If the WW3 Happens .....

bulldogg said:
Very, very wrong FDD. China was invaded and ruled by Mongols, Turks, Russians, Japanese, English, Portuguese, German, American and Dutch countries. And these facts are constantly being brought to the fore in Chinese history classes starting in elementary school. There are memorials everywhere with the words in Chinese "Never forget what they did to us". The xenophobia and hatred this causes to simmer just below the surface of the Chinese is a scarey reminder of the forces at play during Europe's last two great wars.

I am aware of that. I was talking about this century, since he said during this hundred years. sorry about that. I misunderstood i guess

Last edited:
Rabs said:
I know Israel had nukes Im just not to sure we gave them to them. I mean Israel is full of brilliant people. (most enginers per capita than anywere in the world) Im sure they could of done it on there own.
Yes Israel developed their own nukes. The US found out about it only after U2 flights over Israel. The notion that US provide Israel with nukes is mainly due to Arab conspiracy theories.

WW3 may happen if US decreased Military expense without thinking world military balance as liberalist say.
Now,Plutonium is easy to get for terrorist.
Even,Sarin,poison gus can kill so many people.
Defending peace of world is hard work.
But Someone should do.
Look around the world,
Who can defend world peace?
Chine?Russia?
They must just make more and more terrorist.

gladius said:
Yes Israel developed their own nukes. The US found out about it only after U2 flights over Israel. The notion that US provide Israel with nukes is mainly due to Arab conspiracy theories.

Who do you think gave us nukes, German and American Jews.

Missileer said:
Who do you think gave us nukes, German and American Jews.
Too true. One of my History proffessors was of the opinion that the #1 reason that Nazi Germany never developed the Atom Bomb was because there was so much "Jewish Science" in it.

FutureDevilDog said:
I am aware of that. I was talking about this century, since he said during this hundred years. sorry about that. I misunderstood i guess

Aye, but to most Chinese the memory is as real as if it had happened to them yesterday and they actually lived through it. To hear the Chinese teenagers speak of the Japanese will make chills run up your spine. They do everything but foam at the mouth as they shake, shout, pupils narrow and they utter phrases like "they should be nuked, all of them killed, they are unredeemable as a species" and they mean it. They speak of the memories of colonial powers invading in the present tense. I truly do have some serious reservations about the ascendancy of this generation to power in China. As Nasa88 said China will not stay quietly. As a student of history I am painfully aware that nationalist rhetoric and the jingoism of the current rulers in China are using to maintain their grip on power has ALWAYS ended in bloodshed. You cannot take a poorly educated public with no access to differing points of view and feed them a diet of this crap without having an uncontrollable negative backlash. This was made painfully clear to the Beijing government this past year when the Anti-Japanese riots in China got out of control. At first they encouraged them but then they realised they were losing control of the rioters and sent in the troops. I personally witnessed two brigades of PLA troops in full combat gear running down the streets in formation as they surrounded and dispersed the protesters. I have noticed that since that time there has been a noticeable decrease in the amount of anti-japanese statements from Beijing but they continue to teach them a history in the schools designed to instill a real and palpable hatred of Japan and all Japanese.

godofthunder9010 said:
Too true. One of my History proffessors was of the opinion that the #1 reason that Nazi Germany never developed the Atom Bomb was because there was so much "Jewish Science" in it.
They had a deal with Japan to provide them with Fission Material but it was too late and the Japanese Sub-marine carrying that material for Germany was caught by US Naval forces.

Too bad for Nazis.

Last edited:
If one examines the history of the Islamic people, he or she would be wise to look at the way they treat non-muslims. When they fought their war with India, they slaughtered and enslaved millions because they were polytheistic. Well, Hindu's are not the only polytheists. MOST Asian country are polytheistic which would not sit well with any non-hypocritical, true muslims. The Muslims believed and still believe that there is only one God; hence, monotheism. To think that the Islamic people will want a healthy relationship with Asian countries seems pretty foolish if you ask me. There is definitely a positive correlation between the number of wars started and the number of polytheists in regards to muslims.

Too true C05060.20. Using an article by Joshua E. London, (author of Victory in Tripoli: How America's War with the Barbary Pirates Established the U.S. Navy and Shaped a Nation [John Wiley & Sons, September 2005]), Lessons from America's first war against Islamic terror, he states that during a 1786 meeting in London, American ambassadors Thomas Jefferson and John Adams were meeting with the Tripolitan Ambassador to Britain Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja to negotiate a peace treaty and protect the United States from the threat of Barbary piracy.

"These future United States presidents question the ambassador as to why his government was so hostile to the new American republic even though America had done nothing to provoke any such animosity. Ambassador Adja answered them, as they reported to the Continental Congress, 'that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take Prisoners, and that every Musselman who should be slain in Battle was sure to go to Paradise.'

Sound familiar?"

So what the Coalition troops are facing now is not something relatively new.

To quote Mr. London one more time, "This is how the Muslims understood Barbary piracy and armed jihad at the time, and, indeed, how the physical jihad has been understood since Mohammed revealed it as the prophecy of Allah."

Ron

Back