if Israel attacked Iran, Tehran would "level Tel Aviv and Haifa to the ground."

So what you are saying is that they have attacked no one, it is pretty hard consider a nation with no recent history (I say recent because I don't need you hiding behind the Persian empire) of aggression a hostile threat which is essentially why you are determined to milk the nuclear issue for all it is worth.
Yes they attacked none,i aslo explained why.
What it worth?lol nothing.

[/COLOR]

You know I have listened to politicians comments all my life, Khrushchev promised to bury us, for at least the 20 years my own politicians have been promising full employment, yours have claimed they would populate the Sinai and oddly enough not one of these things ever came to fruition so there is one thing I know for sure, politicians rarely deliver
As i said,he isn't a poltician
Once again u don't understand the mentality.Ahmednjad is nothing,nothing,he will do what the attiloah tells him if he wants to live another day..

[/COLOR]

So what the only thing that matters is whether the threat is credible or not and whether they are prepared to die for the cause and given the nature of politicians I am sure they are not.
Threat is very credible,arleady proven.
I'm in the support of pre emptive strike so we can save lives on both sides.

[/COLOR]

Sadly for you most of us understand scare tactics and even worse some of us don't consider a nuclear armed Iran any more dangerous than a conventionally armed one.
Well then u should,

As for who has the mentality problem well I would like to congratulate you on meeting the definition of paranoid.
1: a psychosis characterized by systematized delusions of persecution or grandeur usually without hallucinations.
2: a tendency on the part of an individual or group toward excessive or irrational suspiciousness and distrustfulness of others.
Paranoid?,just take a look at the facts,the last thing i am is a paranoid; i say you don't understand the mentality because you really dont.And i have proven that also.

But just to add to your delusions, given that I have never had any issue with the Iranians and the few people I know that have been there loved the place yet all we have ever had from Israel is a humanitarian nightmare, 60 years of "you cant criticise us, we can do what we like" rubbish and half a dozen court cases from your agents stealing identities you will understand my desire to trust you or your views isn't very high.
Neither did i,they are pretty peacful people.Also Iran is a beautfiul country.60 years of humanitarian nightmare?just the opposite,and i can prove it unlikeyou.
If we did what we like.we would've destroyed hamas,people on the way,same for hezbollah,but guess what?america said stop,un said stop(even we should've continued),and we listened.
And thats just the recent stuff.
So cut the crap please
im getting tired..

Also Iran is a beautfiul country.60 years of humanitarian nightmare?just the opposite,and i can prove it unlike you.
If we did what we like.we would've destroyed hamas,people on the way,same for hezbollah,but guess what?america said stop,un said stop(even we should've continued),and we listened.
And thats just the recent stuff.

Look here is the short version...
You are thriving off the misery you have and are still inflicting on others, you have cried wolf so many times now it is hard to believe you could honestly tell us what colour the sky is all while hiding behind religious mumbo jumbo and the actions of a nation who 70 years ago the world went to war to stop.

Please stop insulting our intelligence by claiming nothing we have pointed out is correct, you can try and justify your actions but you can not deny them in a world of split second information you have no where to hide.

As for your "we could have destroyed Hamas/Hezbollah" stories I have no doubt you could have but then I have no doubt that if you thought you could have gotten away with it you would have been sending Palestinians to gas chambers by now as well so please do not claim a moral high ground on something that you know damn well is only prevented by the cost of being caught and not your own moral fibre.

Now before you start whinging on about "anti-Semetisim" I will happily point out when I say "You" in this post I am not talking about Jews I am talking about Israel whether they be Jewish, Arab or Christian Israelis I don't care you all share a collective guilt.

Now sleep on that.

Last edited:
Oh and u dont need to show me "reality".
I know it very well
No you don't, your posts on here show that you have not got the vaguest idea of what is really going on in the world. You live in a dream world, your own unique parallel reality, which is at odds with everything that the rest of the civilised world stands for.

Just looking at Israel's short history is enough to explain why Jews and Zionists in particular, are despised and distrusted all over the world and Propagandists like you, are a great example of the worst of this type.

not a dead person to be seen just the ramblings of a politician .

I dont,how do you got to that conclusion?,never support the death of an innocent man.doesn't matter where he is from,stealing their lands?its another debated that we just did
Yes you support a murderous regime and therefore you support the policies so you are a supporter for the murder of innocent Palestinians just as Nazis were supporters of Nazi policies in Germany in World War II and carry the responsibility for what happened. It's time you grew up, got some balls and learned to accept the truth.

The fact that you stole a land of Palestine may be debated in Israel, but certainly not in the rest of the world, records are there and can be accessed anywhere on the Internet, the Palestinians never gave it to you and neither did anyone else, it was not Terra Nullius, so there is no way you can say that it was not stolen, especially after driving the occupants into neighbouring countries in 1948 and stealing the land and possessions then refusing to allow them to return, (which is both a war crime and a breach of several international laws)

There are some pretty fckin maniac crazy settlers,nobody said no,but why put only one said of the picture?only 2 weeks ago palestniains throw rocks on a car and a baby was critcaly injured(still in critcial conditons as i understand it.)
There are also many millions of maniac Israelis who support armed aggression, occupation and terrorisation of the local inhabitants. You can't just blame the the settlers, as the IDF stands by idly and does nothing, also your government gives tacit agreement to this type of action.
Palestinians have every right to throw rocks, as an invaded people they have every right to do anything they can to repel and make unwelcome, occupying forces and civilians that accompany them. The only reason they throw rocks, is because they can't get enough guns and ammunition.

Act like nazis,ok
Do we make concentration camps? You have thousands of innocent Palestinians in your prisons where Amnesty International has documented torture, so yes you do have concentration camps you just don't call them that.

Do we gas people? No you murder them with bullets, guided missiles, bomb's, artillery, white phosphorus, the method is unimportant, they are just as dead in the end.

Do we kill crippled people?Yes, you do there was a documented case I remember quite clearly of an Israeli bulldozer pushing down a house, whilst the son of the bed ridden Palestinian woman tried frantically to stop it. She was killed.

Do we kill people because of their race?The reason why you kill them is unimportant, but you do kill Arabs both Christian and Muslim purely for trying to defend what is theirs.

Do we just kill ppl?Yes there are documented cases in papers and on TV almost on a weekly basis, people shot at checkpoints because they are carrying the lunch, farmers shot in the fields as they harvest their crops, your question is so utterly stupid as to make a mockery of almost everything else you said as if that was not bad enough.

Show me the nazism please cause i cant see it. You could not see it, if you were hit on the head with it, because you are blind to the truth, the relationship between Zionism and Nazism is both long-standing and well-documented with murder, beatings, imprisonment, and forced removal of population, the similarities are so glaringly obvious, and yet you have the gall to say you can't see it.

I guess that demonstrates another good comparison here. Rudolph Hoess, Commandant of Auschwitz Birkenau similarly stated to his captors that he could not see what he had done wrong, Obviously you and he would make a good work mates.

No,its because the good old antisemitism.
You already know the answer to this, so I won't even bother.

i dont play the victim;the palestinains do.
The only difference being, that the Palestinians are victims and have been for 60 or more years. Israelis are the aggressors so you can hardly be the victims. After all, the Palestinians didn't go to Europe and throw the Jews out of their homes, steal the land and murder those who resisted, did they?

This is another perfect example of the fact that you will lie through your teeth in the face of proof to the contrary. You argue that you don't drive the Palestinians of the land, in 1948 over 400,000 Palestinians were driven into neighbouring countries where they remain refugees to this day while Israelis live on the stolen land, and you are so stupid that you think you can get away with saying that you don't drive Palestinians off the land. There have also been far more recent cases, several of them on YouTube of Israelis threatening farmers at gunpoint and harassing their families to make them leave their own properties, Israelis stoning Palestinian children walking to school and also people being removed from their houses to create "Jewish only" areas.

So, you're not only ignorant and arrogant,... your last statement has shown very clearly that you are also a bold faced liar, who will say absolutely anything to defend that which is indefensible.

Last edited:
Just for interests sake people holding all the cards rarely fold because they have won too much.

I am prepared to bet that if Israel thought it could have kept the Sinai it would have.

we could have kept sinai, but it was best that we give it back to egypt because then we achieved the peace agreement. is that really that hard for you to realize that there is more in israel than war and cooking palestinian childrens in our ovens ?

As I have said I think you are a nation that was born from terrorism who has played on western guilt for 60 years and had Britain and the Allies had a nutsack you would not have existed you would have simply been shipped back to Europe where you came from and Palestine would be a nation.

Now here is the funny bit I could over look all of that and simply remain silent if I thought you were ever going to say enough is enough we have achieved our goals now lets come to an equitable peace but I do not even believe you want that what I do believe is that the plan is simply to stay under the worlds humanitarian radar and gradually reduce the area under Palestinian control until a Palestinian homeland is impossible.

So in short you are not shoveling Palestinian babies into ovens not because I don't believe you wouldn't if the world would let you, hell you havent even built the concentration camps but you have built the ghettos congratulations on learning from Germany's mistakes.

we could have kept sinai, but it was best that we give it back to egypt because then we achieved the peace agreement. is that really that hard for you to realize that there is more in israel than war and cooking palestinian childrens in our ovens ?

You could have kept the Sinai? Oh, please. How many times do you say this and get proven wrong?

Now, I clearly get why I always find the same people talking about the same topic more than once, some human-beings are just literally programmed to just spout propaganda bullocks.

BTW, where's VDKMS? I haven't seen him in a while.

Now, I clearly get why I always find the same people talking about the same topic more than once, some human-beings are just literally programmed to just spout propaganda bullocks.

BTW, where's VDKMS? I haven't seen him in a while.
I think you'll find that he is a professional troll who came here hoping to spread his propaganda. Eventually he woke up that trying to tell lies to people who know better just doesn't work, and he moved on.

Google "Hasbara Troll".

About the time that the advent of camera phones and readily accessible Internet connections, when a lot of Israels atrocities and lies were being exposed to the public for the first time, the Israeli Foreign Ministry and various pro Zionist/Israel groups set about putting into place loosely linked groups of Zionist supporters designed to try and either discredit those who published information regarding Israeli atrocities, or have the material removed from the net by by flooding ISPs with complaints claiming Anti Semitism. Most of these see it as a service towards Zionism or Israel but there have been a number of cases of individuals actually being paid by pro Zionist groups or receiving "in kind" support, free internet accounts etc.

As you get into the subject it can be quite interesting reading, just seeing the extents to which these clowns will go. For example, many of the better organised groups are based in many Universities and colleges and they actually publish printed guides as to how to best present your case, pointing out what to say and what not to say, how to "minimise" certain damaging words, the use of standard phrases and replies and of course, what subjects and terms to avoid, and failing all that, how to best divert the subject. Their groups also provide coaching sessions and have mentors to aid those who find they have talked themselves into a corner etc.

Last edited:
I think you'll find that he is a professional troll who came here hoping to spread his propaganda. Eventually he woke up that trying to tell lies to people who know better just doesn't work, and he moved on.

Google "Hasbara Troll".

About the time that the advent of camera phones and readily accessible Internet connections, when a lot of Israels atrocities and lies were being exposed to the public for the first time, the Israeli Foreign Ministry and various pro Zionist/Israel groups set about putting into place loosely linked groups of Zionist supporters designed to try and either discredit those who published information regarding Israeli atrocities, or have the material removed from the net by by flooding ISPs with complaints claiming Anti Semitism. Most of these see it as a service towards Zionism or Israel but there have been a number of cases of individuals actually being paid by pro Zionist groups or receiving "in kind" support, free internet accounts etc.

As you get into the subject it can be quite interesting reading, just seeing the extents to which these clowns will go. For example, many of the better organised groups are based in many Universities and colleges and they actually publish printed guides as to how to best present your case, pointing out what to say and what not to say, how to "minimise" certain damaging words, the use of standard phrases and replies and of course, what subjects and terms to avoid, and failing all that, how to best divert the subject. Their groups also provide coaching sessions and have mentors to aid those who find they have talked themselves into a corner etc.

LOL.... It's just the first time I see a Palestinian/Israeli discussion without his involvement or coming up to say the usual stuff, so it was just kinda surprising.

The very nature of this one topic includes:

Nazis, Katusha rockets, militant Islamic groups, naval blockades, gun running, drug smuggling, child prostitution and the trampling of human rights, all mixed in with under age alcoholism.

Either this is the complex situation in Gaza or an episode of Monty Python goes to America.

The very nature of this one topic includes:

Nazis, Katusha rockets, militant Islamic groups, naval blockades, gun running, drug smuggling, child prostitution and the trampling of human rights, all mixed in with under age alcoholism.

Either this is the complex situation in Gaza or an episode of Monty Python goes to America.

What exactly is the point that you are trying to get across?

I don't know where it is that people get this strange idea, that a post must not deviate at all from their own personal idea of what is pertinent and what is not. We all see different problems different ways and we all have different ways of answering these problems, sometimes to make one's reasoning more clear answers have to include other matters which are still relative to the argument although only indirectly to the original question. One person's answers to another are not always exactly as that person wanted which will give rise to a secondary conflict, which again, although not directly pertinent must be settled to give relevant to the original question or statement, this is the nature of earnest discussion, you cant just move on leaving unanswered matters "hanging in the air".

The very subject the thread is "right out there" and as such leads to many places and invites all manner of comment by all concerned. I notice that you have contributed nothing except this single post to complain about it,... so it's hardly as if we have removed the focus from your point of view.

To me it would seem that you have no real interest in the thread, but you are not happy with where it is going,... and there is a really easy answer to that. Instead of just complaining about the posts of others, make a post of your own which you feel is more relevant.

Last edited:
What exactly is the point that you are trying to get across?

I don't know where it is that people get this strange idea, that a post must not deviate at all from their own personal idea of what is pertinent and what is not. We all see different problems different ways and we all have different ways of answering these problems, sometimes to make one's reasoning more clear answers have to include other matters which are still relative to the argument although only indirectly to the original question. One person's answers to another are not always exactly as that person wanted which will give rise to a secondary conflict, which again, although not directly pertinent must be settled to give relevant to the original question or statement, this is the nature of earnest discussion, you cant just move on leaving unanswered matters "hanging in the air".

The very subject the thread is "right out there" and as such leads to many places and invites all manner of comment by all concerned. I notice that you have contributed nothing except this single post to complain about it,... so it's hardly as if we have removed the focus from your point of view.

To me it would seem that you have no real interest in the thread, but you are not happy with where it is going,... and there is a really easy answer to that. Instead of just complaining about the posts of others, make a post of your own which you feel is more relevant.

My friend , I say this because I value what you say, I really do.

But don't over think the words of the smart@ss.

As for your reply, well put. :cheers:

As for the situation at hand, blindly engaging in armed conflict based off nationalistic bravado would defiantly rewrite the geopolitical situation in the region, however this would also be a rewritten history against Iran's favor.

As previously observed and by recent digging into recent developments into this scenario we find ourselves at today. Iran stands a crossroads not only for their regime but their place in the Middle East as a whole.

With the gradual exploitation of fossil fuels in the region reaching if not already past peak. And with rising middle classes in nations like China and India. Demand will creep in on already available oil producing nations supplies for countries like the U.S. and Western Europe.

This will draw high fuel prices for nation's already addicted to cheap energy to use more brazen and aggressive tactics to feed our unsustainable economic structures. Turning areas like Iran into over night flashpoints for catastrophic armed confrontations.

If Iran can somehow manages to build economic ties via cheap non U.S. Dollar based oil and other mineral exports to non Western powers than this could in a peak energy world draw more willing bidders to protect Iran both economically and in extreme circumstances militarily.

Lastly where Iran can really screw the pooch on this one is over nationalistic goals as stated earlier of attacking Israel. This would shoot any plans for a somewhat secure future for Iran in the foot immediately if they do as such.

Just my thoughts I have with held on the matter. Not much but hey.

-Yo

Last edited:
My friend , I say this because I value what you say, I really do.

But don't over think the words of the smart@ss.

As for your reply, well put. :cheers:

As for the situation at hand, blindly engaging in armed conflict based off nationalistic bravado would defiantly rewrite the geopolitical situation in the region, however this would also be a rewritten history against Iran's favor.

As previously observed and by recent digging into recent developments into this scenario we find ourselves at today. Iran stands a crossroads not only for their regime but their place in the Middle East as a whole.

With the gradual exploitation of fossil fuels in the region reaching if not already past peak. And with rising middle classes in nations like China and India. Demand will creep in on already available oil producing nations supplies for countries like the U.S. and Western Europe.

This will draw high fuel prices for nation's already addicted to cheap energy to use more brazen and aggressive tactics to feed our unsustainable economic structures. Turning areas like Iran into over night flashpoints for catastrophic armed confrontations.

If Iran can somehow manages to build economic ties via cheap non U.S. Dollar based oil and other mineral exports to non Western powers than this could in a peak energy world draw more willing bidders to protect Iran both economically and in extreme circumstances militarily.

Lastly where Iran can really screw the pooch on this one is over nationalistic goals as stated earlier of attacking Israel. This would shoot any plans for a somewhat secure future for Iran in the foot immediately if they do as such.

Just my thoughts I have with held on the matter. Not much but hey.

-Yo

I really wish you had posted that instead of your previous post, it would have saved my misinterpretation of your intent.

I care a lot about what I perceive to be criticism of the way posts are progressing, as sometimes there are heavy handed people in the back ground just waiting to lock threads that they don't agree with.

Too many threads here have been locked just as they were really getting to the crux of the matter, which means that those persons involved have wasted many hours of research and posting.

Glad to not be the only one. :)

I wonder if anybody actually knows what happened to him. Maybe he just realized that Israel is at fault and decided not to involve anymore?

Well,... that would have been honest, sensible and logical, but in view of his past record I can't see any of those attributes as strong points in his character.

Eh, I doubt it, he's Spanish (I believe) they would think he's a Palestinian and send some bulldozers.
His profile would seem to indicate that he is Belgian, but with Hasbara trolls you really can't believe anything they say.

Last edited:
Well,... that would have been honest, sensible and logical, but in view of his past record I can't see any of those attributes as strong points in his character.

His profile would seem to indicate that he is Belgian, but with Hasbara trolls you really can't believe anything they say.

Seems like you miss his company with such a huge passion.

I do guess yeah he's Belgian. I just remember the Spanish flag on his profile. That's true, I still remember when he claimed to have sources from notable people then when I asked him to present it, he ended up providing proof for my point.:read:

Back