If....

Darcia

If Japan had never attacked America do you think it would have allowed Hitler to take Northern Africa and Russia? Then Finaly take on the UK. Then after all of that Finaly Come and attack America. Japan taking the Western Sea Board and Germany attacking the Eastern?

This just came into my mind with all these WW2 Topics floating around.

The USA would have been screwed at that point. I don't think the USA would have remained on the sidelines like that. They would have HAD to have know that they were going to be the eventual target. The USSR would have been a long time in falling too.

Yeah I thought that too, it is also a pretty well known fact that if Hitler hadn't had have to divert funding to fight America they would have had amazing weapons, including Nuclear weapons.

Plus America's Military wouldn't have had been advanmced enough since they would have never developed new military weapons.

I Just Think it is interesting to know Hitler had designs to amazing weapons.

i think the us would have been preparing a little it wwouldn't be a easy fight for them ecspecialy since nearly every family has at least one gun in the house plus the us is huge

Dameon said:
Yeah I thought that too, it is also a pretty well known fact that if Hitler hadn't had have to divert funding to fight America they would have had amazing weapons, including Nuclear weapons.

Plus America's Military wouldn't have had been advanmced enough since they would have never developed new military weapons.

I Just Think it is interesting to know Hitler had designs to amazing weapons.

German science, physics and chemical engineering at that time was the envy of the world. Had the Germans kept it and developed it themselves it would have been them, and not the USA, who perhaps would have been first on the moon.

Germany WAS the world Power back then, and today they are starting to make a come back. The Eurofighter TYPHOON, and the largest economy in europe is normaly a good start.

Back