If Taiwan uses force to separate.... - Page 6

--
Boots

December 15th, 2004  
Archit

I thinks China will never ATTACK Taiwan!
We just wannar reunit our country,like the American Civil War.Maybe we should use force,but we do not have a will to do so.We are more preferable to reunit our country peacefully.
December 15th, 2004  
2Asskicker

i got lots of taiwan friends in vancouver..

they r good and nice ppl

wut they told me is in taiwan, it seems everyday ppl are living in election stuf.f..today, presential, tomorrow, parliemnt.s next week, major election stuff..

usually candidates start to campagning 5 months before election day..
and they told me it is very noisy
December 15th, 2004  
Archit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyca
I must agree here, Taiwanese spend way toooooo much energy focused on the politics. Like I said, the presidential election and the legislater election should be held at the same time. Everytime there's an election people get divided, nothing gets done. The system needs to get some updates.
I do agree with you.Taiwanese spent too much time in this and Taiwan politicians always misguide people.
--
Boots
December 15th, 2004  
Trevor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Asskicker
i got lots of taiwan friends in vancouver..

they r good and nice ppl

wut they told me is in taiwan, it seems everyday ppl are living in election stuf.f..today, presential, tomorrow, parliemnt.s next week, major election stuff..

usually candidates start to campagning 5 months before election day..
and they told me it is very noisy
That would get sooo backed up. You would have several different candidates campaigning for each election all at the same time.
December 15th, 2004  
Redleg

No more China/Taiwan related threads will be allowed until further notice.

WAY too much spamming and flaming in them right now.