If the WW3 Happens .....

oRTouCH

Guys I want ur oppinions about this subject...
If the World War 3 happens what would be alliances???
Who will fight or who wont?

:salute2:

Things will get changed with passage of time.

The allies of today might be enemies of tomorrow. Every nation now bothers about its own interests.

USA and UK are pretty much in the same boat. Israel is their partner too but in limited terms or should i say (situational based)?

Recent war in IRAQ has shown splitting-up of alliances in Europe with USA. Some sided with US, some did not and that includes France. Some even backed off like Spain and philipines.

In case of IRAN, no European nation (including Britian) wants to help USA.

EASTERN situation is getting better though:

Indo-PAK peace process is under-way.

China maintains friendly relations with all muslim nations.

Russo-China ties are also improving.

So no one is sure that what will be alliances in case of WW III. Because we don't know what will be the scenario of WW III.

Some will bring-up prophecies to indicate this battle but it is not worth it as things get different in different times.

I see WWIII being fought between the US and her allies against the next great threat. Islam and the PRC.

The People's Republic of China is building up their military, protecting greater power, and trying to become the next world Supe Power to replace and take what was once the lands that were controlled by the Soviet Union. If it's not going to get hot with Communist China, it is going to beocme another LONG Cold War with them.

True, but saying islam is basically joining up all islamic countries..
But living here and understanding quite a bit.. I say Kuwait wont hesitate to side alongside USA and the Uk really...

MightyMacbeth said:
True, but saying islam is basically joining up all islamic countries..
But living here and understanding quite a bit.. I say Kuwait wont hesitate to side alongside USA and the Uk really...
When Islamic nations will unite under the leadership of Mehdi, no Islamic nation will side with any other party, particularly with enemies of his.

well its kind of hard thinking bout it... I mean today aint like 600 yrs ago..
There is policies, government, relations, politics etc..
u get me

Just look a it this way, "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." When WWIII does come many of us will be screwed over in the end. Doesnt matter who is fighting.

I think there wont be Axis or Comittern...Everyone will fight for their independence...For example the countries which are in UN may fight with each other.
I can also say that Turkey cannot stay neutral and Turkey will take part in that war with USA.

oRTouCH said:
I think there wont be Axis or Comittern...Everyone will fight for their independence...For example the countries which are in UN may fight with each other.
I can also say that Turkey cannot stay neutral and Turkey will take part in that war with USA.
lmao what a bunch of crap... :whip:

and drop the "fight under mahdi ****er Removed pwnz Removed"... ... what a load of Removed... :drill:

and lmao... why do u say that the USA will fight alone? if a ww3 broke out i'm pretty sure that most european countries would take up the responsibility and fight with the USA... :visor: these threads are making me sick... remember not to use ur imagination too much...

mod edit: you see this ":cen:"? It needs to take the place of your vulgarity. If you refuse to do so, you will find yourself in the :cen: hole with the mods and likely a temp ban aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back