If Kerry wins the election... - Page 6

--
Boots

November 3rd, 2004  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTop
http://news.yahoo.com/electionresults
Seems to be more up to date Bush 210 - Kerry 199 right now.
Not more up to date, they are just not being as cautious in calling states, CNN is waiting longer to be sure, look at what happened to Florida in 2000.
November 3rd, 2004  
DTop

Yep, that makes the yahoo data more up to date.
The biggest appprehension I have is that this thing will be decided by those despised lawyers instead of the people.
November 3rd, 2004  
Darkmb101

i donno, but i knew california would go to the democrats
--
Boots
November 3rd, 2004  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmb101
i donno, but i knew california would go to the democrats
I don't think their were any surprises this year, except for Florida, I expected Bush to carry Florida, but not by such a large margin.
November 4th, 2004  
DTop

I find it interesting that the media and others keep harping on how "divided" they think the nation is when the fact is that the President got more votes that any other presidential candidate in history. That was due to the fact that record numbers of Americans saw the seriousness of the issues and recognized the threats to our country and to the peace of the world. They got out there, stood in lines for hours in some instances, and voted their consciences. However they voted, I wish I could thank each of them personally for exercising a right and privilege that so many have fought and died to protect. Once again Americans have shown the world what freedom is all about.
November 4th, 2004  
Italian Guy

This thread is pointless now. Yahooooooooooooooooo!!!
November 4th, 2004  
DTop

Nice to see you again I.guy. I didn't think it was pointless. It may have matured a bit but pointless? I think not.
November 4th, 2004  
Lupos

Let me just say...

VICTORYYYYYYY!!!!!!

WE HAVE VICTORYYYYYYY!!!!!!
November 4th, 2004  
Damien435

Funny, the Democrats kept saying right up til, and in some cases after, the polls closed that the high turnouts favored Kerry because people just don't go out in these numbers to vote for more of the same. Why? Why wouldn't they? If they like where the country is, where it is going, and want it to keep going in that direction why wouldn't they go out and vote in favor of that?

Last year the media (which is very liberal and this is why they might have done this) called states way to early, like Florida for instance was called as going for Gore at noon central time, that is eleven in the morning in Florida, Gore might have won if they had not called it, but as it was the Bush supporters made sure to get out and vote and what do you know, Bush carried the state by only 500 votes. This year they waited till long after it was clear that Bush was gonna win to call Florida for Bush, except for FOX, they called it early, as with Ohio in Bush's favor, why? because they are not as liberal as the rest of the media, look at CBS for example, they wanted to keep the hope alive that Kerry could win long after it was over. (Iowa and New Mexico are still counting even though Bush has 274 Electoral Votes.)

REMOVED
November 5th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
This thread is pointless now. Yahooooooooooooooooo!!!
ah yes. There is no point in posting here anymore.