If Kerry wins the election...

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Kerry wants to take care of the military by pulling us out of Iraq to take care of the Nation.
while
The Honorable George W. Bush wants to take care of the miltary by paying us for working us to the bone.

I love the paycheck but, I would gladly give it up to see my family for more than 3 months of the year.

I do know that I am glad to be a Marine and paycheck or no paycheck I have plans to stick with my brothers to the end.

If Kerry wins it will send a message to the terrorist that the American people do not have the stomach for this fight.

The terrorist and other countries who would like to support them will be emboldend to attack the USA.

Most likely we will see another Beslan here in the USA if Kerry wins.

This election I think will have far reaching consequences into the future, at stake I believe is the future of Western Civilization.

Do you really think it's going to be that much difference? I don't think so. I have seen it in previous elections and it do take times for any changes to happend.

Yes I know I'm not an American and would probably be quiet... :cry:

I think USA is not going to leave Iraq within the close future not within the first year.

Ronald Reagan changed the world as we know it.

People ridiculed and mocked him back then, but he stood firm and won.

I hope and pray that Bush is re-elected, to me he more closely stands for the foundations of America. Washington said we should stay away from entangling foreign relations. When the UN said no to getting rid of Saddam, Bush essentially said "Oh well, that is your choice." like a parent talking to a child who does not want to go sit in timeout, we went and did the right thing regardless of what the UN said, Kerry would try to build up a coalition, which was impossible under the circumstances, and he said he would have used a police action against Iraq, hmmm, ever hear of a little something called the Korean War, what was supposedly just a police action. And while this is not the nicest of statements, I don't think Kerry can make a decision and stick with it, after all, he did vote to support Bush in Iraq and yet he says that anything that goes wrong in Iraq is Bush's fault even though Kerry supported Bush. I did not support Bush in 2000, I did not support Bush in 2003, but after seeing how low the democrats were going in attacking Bush I was ashamed to support Kerry, I hate negative campaigning which means that I am usually gonna have some bias towards the incumbent since the challenger always fires first with the negative campaigning. Funny, the Democrats say they are gonna win because 10 million more people registered to vote this year, yet 4 million of those are Evangelical Christians, that means that if one out of every four of the six million other voters is a Bush supporter then the Republicans will have a one million new voter advantage which translates into a 500,000 vote advantage over all, and Bush as you may remember lost the popular vote by 500,000 votes in 2000, yet he won the electoral vote. Florida is leaning more towards Bush this year, Maine is gonna send three votes to Kerry and probably one to Bush, I think Iowa is gonna go Bush this year becuase while they are more liberal than South Dakota, where I live and we tend to look at everyone else in the nation as a liberal, they are still conservatives, and I predict they win in a close race, oh yes, and Northwest Iowa is very, very religious, this year they celebrated Independence Day on the third because the fourth was a Sunday, that is gonna favor Bush. Oh yeah, and WV went Bush, that is a big lift because that is one of the most industrialized states in the country with all the coal mines.

Bush is gonna win, in 2000 that would have come out as me being a pessimist because I am a Democrat afterall, this year I say that optimistically because I feel that Bush is a better commander in chief, Kerry may understand the individual soldier better than Bush but I fear that will make him to hesitant to use the armed forces if needed, the commander in chief needs to think less of the soldier and more of the nation as a whole.

National Results

Candidate/ Electoral/ States Won/ Vote %/ Votes
Bush 195/ 22/ 52%/ 23,116,275
Kerry 112/ 11 48%/ 21,281,378

34% Precincts Reporting - Tue Nov 2,10:20 PM ET
270 Electoral Votes Needed

Bush needs just 75 more EC votes and it's all over.

DTop said:
http://news.yahoo.com/electionresults
Seems to be more up to date Bush 210 - Kerry 199 right now.

Not more up to date, they are just not being as cautious in calling states, CNN is waiting longer to be sure, look at what happened to Florida in 2000.

Yep, that makes the yahoo data more up to date.
The biggest appprehension I have is that this thing will be decided by those despised lawyers instead of the people.

Darkmb101 said:
i donno, but i knew california would go to the democrats

I don't think their were any surprises this year, except for Florida, I expected Bush to carry Florida, but not by such a large margin.

I find it interesting that the media and others keep harping on how "divided" they think the nation is when the fact is that the President got more votes that any other presidential candidate in history. That was due to the fact that record numbers of Americans saw the seriousness of the issues and recognized the threats to our country and to the peace of the world. They got out there, stood in lines for hours in some instances, and voted their consciences. However they voted, I wish I could thank each of them personally for exercising a right and privilege that so many have fought and died to protect. Once again Americans have shown the world what freedom is all about.

Nice to see you again I.guy. I didn't think it was pointless. It may have matured a bit but pointless? I think not.

Let me just say...

VICTORYYYYYYY!!!!!!

WE HAVE VICTORYYYYYYY!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny, the Democrats kept saying right up til, and in some cases after, the polls closed that the high turnouts favored Kerry because people just don't go out in these numbers to vote for more of the same. Why? Why wouldn't they? If they like where the country is, where it is going, and want it to keep going in that direction why wouldn't they go out and vote in favor of that?

Last year the media (which is very liberal and this is why they might have done this) called states way to early, like Florida for instance was called as going for Gore at noon central time, that is eleven in the morning in Florida, Gore might have won if they had not called it, but as it was the Bush supporters made sure to get out and vote and what do you know, Bush carried the state by only 500 votes. This year they waited till long after it was clear that Bush was gonna win to call Florida for Bush, except for FOX, they called it early, as with Ohio in Bush's favor, why? because they are not as liberal as the rest of the media, look at CBS for example, they wanted to keep the hope alive that Kerry could win long after it was over. (Iowa and New Mexico are still counting even though Bush has 274 Electoral Votes.)

REMOVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back