by legal means if they have the will to do so.

My son is one example I can proffer right off hand and also the system by which citizenship can be obtained is precipitated by obtaining a visa something I am still trying to get for my own wife so I know it is in fact very difficult. Once you are IN the US it is easy but getting in is a *****.

ASTRALdragon said:
Anyone read TIME's article on this issue last week? Basically, a bunch of analysts got together and agreed (most of them) that the US needed laborers that immigrations carried. They also agreed that this should be done through legal means (i.e. Bush's worker visa). Immigrant labor takes care of the low wage jobs Americans do not want and keeps our consumer goods' prices low and the minimum wages stable (This is why the US has China make their cheap goods, but I wouldn't trust any technologically advanced item from China, such as my 42" LCD TV). In the end, immigrant labor only hurts the American who is a a high school dropout. Everyone else on the upper scale of education won't have much to fear or lose but more to gain from immigrant labor.

That's all well and good, except just "immigrants" aren't taking those jobs, illegal immigrants are. They're driving wages lower so much that we lose an annual $230 billion in wages.

How about those 10 million American men alone in the US that don't have a higher education, is that such a small number that it's really insignificant?

Then of course we have the billions of dollars we're paying out every year to Medicaid and food assistance programs for them.

That argument has been used a lot, but it's mostly BS. They cost us a lot more money than they save us. They are a drain of the economy, and they hurt not only those 10 million + Americans, they hurt EVERYONE.

Back