if Israel attacked Iran, Tehran would "level Tel Aviv and Haifa to the ground."

Seems like you miss his company with such a huge passion.

I do guess yeah he's Belgian. I just remember the Spanish flag on his profile. That's true, I still remember when he claimed to have sources from notable people then when I asked him to present it, he ended up providing proof for my point.:read:

I'm Belgian. Served with the Belgian Air Force in Germany (as an ECCM operator - Nike Hercules system). Left the Forces and started a business and after a few years sold everything and moved to Spain where I still live. I stopped working when I was 48. The only connection I have with Jews is that I bought my wedding ring in the Jewish quarter of Antwerp (like most people at that time) because they were the cheapest and most reliable.

Greetings.

I'm Belgian. Served with the Belgian Air Force in Germany (as an ECCM operator - Nike Hercules system). Left the Forces and started a business and after a few years sold everything and moved to Spain where I still live. I stopped working when I was 48. The only connection I have with Jews is that I bought my wedding ring in the Jewish quarter of Antwerp (like most people at that time) because they were the cheapest and most reliable.

Greetings.

Was there a specific reason for going to Spain? Considering that I believe there's a language barrier. I understand what you're trying to say about the Jews. I didn't claim that you support Israel because you might be Jewish or that you like Jews or whatever reason it is. Although I'm not a huge fan of Israel, I respect your opinion.

Anyways, it's good to see you again.

Was there a specific reason for going to Spain? Considering that I believe there's a language barrier. I understand what you're trying to say about the Jews. I didn't claim that you support Israel because you might be Jewish or that you like Jews or whatever reason it is. Although I'm not a huge fan of Israel, I respect your opinion.

Anyways, it's good to see you again.

We already had an appartment there and traveled several times a year to Spain. My Spanish is still bad.:(

About the Jews, I see it this way. They were kicked out of their land many times and were almost exterminated in WWII. So when someone promised their land back it is normal that they accepted it. Of course, any immigration has its problems but the biggest obstacle was religion. Jews are not Muslims. That's the core of the problem. Look at the Arab spring countries. The same problem! Clerics and Jihadis want Sharia law. Seculars want freedom.
The Palestinian constitution is based on Sharia law.

I can understand that people defend the Palestinian cause, but that cause is started by the Arabs and fanatic clerics, not Israel or Jews.

Israel is being attacked almost relentlessly from in the beginning. They know their enemy. Reporters go there to get a story that will be read. The more dramatic the better. When they go to Israel and write a story good or bad, doesn't matter. When the go to Palestinian territory and write a bad story about the Palestinians or good about Israel, they get beaten up. If they write a good story about the Palestinians or bad about Israel they are hailed. Most of those stories are not about truth. Look at all the famous pictures and clips about Israel and Palestinians. Most of them, if not all, turned out to be fake.

They were kicked out of their land many times and were almost exterminated in WWII. So when someone promised their land back it is normal that they accepted it.
It is not "their land" and has not been since before the Roman's occupied it the same as the Jews did. They have no more "right" to it than I do to claim ownership of Holland, parts of eastern Europe or England where my ancestors lived at various times.

There is now serious doubt among the Israelis themselves that the mythical kingdom of King David was ever vaguely as prominent as the Jews previously believed, and I have already posted an excerpt published by the Israeli Government acknowledging this fact. In 160 years of intense archeological investigation there has not been a single verifiable clue unearthed to support a Jewish claim to this land with the obvious exception of those few who never left. The fact that a small minority of Jewish Palestinians remained does not mean a thing to those who left or those far greater percentage who are actually the descendants of Khazar apostates from Europe.

Originally Posted by Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs
King David and Jerusalem: Myth and Reality
Daniel Gavron.

To most Israelis it is axiomatic that the celebrations for the 3,000th anniversary of the conquest of Jerusalem by King David mark a real and tangible event; but this is far from certain. The biblical account of the capture of the city is the only one we have, and in the opinion of most modern scholars, the Bible is not an entirely reliable historical document. Corroborating evidence is required, and some indeed exists; but it is not conclusive.(which means that it is still only a theory) When all the available information has been assembled, the most that can be said is that there was probably , an Israelite ruler called David, who made Jerusalem his capital sometime in the tenth century BCE.
Source: http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/MFAArchive...0and%20Reality
The Jewish "homeland" is a myth, and even the realists among them are starting to admit it.

Last edited:
We already had an appartment there and traveled several times a year to Spain. My Spanish is still bad.:(

About the Jews, I see it this way. They were kicked out of their land many times and were almost exterminated in WWII. So when someone promised their land back it is normal that they accepted it. Of course, any immigration has its problems but the biggest obstacle was religion. Jews are not Muslims. That's the core of the problem. Look at the Arab spring countries. The same problem! Clerics and Jihadis want Sharia law. Seculars want freedom.
The Palestinian constitution is based on Sharia law.

I can understand that people defend the Palestinian cause, but that cause is started by the Arabs and fanatic clerics, not Israel or Jews.

Israel is being attacked almost relentlessly from in the beginning. They know their enemy. Reporters go there to get a story that will be read. The more dramatic the better. When they go to Israel and write a story good or bad, doesn't matter. When the go to Palestinian territory and write a bad story about the Palestinians or good about Israel, they get beaten up. If they write a good story about the Palestinians or bad about Israel they are hailed. Most of those stories are not about truth. Look at all the famous pictures and clips about Israel and Palestinians. Most of them, if not all, turned out to be fake.

Is your Spanish at least good enough to be understood, though?

Well, but also Israel has proven that if they are able to take somebody else's land whether it's ethical or not, they do take it. I understand why the Palestinians should be angry or furious about people who say good stuff about Israel. Things turn out to be fake because of the massive propaganda machine whether it's Arab or Zionist, doesn't really make a big difference.

It is not "their land" and has not been since before the Roman's occupied it the same as the Jews did. They have no more "right" to it than I do to claim ownership of Holland, parts of eastern Europe or England where my ancestors lived at various times.

There is now serious doubt among the Israelis themselves that the mythical kingdom of King David was ever vaguely as prominent as the Jews previously believed, and I have already posted an excerpt published by the Israeli Government acknowledging this fact. In 160 years of intense archeological investigation there has not been a single verifiable clue unearthed to support a Jewish claim to this land with the obvious exception of those few who never left. The fact that a small minority of Jewish Palestinians remained does not mean a thing to those who left or those far greater percentage who are actually the descendants of Khazar apostates from Europe.

The Jewish "homeland" is a myth, and even the realists among them are starting to admit it.

Your answer is contradictory. On the one hand you say that the Jewish homeland is a myth and on the other you acknowledge that they had a homeland before the Romans came.

Fact is the Jews had a homeland the Palestinians not. Another fact is that both sides claim that land on religious grounds. But Jews were first, then Christians and last Muslims.

Another condradiction of yours is , and I quote : "They have no more "right" to it than I do to claim ownership of Holland, parts of eastern Europe or England where my ancestors lived at various times." What right do the Australians (and Americans, Canadians and others) have to claim the land they have now? Jews can prove they were there before. Not one European ever was in the countries before they invaded it. The Jews didn't invade "Palestine" they immigrated, like many Egytptians, Syrians and others, to the Ottoman Empire and later to the British Mandate of Palestine. That were the two countries who decided who was allowed and who wasn't. THEY owned the land. It is not because you live somewhere that you own it. Rule of law decides who owns what. If the Iraqi government decides to split the country in two then that will happen. When the British Mandate of Palestine decides to split the country then that will happen, and it did.

Is your Spanish at least good enough to be understood, though?

Yes, but barely. We live in the countryside (el campo) between the orange trees. We don't have much contact with the Spanish people unless we go to town.

Well, but also Israel has proven that if they are able to take somebody else's land whether it's ethical or not, they do take it. I understand why the Palestinians should be angry or furious about people who say good stuff about Israel. Things turn out to be fake because of the massive propaganda machine whether it's Arab or Zionist, doesn't really make a big difference.

True, it's not a one sided event. The conflict is very complex and unique. There are many arguments pro and contra for both sides. It's just the way you look at it.

When Texas wants to become independent and the US agrees then the independence is a fact. But does that give New Mexico the right to attack Texas? Now replace Texas with Israel, US with the British Mandate of Palestine and New Mexico with Palestinians and you have approx the same situation.

Yes, but barely. We live in the countryside (el campo) between the orange trees. We don't have much contact with the Spanish people unless we go to town.

True, it's not a one sided event. The conflict is very complex and unique. There are many arguments pro and contra for both sides. It's just the way you look at it.

When Texas wants to become independent and the US agrees then the independence is a fact. But does that give New Mexico the right to attack Texas? Now replace Texas with Israel, US with the British Mandate of Palestine and New Mexico with Palestinians and you have approx the same situation.

Breathing some good air in that country-side, huh?

It just depends if someone wants to believe a fact or try to manipulate it. I mean, Israel does violate international laws (settlements), have multiple human rights violations (treatment of prisoners), steal other people's territory (Sinai), kill children (bombing schools) and I wouldn't be surprised if there's more. But, still, at the very least the way I see it, supporting Israel is equal to supporting terrorists. And most of the world realizes it already and you could tell from the last UN state of a non-member state of Palestine. I recall it was only like 3-4 countries that were against it. And I do believe it was only for political reasons. It's known world-wide that Israel is an aggressor not a victim.

P.S No racism in anyway is intended.

As par the next conflict in the region, I would not be surprised that Iran may not be drawn into confrontation with Israel in the magnitude nor the means we are currently assume.

But maybe a side conflict concerning many of the revolutions taking place in states throughout the Middle East.

Never the less, in such a circumstance Iranian and Israel clandestine support would most defiantly continue in this cold war style of supporting new factions that are arising throughout the Eastern Mediterranean each year anymore it seems.

If Israli full scale attack Iran,Iranian already calculated that a war with Israel will cost 15 million Iranian casualties, But Israel will go to the end, jews lost its edge, Natanhyena cant do shi!t with out the US military, he can start a war but the Iranians will finish it.

If Israli full scale attack Iran,Iranian already calculated that a war with Israel will cost 15 million Iranian casualties, But Israel will go to the end, jews lost its edge, Natanhyena cant do shi!t with out the US military, he can start a war but the Iranians will finish it.

Netanyahu*
when will you get that its not about the quantity?

Why the German massacred six-millions JEWS in world war 2? why the Jews did not resist the Nazi German?
why they are waiting to be slaughter like an animal? they should battle to dead. not to should be killed like a livestock.

In my opinions, the intellient of JEWS very high. They can be called the most smart race of the global. I am not compliment the JEWS. According a research, if said the intelligent on averge of the European and Asian is 100. Then IQ of the JEWS is on averge 115.

For example ,the great scientist of human history ,Einstein is a Jews, the scientists according his theory, invent the most powerful weapons in human history!---hydrogen bombs.

Sorry,reasonable to say, it should be JEWS massacre Germanic instead of Germanic killed them.

In my opinions, the intellient of JEWS very high. They can be called the most smart race of the global. I am not compliment the JEWS. According a research, if said the intelligent on averge of the European and Asian is 100. Then IQ of the JEWS is on averge 115.

Unfortunately, having a high IQ is no guarantee of common sense or high moral ideals.

Why the German massacred six-millions JEWS in world war 2? why the Jews did not resist the Nazi German?
why they are waiting to be slaughter like an animal? they should battle to dead. not to should be killed like a livestock.

For example ,the great scientist of human history ,Einstein is a Jews, the scientists according his theory, invent the most powerful weapons in human history!---hydrogen bombs.

Sorry,reasonable to say, it should be JEWS massacre Germanic instead of Germanic killed them.

the jews did resisnt. read some about ghetto varsha... and why dont you put yourself in their position, being taken from their homes to concentration camps, without knowing what's going on, most of the jews decided to wait for the ally forces, never knowing when they are going to help them, and if they will. and you can check out the movie "defiance" and learn more about the jewish resistance. its easier said than done.
every time i read your comments i see how violent and ignorant you are.... and that research isnt real...

every time i read your comments i see how violent and ignorant you are.... and that research isnt real...

As an Israeli you are one of the last people on earth who can talk about the violence and ignorance of others.

You have admitted to supporting the the world's worst rogue state with over 220 binding resolutions of the UN Security Council against it and countless non binding resolutions.

Back