If Taiwan uses force to separate.... - Page 3

--
Boots

December 10th, 2004  
antimili

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
antimili if you will reread my post, you will notice that I never made any of the claims you are apparently disputing (not in the post you quoted). My point was pretty straightforward -- the rising generation in Taiwan wasn't alive yet when China and Taiwan were truly united. They don't remember it, and that tends to greatly lessen their feelings of patriotism as Chinese.

That is a broad generalization, but I feel its a fair statement.
I have seen you point godofunder. it's not that they don't remember. they were being told that the one who born them isn't their parents. those kids were being mislead by those radicals who's trying to influence the younger generation to drifting the kids farther away from its parents. do you think the parents will alow its kid to be stolen by them. no. force will be used and war could be broke out. the best way to prevent the war is to put those radical out of its ooffice.
December 10th, 2004  
jz

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
antimili if you will reread my post, you will notice that I never made any of the claims you are apparently disputing (not in the post you quoted). My point was pretty straightforward -- the rising generation in Taiwan wasn't alive yet when China and Taiwan were truly united. They don't remember it, and that tends to greatly lessen their feelings of patriotism as Chinese.

That is a broad generalization, but I feel its a fair statement.
Do you kown somebody from Taiwan?How about invite him to here and talk about his own option?
December 10th, 2004  
MadeInChina

good ol zyca, hes a taiwanese
--
Boots
December 10th, 2004  
dragon

Over a million Taiwanese have moved to Mainland China and have the permanent residency there. One of Taiwan friends is sick of thoses idiot TI seperarist and gonna permanently move to Shanghai soon.
December 10th, 2004  
HEHEHAHA

500 thousand Taiwanese are working in China,if including their relatives the number of Taiwanese in China is estimated to be 1 million. Most Taiwanese leave for China because they need to go there, their companies send them there, they have no choice or lose their jobs.
December 10th, 2004  
Trevor

If it were to separate, it would not only split them from china, but right down the middle of Taiwan itself, since have the country communte to China anyways. It would cause immense loss of jobs, and not to mention international relations.
December 11th, 2004  
Romero

Ok then, what if Taiwan was attacked by China for no reason? Who would help the 'beautiful island' then?
December 11th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romero
Ok then, what if Taiwan was attacked by China for no reason? Who would help the 'beautiful island' then?
Still NO one lol
December 11th, 2004  
Romero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFrog
Still NO one lol
Lol. I think the US would, and maybe some other Western countries. Personally I think if said situation occurs, we (democratic countries) should help Taiwan.
December 11th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romero
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFrog
Still NO one lol
Lol. I think the US would, and maybe some other Western countries. Personally I think if said situation occurs, we (democratic countries) should help Taiwan.
lol that depends how PRC acts when PRC starts the sudden offensive.

Just imagine 2 points:
1. if "nukkie" is used in the first attack, anyone would ruch to help?
2. if taiwan is occupied within days, is there time to help?

Please Don't argue about the "possibilties" of above 2 points, please otherwise endless thread