If Kerry wins the election... - Page 4

--
Boots

October 29th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Of course if Kerry wins America's enemies will cheer. Bin Laden, Iraqi terrorists, and last but not least, the French.
October 30th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Yesterday on CNN was that Bin Laden wants Bush to win election, 'cause he's doing job totally wrong! And of course....he likes it. Overstreaching America, weakening it... that's Bush
October 31st, 2004  
jcROAT

Uncle Sam;

I think you need to listen a little more. It might help youu understand what you are hearing.

jcROAT
http://sealstrike.com/jcroat.htm
--
Boots
October 31st, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Of course Usama would rather have Kerry than Bush as his rival, Bush is far more..... well, harsh. While it isn't apparent now, a democratic Iraq will not be good news for Usama and his cronies.

Not to mention Kerry isn't nearly as loving to Israel as Bush.

I am certain Kerry would wage the war on Al Queda just as Bush has, but will he be willing to take risk?
October 31st, 2004  
Courtenay

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcROAT
Uncle Sam;

I think you need to listen a little more. It might help youu understand what you are hearing.

jcROAT
http://sealstrike.com/jcroat.htm
I take solice in the fact that one, Uncle Sam isn't old enough to vote, and two, that he is a child probably being influenced by the screwed up opinions being fed to him. He has a couple of years to get it figured out!
November 1st, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtenay
I take solice in the fact that one, Uncle Sam isn't old enough to vote, and two, that he is a child probably being influenced by the screwed up opinions being fed to him. He has a couple of years to get it figured out!
Be careful, ma'am, you don't want this to roll up into flaming.

And as a side note, Uncle_Sam is a Serbian, not an American.
November 1st, 2004  
Courtenay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtenay
Be careful, ma'am, you don't want this to roll up into flaming.

And as a side note, Uncle_Sam is a Serbian, not an American.
Yes sir, I shall behave.
November 1st, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
Of course if Kerry wins America's enemies will cheer. Bin Laden, Iraqi terrorists, and last but not least, the French.
The French, Iraqi terrorists, and last but not least, Bin Laden.
November 1st, 2004  
Redneck

Cool it on the French.
November 1st, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Sam
Yesterday on CNN was that Bin Laden wants Bush to win election, 'cause he's doing job totally wrong! And of course....he likes it. Overstreaching America, weakening it... that's Bush
Dont believe all that you see on CNN. They are very liberal and often critisize president Bush without sufficient evidence to do so.