If Kerry wins the election... - Page 2

--
Boots

October 26th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
I too believe the whole nature of the war in Iraq has changed. I believe in it because I know any alternative is way worse and if this can succeed, millions of lives will be vastly improved because of it.
The price of failure will be devistating for everyone. Except for that one clan that wins.
Not to mention the whole, you know, crazy jihad land we would create by leaving.
October 26th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

How old is Kerry?
I know his wife is 66, I bet Kerry is around 66 too.

It is too old to be president actually.

G.Bush is around 60 right?

Edit:
OK, I know:
John Kerry is only 59 years old.
October 26th, 2004  
ravensword227

No such thing as “too old” when it comes to the presidency. With age comes more wisdom, whereas a younger leader is usually concerned with making a name for himself.
--
Boots
October 26th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Hahahah age doesn't make that much of a difference, even more so just 6 years.
October 26th, 2004  
Lupos

I think that Kerry will try to rush things, he will have too much pressure on him to do so.
October 26th, 2004  
Big_Z

If Kerry is elected many NG people including my mom will probally lose their job.
October 26th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

The world at large, especially Europe, seem to think that John Kerry or any other Democrat being elected President will make any and all their problems with the United States go away. Regardless of what the truth is, the International Community heavily favors Democrats for some reason.

One example that I find somewhat amusing: I ran across this India forum. They were discussing the two candidates and everyone was saying that Kerry would help protect the outsourcing of jobs to India. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the opposite of true?
October 26th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Outsourcing's going to happen regardless of who is president.
It's not happening because the president is evil or anything, it's the economic demand.
October 27th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Outsourcing's going to happen regardless of who is president.
It's not happening because the president is evil or anything, it's the economic demand.
The point is that Kerry has been very critical of outsourcing and even goes so far as to blame Bush for losing jobs for Americans. So the India forum in question was being pro-Kerry for no REAL reason.
October 27th, 2004  
Marksman

Quote:
especially Europe, seem to think that John Kerry or any other Democrat being elected President will make any and all their problems with the United States go away
haha ! yeah,well not us,cuz if he grabs the tha white house,there goes Kosovo,and that aint good

Goo Bush!