If Yasser Arafat dies, then...??

I think there'll be more chaos on the Palestine side. There's yet to be anyone as famous as that guy Arafat to replace him.

How's that guys life? He was a known and feared terrorist for how many years, and later you see him having dinner at the White House, explain that.
If Arafat dies that's one less tango we have to worry about on the planet. Looks like Castro could be next.

I say there is a conspiracy to kill him off. maybe poison by the jews or maybe just some other poison by his own people who think he is getting to old for the cause.

I agree with "SAINT" it will be very difficult in Palestine. There are noone else that can take power over PLO. Organizations like HAMAS and other very extrem groups can become even more powerful in that region and that will only increase the killing of civilian Israel people.

I think that it might be bad even outside Palestine and Israel. Extremist groups in Iraq, Philippines can get more courage if there are extremist in charge of PLO.

Hope they can keep him alive until they got a real leader to take charge over PLO.

I agree that Arafat is a terrorist that done lots ad things but it's the best they got right now.

Arafat is getting better now according to what ive read here in newspaers. If he dies I assume that the Palestinians will have an election, which is a good thing.However, alot of conflicts inside the PLA are going to surface, so chaos could break....

Although he's lost a lot of credibility among ordinary Palestinies, he's still the only leader they have that can unite them. If he does it's a huge unknown and a potential huge can of worms.

I believe in Bible.

Not yet amagadden, the worst it goes can only be a war world 3 :)

End of the world : Nobody will support Israel~~~

can we try and remain calm and reasonable? Arafat was not exactly a man of peace, and he certinly did not keep any Terror attacks from happening.

SHERMAN said:
can we try and remain calm and reasonable? Arafat was not exactly a man of peace, and he certinly did not keep any Terror attacks from happening.

For me,I think that Arafat = nothing.
If he gone, one among the few millions Palestinian will come out and replace him.

So what's the difference?

The French are saying No, The Palistinians are saying he is going in and out, and apperntly Luxemburg said he was..... For all we know he may be dead all ready, Notice all you have saw on these news Stations is the pictures of when he first landed in France, Nothing else. However when he does die we may be in some version of trouble due to more chaos and attacks.

Major Updates:

Meetings between Arafts Party is being held

The Officials in The West Bank have been holding emergency meetings

They say people have begun paving the way for a Funrel

Alot of Activity have been held around The Compound having many meetings

Friends of Him have been told they cannot come to Paris.

...I say he is dead

Back