If you ran the TV companies...

The Other Guy

Spam King
...what shows would you cancel? bring back? which producers would you have captured, checked, tagged, and released in Northern Canada?

i would kill reality TV and whoever runs Disney. I would come up with unique new ideas and stop poisoning our children with whatever the heck that druggie-induced crap on now is. I would also start a Disney Classic, similar to, say ESPN classic, with just old disney clips and shows...

Oh, and Fox sports would show the games, not the stands.

What about you?

Last edited:
Or Classic Cartoon channel. Cartoons that are made these days are so laden with sugar that I feel like I'm getting a sugar high just watching them. Not to mention the voices are EXTREMELY annoying and kids try to imitate that.
I still think nothing beats the old Tom and Jerry cartoons. Those were the best.
The newer ones with crappy drawings sucked... though even those are old now. Tom and Jerry Kids was never funny. Don't think I laughed once seeing them.

yes, it is true, for the same reason that there are threats to ban video games now. Young kids are too stupid to understand the difference between fantasy and reality.

I agree with you, redneck. Generally, anything "kids" sucks. I prefer Droopy over Tom & Jerry, but they're still pretty funny.

It is so stupid...
As for violence, I think we should be teaching our kids the difference between sanctioned and just violence and unjust, unlawful and wrong violence. What I mean is the difference between being that punk at school mugging kids and the guy who, after the authorities fail to take action despite warning, goes to take it into his own hands.
It's like how I argue, you can use a hammer to build a house or you can use it to kill people. Now imagine you made a countrywide ban on hammers because a few murders involved a hammer as the primary weapon.
TEACH. Don't shield, hide and deny because if you do, when your kids get old enough, they will find violence one way or another and they will have no idea how to deal with it. They will fall in line with gangs, beat up teachers... the works and fail to stand up for what is right because they have been conditioned into ignoring and denying violence. There are many poor ways to deal with violence and only a few ways to deal with it properly.
This "THEY'RE CHILDREN!!! THEY SHOULDN'T KNOW VIOLENCE" attitude must stop. Children are not inanimate objects. They are people. Them growing up and not growing up has surprisingly little to do with their 18th birthday.
Bring back Tom and Jerry!

It is so stupid...
'As for violence, I think we should be teaching our kids the difference between sanctioned and just violence and unjust, unlawful and wrong violence. What I mean is the difference between being that punk at school mugging kids and the guy who, after the authorities fail to take action despite warning, goes to take it into his own hands.'

Yes, I agree completely Redneck.

I loved "Tom & Jerry" and "Roadrunner."

If I run the TV Companies

-All 100% shows must have the closed captions
-Fake shows like WWE or reality shows shall be remove.
-Censored, such as bleep, or fuzzy ,should be remove. They're annoy.

Back