"If they're gonna support us, support us all the way."

And the flip side is, I notice the United States Military is short on Troops, and yet there are those who support the War, and are of Military Age, and yet they refuse to Enlist, even though they are able bodied.

I don't have to agree with the illegal occupation of a non-aggressor to hope that our troops survive and are victorious. They're not opposing viewpoints, really. Now that troops are in Iraq, we should spend every necessary dollar to ensure they are properly equipped and successful in their mission.

Those who are in service age of no disability, are citizens or permanent residents and in support of the war but have no intention of getting their butts over there are the hypocrites of the worst sort.

And the flip side is, I notice the United States Military is short on Troops, and yet there are those who support the War, and are of Military Age, and yet they refuse to Enlist, even though they are able bodied.

Oh Noooo, that's just not true.

They all have disabilities.... mainly "Lack of moral fortitude".

Oh Noooo, that's just not true.

They all have disabilities.... mainly "Lack of moral fortitude".

While you are no doubt correct, I do not remember seeing Lack of Moral Fortitude on the list of automotically disqualifying factors for Combat Duty, senojekips.

I know of more than one Troop who has gone back to fight in Iraq with a leg already blown off, a limb replaced of couse by the United States Govenment, free of charge, but artifical limbs are still not as good as the ones Troops are born with.

I've begged to jump back into the game, but I've been told thanks, but, as of right now, no thanks, and I don't even view the Iraq War as the correct call.

They're taking people in the US Army prior service or not up to age 42. That's how me and my brother are getting back into it for me and for him its his first go.

Like MSgt Manuel said: "You can't have it both ways." The Iraqi's who I know are hoping the US can hang in and outlast the insurgents who are banking on the US Democrats to do the job for them. I read in their messages that US Democrat's speeches are read among insurgents to boost their morale.

Good post CK.

Like MSgt Manuel said: "You can't have it both ways." The Iraqi's who I know are hoping the US can hang in and outlast the insurgents who are banking on the US Democrats to do the job for them. I read in their messages that US Democrat's speeches are read among insurgents to boost their morale.

Good post CK.

How exactly do the Democrats get blamed in all this, the US people elected a government that had made it abundantly clear they were going to set an exit strategy from Iraq therefore the American people knew what they were voting for so if you want to blame anyone blame the majority of Americans that agreed with the policies enough to elect them.

It seems to me that the right wing still doesn't get this.

Its a lot like the losing team of a sports match saying the winning team sucks, it may well be true but sucking more is hardly something to be proud of.

The blame the Democrats get is they're making a tough conflict even tougher.
As for screwing up the war I think the White House is getting a lot of flak for that right now.

Back