If I were in charge

m551sheridan

You know with the troubles in the middle east and their opinions of us (US). I'd pull every swinging dick out of the place, cut off all funding and let them eat themselves.

I'd put a GIANT sign on my east coast........ you wanted it, you wanted me out, I left, so eat yourselves - but piss on me further and I will turn you into glass -- KaPish?

why are we paying them to kick us in the nuts, stupid ass politicians :bang:

You know with the troubles in the middle east and their opinions of us (US). I'd pull every swinging dick out of the place, cut off all funding and let them eat themselves.

I'd put a GIANT sign on my east coast........ you wanted it, you wanted me out, I left, so eat yourselves - but piss on me further and I will turn you into glass -- KaPish?

Now you know what I was on about.

But the only, and I mean solitary good thing about being there is if they aren't selling oil cheaply to the U.S., then they would be selling the lion's share to China and India. Long as we got first dibs on the cheapest oil then we will have our lives continue as they are now unimpeded.

That's the only positive side effect of us being so involved there has brought us. A opportunity that is going to slip through our fingers onto next developing world power anyway, might as well cut our losses now.

Cold war is over, no Soviet Influence and evil empire to fight there anymore. More or less at this rate we have replaced them.

I would agree if the US was not the only super power. But they are and must act as a police force throughout the world, assisted by friendly nations.

The US is assisted in Afghanistan by NATO forces plus detachments of 40 other countries. You just can't leave them alone.

If you think that your supremacy will end some day then that day will come sooner if you back down.

But I aslo find that most friendly nations are not doing enough to assist the US in combat operations.

Someone pointed out to me a long time ago that the middle east can’t (like you say) even feed themselves and can’t eat their oil. Even if the whole area were glass we could still get to the oil.

Now there is the American back bone and attitude I know and love;-)

:D

*runs to the front of the line to sign up for being in charge*

Me me me, let me do it:D

Now there is the American back bone and attitude I know and love;-)
oh, I'd be assassinated quickly because I lack political correctness and do not kiss arse.

Don't want to be my ally? Guess you don't want my money either.

Ah schit USA, see what ya went and did ------

{{{ now where did I put that blood presure medicine anyway..... }}}

oh, I'd be assassinated quickly because I lack political correctness and do not kiss arse.

Don't want to be my ally? Guess you don't want my money either.

Ah schit USA, see what ya went and did ------

{{{ now where did I put that blood presure medicine anyway..... }}}

heheehee

I sweet talked the American right out of you:p

havnt checked iut these forums for ages,this was because it seemed like it was becoming a grafitti board for right wing teenagers to vent their venom without the moderators giving a f**k instead of adults interested in all things military having educated discussions. If you want to turn the middle east into glass that means you want to kill thousands of children.If you want to kill children that makes you a nonce. so shut your piehole untill you have something adult to say.
p.s. im not some bleeding heart liberal ask 5.56 what he thinks my political views are. go find a kkk board to speak **** or alternatively come to england. get a train to canterbury .turn right outside station and walk to first shop.ask for sven and ill step outside with a big mouthed racist bigot like you any day.

It always tickles me that they all want to move to a western countries to improve them selfs and no sooner are they here they want to turn the place into the same sh1t hole that they have just left.

It always tickles me that they all want to move to a western countries to improve themselves and no sooner are they here they want to turn the place into the same sh1t hole that they have just left.
yes, amazing isn't it........ and if they are so proud of their home countries then why don't they return to clean it up?

havnt checked iut these forums for ages,this was because it seemed like it was becoming a grafitti board for right wing teenagers to vent their venom without the moderators giving a f**k instead of adults interested in all things military having educated discussions. If you want to turn the middle east into glass that means you want to kill thousands of children.If you want to kill children that makes you a nonce. so shut your piehole untill you have something adult to say.
p.s. im not some bleeding heart liberal ask 5.56 what he thinks my political views are. go find a kkk board to speak **** or alternatively come to england. get a train to canterbury .turn right outside station and walk to first shop.ask for sven and ill step outside with a big mouthed racist bigot like you any day.
are you addressing me? and if so where did I infer any of what you mention? Bigot? Racist? Again, if you are addressing me please point out where, in my original post, did I suggest such to you.

Back to the topic at hand....
If I were POTUS, I'd get the Four Star in my office and ask him WTF are we doing. Are we there to fight a war or is it over and are we supposed to be leaving? No matter the answer, I'd tell him "Get it done. You have one year. We'll go over the details when you're through."
Why? Well, POTUS is a stinking pauleeteeshun. NOT a soldier. The four star is a soldier. I would be voted in by the people. He earned those stars. I am there by the direction of my people to act as a liaison between my people and him. If you're gonna fight the war, fight to win. Kick a** and take names. No jacking around, just get it done. Same with leaving.

We're there to get a job done. We're not there to hold hands or change diapers. We go in, get it done and GTFO. If we can't do that then WE have a big problem with our leaders (civilian and military).

From an old TV series UNHAPPILY EVER AFTER:
We’ve (the USA) lost our killer instinct, we haven’t destroyed a country in years. Listen world – don’t get too cocky out there, the real Americans are still here and one day we’re gonna wake up from our drunken stupor.. and say “what the hell happened here”.
On that day we’ll grab our guns, down one more beer, and kill, and kill, and kill – until this is the great country it once was.

Back