If Kerry wins the election...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In what way? USA isnt incharge of it so why would it disapear of the earth just because Kerry was elected?

Just wondering :eek:

I strongly believe, then it will be trouble in the world , Look at EU right now. There is chaos there and the only reason for this is that a person told the reporters what he thought about Lesbian/Gay relationships from his catholic point of view. The whole comission is going down on a question that is not the generall opinion among common people In Real Life situations if you take away the political correct façade. Right now I am ashamed for the sake of the Italian people and the Pope. Lesbian/Gay questions goes before the majoritys interests here in Europe. So I say let mr Bush win the election for gods sake! Let there be some place with respectability, decency in this world. :oops:

Cheers:
Doc.S

:viking:

Anybody but Bush! :D

ussig.jpg

Bush SATANIST!?!?!?!? Believe me I prefer Lesbians/Gays over satanists!

http://www.totse.com/en/conspiracy/institutional_analysis/167098.html

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=39&contentid=1396

http://poweredbychrist.homestead.com/files/bush/rituals.htm

If you're not satisfied....Google it.

And Letter Sent To
Bush By Corp CEO
From Karl W. B. Schwarz
President, Chief Executive Officer
Patmos Nanotechnologies, LLC
10-13-4:

http://www.rense.com/general58/demand.htm

d1c27c1d-af13-404b-a5ac-b3f5392cadba.jpg

John Kerry shows off the sign that 5 month old Zoey Busboom wears reading, "Don't make me pay for the Bush deficit," during a campaign rally in Reno, Nevada.

Photographer: Kerry-Edwards 2004, Inc. from Sharon Farmer

And Bush's grandfather financed Hitler!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If he's a good president...... :roll:

http://www.adl.org/Internet_Rumors/prescott.htm

Google it.... Google is a magnificent tool.... :D

:lol:

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.(Lev 18:22)

I Guess I have to be a satanist and a Nazi to follow and interpret the bibel as I do then. I will continue to pray for those souls that buy this. I will pray for all the people, even for my enemies.. so that they don t let this European version of garden of Eden where Sodom and Gomorrah rules the earth do what it has done to Europe, it was this battle where the devil himselfe laughed at me as a christian, demonized me as a christian for my weak attempts trying to make people understand what this kind of thinking eventually will do with these once o so great countries that lived short and died o so young in the hands of evil people bounded to their own twisted fantasies, In this act of allowing dirty marriages they make mocare of my marriage and the blessings of living as a good christian. This is all like something picked up to the surface from "Dantes Inferno" and Dantes journy to hell. I am living in it every day and still I can`t see any soldiers turn there heads up on that hill where the flag should stand and behind the soldiers a proud people, knowing that there leaders battlecries were their hope from selfdestructive behavior all in the name of Jesus or Jehova or God. When the evil finaly ripped that flag appart and with a nation shattered into pieces the once so great nation ceased to excist. A story of mine

:|

and turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly;" (2 Pe 2:6)

Well I pray for Kerry and for his people if he wins, cause they will need it. My two cents in a religious perspective. Bless you all.

I fell in to a burning ring of fire
I went down,down,down
and the flames went higher.
And it burns,burns,burns
the ring of fire
the ring of fire.

Johnny Cash

Cheerful:
Doc.S

:firedevi:

I believe that the only reason that this nation still stands is because of its Godly roots. Out of the 200 or so "founding fathers of America", only 12 were deists(one who believes in the clock maker principal of God, that is he created the Universe and left it to run its course), the rest were devoutly Godly, many of them being ministers and psalmists. John Kerry will only make this nation as a people more dependant on the Government and less self-supportive. This can have devastating results as can be seen by the example layed down by the fall USSR. As a people, we have reached a level of dependence on the government, not before seen.

Uncle Sam, do not post anymore unfounded and libelous claims on this forum. Did you actually look at the pages you provided links to? The one about supporting the Nazis states that the rumour of Prescott Bush being a Nazi sympathizer are unfounded and incorrect, rather the opposite of what you are claiming, right?

It is your responsibility to provide creditible sources when posting, it is not acceptable to post rumour mill sources or tell readers to find the sources for your argument themselves.
As a side note, I do not see why you seem to feel you have such a vested interest in who the President of my nation is, as you are not an American. I am not saying you cannot have or voice your opinion (as long as it is in a mature manner), but I am curious as to what the source of your interest in our coming election is.

Political correctness, I feel, is one of the biggest threats to Freedom we have. Terrorism and war is not the biggest threat to freedom. It's political correctness because it kills your freedom of expression, your freedom of speech and eventually also your freedom of thought. There is one "MTV manufactured" view that is acceptable for all and you must say it or else you are a bigot.
Did someone say something that offended you? Well say something back! Grow some balls!

Doc.S said:
I strongly believe, then it will be trouble in the world , Look at EU right now. There is chaos there and the only reason for this is that a person told the reporters what he thought about Lesbian/Gay relationships from his catholic point of view. The whole comission is going down on a question that is not the generall opinion among common people In Real Life situations if you take away the political correct façade. Right now I am ashamed for the sake of the Italian people and the Pope. Lesbian/Gay questions goes before the majoritys interests here in Europe. So I say let mr Bush win the election for gods sake! Let there be some place with respectability, decency in this world. :oops:

Cheers:
Doc.S

"And I found out that even Kerry is not to far from devil worshiping either." :lol:

Point is that it is alot of dirty dancing around this election more about my point of view on the topic Other Nations and Our Presidency. 8)

Link:

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41146

Cheers:
Doc.S - Renegading sweed always against the mainstream

I'm more concerned as to what he will do for our Health Care, Perscription Drugs, Social Security, VA Benefits and how he plans on implementing all his ideas without raising Taxes.

SFC

Of course if Kerry wins America's enemies will cheer. Bin Laden, Iraqi terrorists, and last but not least, the French.

Yesterday on CNN was that Bin Laden wants Bush to win election, 'cause he's doing job totally wrong! And of course....he likes it. Overstreaching America, weakening it... that's Bush

Of course Usama would rather have Kerry than Bush as his rival, Bush is far more..... well, harsh. While it isn't apparent now, a democratic Iraq will not be good news for Usama and his cronies.

Not to mention Kerry isn't nearly as loving to Israel as Bush.

I am certain Kerry would wage the war on Al Queda just as Bush has, but will he be willing to take risk?

jcROAT said:
Uncle Sam;

I think you need to listen a little more. It might help youu understand what you are hearing.

jcROAT
http://sealstrike.com/jcroat.htm

I take solice in the fact that one, Uncle Sam isn't old enough to vote, and two, that he is a child probably being influenced by the screwed up opinions being fed to him. He has a couple of years to get it figured out!

Courtenay said:
I take solice in the fact that one, Uncle Sam isn't old enough to vote, and two, that he is a child probably being influenced by the screwed up opinions being fed to him. He has a couple of years to get it figured out!

Be careful, ma'am, you don't want this to roll up into flaming.

And as a side note, Uncle_Sam is a Serbian, not an American.

Redneck said:
Courtenay said:

Be careful, ma'am, you don't want this to roll up into flaming.

And as a side note, Uncle_Sam is a Serbian, not an American.

Yes sir, I shall behave. :oops:

Uncle_Sam said:
Yesterday on CNN was that Bin Laden wants Bush to win election, 'cause he's doing job totally wrong! And of course....he likes it. Overstreaching America, weakening it... that's Bush

Dont believe all that you see on CNN. They are very liberal and often critisize president Bush without sufficient evidence to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back