if Israel attacked Iran, Tehran would "level Tel Aviv and Haifa to the ground."

Australia=/=Israel,different geography
They occupied a part of it.not all of it,so did jews.
and u ignored my comment
So now you think that "Geography has something to do with it? Please tell me where this is stated in International law?

And regarding your supposed "question or statement" when did I say anything to you about Iran? I never mentioned Iran.

So now you think that "Geography has something to do with it? Please tell me where this is stated in International law?
Obviously its different from Australia case,
And what do you mean?we got this country from the UN.

Please be more clear in what you say, Who occupied part of what?

Arabs,they didn't occupy whole Israel obviously,just a part of it

So can u answer on my question?

Edit:
You just shot urself in the leg,
This thread is about Iran,and just like i said before (and you say now)You don't even talk bout iran-israel conflict
Stop derailling threads,
Iranian issue (the 1 we are supposed to discuss here)=/=Palestinian issue,got it?

Last edited:
So can u answer on my question?

Edit:
You just shot urself in the leg,
This thread is about Iran,and just like i said before (and you say now)You don't even talk bout iran-israel conflict
Stop derailling threads,
Iranian issue (the 1 we are supposed to discuss here)=/=Palestinian issue,got it?

I don't give a flying fcuk about what you imagine might happen, I'm more worried about a certain nuclear armed rogue state in the middle east with a proven history of armed occupation of others lands, theft, beatings, harassment and murder of innocent civilians, and over 200 ignored UN resolutions for illegal acts, breaking international laws and more Human rights abuses than China.

I answered only part of your post,... and there is a very good reason for that, because the stupid statement you made, is purely a wild theory, I stuck to the facts disproving your lie where you implied that Israel does not attack others etc.

There is no rule stating that I must answer everything you say, especially if it is not a fact. It was in fact something you said to derail the debate.

Last edited:
Oh and just as an aside,.. it is against Forum Rules to post in languages other than English here,.. and another point, You don't tell me or anyone else what they can, or must answer.

I don't give a flying fcuk about what you imagine might happen, I'm more worried about a certain nuclear armed rogue state in the middle east with a proven history of armed occupation of others lands, theft, beatings, harassment and murder of innocent civilians, and over 200 ignored UN resolutions for illegal acts, breaking international laws and more Human rights abuses than China.

I answered only part of your post,... and there is a very good reason for that, because the stupid statement you made, is purely a wild theory, I stuck to the facts disproving your lie where you implied that Israel does not attack others etc.

There is no rule stating that I must answer everything you say, especially if it is not a fact. It was in fact something you said to derail the debate.

Oh and just as an aside,.. it is against Forum Rules to post in languages other than English here,.. and another point, You don't tell me or anyone else what they can, or must answer.
Imagine?i asked u a very very simple,do you support that Iran will kill 6-8 million people?.thats alll i asked,cant get it more simple.
I answerd bout the whole UN violatin bla bla thingy rldy in this thread.
And we got nukes for like,40 yrs?even in Yom kippur we didn't use them?why? cause there is only 1 case scenario israel will use nukes,its called
"Shimshon default".
Which is-in case 1)the enemy destroyed our whole air force,
2) breached the green line.
3)Use of unconventinal weapons against Israel.

U didn't even answer to half of writed down here.And i keep telling u that at every post,but u dont care so..

And i'm sorry,didn't know its against forum rules.
Nothing offensive,its just dedicated to fallen soldiers..
I will edit it.
I'm not forcing u to answer anything,just stating that u didn't ..

I'm not forcing u to answer anything,just stating that u didn't ..
Of course I didn't answer it, it was a stupid question about an imaginary happening. That was why I ignored it in the first post, and that is my prerogative. Your continued bleating about this "question" was a clear indication that you were trying to force me to answer it.

I have far bigger fish to fry than to worry if the sky is going to fall on my head and ruin my hair do.

Of course I didn't answer it, it was a stupid question about an imaginary happening. That was why I ignored it in the first post, and that is my prerogative. Your continued bleating about this "question" was a clear indication that you were trying to force me to answer it.

I have far bigger fish to fry than to worry if the sky is going to fall on my head and ruin my hair do.

Not only that,but u tend to ignore parts of comments.

And i asked u that because thats what the topic about,Imagniary?well,6-8 miliion dead is imaginary,but what im trying to say here:do you support death of israel citizens?,because there will be plenty of them if we dont destory iran ambitions to nuclear capabillites now.

And i asked u that because thats what the topic about,Imagniary?well,6-8 miliion dead is imaginary,but what im trying to say here:do you support death of israel citizens?,because there will be plenty of them if we dont destory iran ambitions to nuclear capabillites now.
I always ignore rubbish and red herrings.

If it's not imaginary, where are all these dead people?

I couldn't care two hoots about Israeli citizens, so long as they occupy the land of another people, and support the worlds worst rogue state for over 60 years, murdering, beating and harassing the native people, whatever happens to them is to be expected.

It' would be the same if you asked in 1944 if I cared about the German people killed in WWII. If you want to make trouble, you deserve whatever you get in return.

What is it about Jews, they always put themselves as the victims? Even when they have bought it upon themselves.

Last edited:

1) Tell me how many countries has Iran attacked in recent years and by recent lets say the since 1980?

2) What gives you the idea that a nuclear armed Iran (assuming they do actually want them which is not a view shared by many) has any intention of actually using them?

Lets be perfectly clear if any nation were to start a nuclear exchange what do you think would happen to it, it would be a smouldering ruin within hours and I am prepared to bet that Iran's leadership know this as well so the only question is are they suicidal enough to push the button and I don't think they are.

So really your "threat" is nothing more than a perceived one based purely on political grandstanding and paranoia.

Last edited:
They make many lies about Iran and repeat them many times to cheat world but the first people who believe their lies are themselves.
It is Israel who always threaten Iran . Yes we know Israel as an illegal and illegitimate regime but it doesn't mean we want to make nukes and then kill all of them. How a person could be stupid to believe these craps.

Seriously ,reading both of your comments just make me laugh how biased you are.
Well i'm pretty sure u think the same bout me.hope that 1 day u will get a chance tosee things from here.

Of course my research would make you laugh, because you cannot refute what I posted. I wouldn't say I am biased, I recognise bullsh!te when I see it, and thats all your posts are.

Here's something else for you

http://www.alanhart.net/what’s-the-difference-between-nazi-and-zionist-war-criminals/

What’s the difference between Nazi and Zionist war criminals?

Short answer: Great effort is made to hunt down and prosecute suspected Nazi war criminals, no effort is made to bring Zionist war criminals to justice.

On 13 January, the BBC’s World News web site had a lengthy story with the headline Global Nazi investigations rise for a second year. The writer of it was one Mario Cacciottolo who, quick research informed me, “Runs a photography website, plays poker, is a BBC journalist and grew up in Malta’s red-light district.” (His other 50 listed stories for the BBC include “Brilliant” news for lesbian couples and What sort of man wears mantyhose?)

Cacciottolo’s 13 January story was based on the latest report by the Simon Wiesenthal Center (SWC). According to it, the number of ongoing investigations into Nazi war criminals increased last year. From April 2009 to March 2010 there were 852 investigations being conducted worldwide, compared with 706 during the same period in 2008/09. The period 2009/10 was the second consecutive year that the number of investigations into suspected Nazis has risen – there were 608 in 2007/08.

Efraim Zuroff, the head of the SWC’s Jerusalem branch, was quoted as saying there were two reasons for the rise in the number of prosecutions. “It’s clear that we’re reaching the end of the period in which this work will be possible. (Because all suspects will be dead). This has motivated countries with the political will to make an effort to prosecute former Nazis… The other reason is that Germany in particular has changed its prosecution policy, to allow more suspects – particularly those who were not officer class and those of non-German origin – to be prosecuted.” The increase in the number of German prosecutions was the most dramatic, up from 27 in 2008/09 to 177 in 2009/10. And that was why the SWC awarded Germany an A-grade for its efforts to prosecute ex-Nazis. Previously only the United States had been given the SWC’s top marks.

The SWC report also gave nine countries failing grades for their investigative efforts -Norway, Sweden, Syria, Australia, Canada, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, and Ukraine. (I am surprised about Canada being on the list because its government has a well deserved reputation for doing Zionism’s bidding).

If there was an institution working to bring Zionist war criminals to justice, it would have to award failing grades to every country on Planet Earth.

As Efraim Zuroff said, it is a matter of political will, but President Obama’s burial of the Goldstone Report is surely proof that it does not exist for calling and holding Israel’s leaders (some of them) to account for their crimes.

Footnote

At the time of writing we are waiting to see if Britain’s coalition government will introduce legislation to prevent Israeli leaders being prosecuted. It is under pressure from Zionism to do so.

https://sites.google.com/site/palestinegenocideessays/z-word-banned

Z-word banned. Zionist War Crimes Censorship
Gideon Polya, “Z-word banned. Zionist War Crimes Censorship”, MWC News, 29 July 2006, partly cached by Google.

Z-word banned. Zionist War Crimes Censorship

FREE SPEECH is something that has made America great. Americans are very lucky in having the First Amendment that guarantees freedom of speech. In the British Commonwealth World defamation laws have compromised free speech. The “sedition” sections of recent anti-terrorism laws in Australia provide for 7 years in prison for saying things the authorities don’t like - although anti-violence, peace-loving commentators such as myself have been personally assured that these laws are only going to be used against “terrorists” or “terrorist sympathizers”. However it now appears that comment on Zionist war crimes are automatically being censored in the US and the UK by automatic, robotic rejection of anything containing a particular word (the Z-word) linking Zionist and Nazi war crimes (for the Z-word that I do NOT want to use now, see MWC News ). Let me amplify.

I had an interesting experience recently in writing a comment in the UK Guardian’s “Comment is free” on Israel’s war on the People of Lebanon and Gaza. The Israeli war crimes are so horrendous that comparison with other war crimes becomes inevitable. The “gold standard” for war criminality is that of the Nazis in World War 2. Thus an upper estimate for the current Israeli War is that about 950 Palestinians and Lebanese have been killed (so far) as compared to about 50 Israelis, this giving a “death ratio” of 950/50 = 19.

By way of comparison, 335 Italian men and boys (including 75 Jews) were executed in the Ardeatine Caves Massacre in Italy in March 1944 in reprisal for the killing of 33 German soldiers by Italian Partisans. This gave a “death ratio” of 10, exactly what was ordered personally by arch-fiend, Nazi leader Adolph Hitler. Indeed the “Allied civilians deaths”/”Axis military deaths” ratio achieved by the Nazis and their Axis allies in World War 2 was only about 9. These Nazi figures are half of those achieved by the Israeli Wehrmacht in Gaza and Lebanon (so far).

The number of Israelis killed by Palestinians each year BEFORE the present escalation was about 190. Accordingly after “peace” is established over shattered Palestine and Lebanon, the Holy Land “Arabs killed” /”Israelis killed” death ratio returns to the pre-Escalation value of about 1,000/190, and Bush, Blair and Dr Condoleezza Rice (Dr Death) are awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, the ongoing “Arab deaths”/ “Israeli deaths” ratio will be 44,000/190 = 232 – about 25 times greater than that achieved by the Nazis in World War 2.

However to be fair to the Israelis we should consider other contemporary wars. Thus the “post-invasion Occupied Iraq avoidable deaths”/ “Coalition military deaths” = 0.5 million/3,000 = 167 (rather less than the predicted Israeli score for its “patch” of the Middle East killing fields). However the “post-invasion Occupied Afghanistan avoidable deaths”/ “Coalition/NATO military deaths” = 2.0 million/200 = 10,000. These horrendous avoidable deaths (excess deaths) are evidence of gross Israeli, UK, US, Coalition and NATO violation of the Geneva Convention which demands that the Occupier does everything within its power to preserve the health and life of the conquered Subjects (see: here ).

At all events, comparisons of Nazi war crimes with the contemporary war crimes of Israel, the UK, the US, Coalition countries and complicit NATO countries would appear to be quite reasonable on the basis of these appalling figures.

However some people have used the Z-word transmutation of the word “Zionism” to describe the horrendous crimes of Israel against the Palestinians over the last 4 decades – the post-invasion avoidable mortality (avoidable deaths) and under-5 infant deaths in the Occupied Palestinian Territory have totalled 0.3 million and 0.2 million, respectively (see MWC News ).

The Z-word transmutation – which I will NOT use for reasons that will become apparent - involves inserting “az” between “Zion” and “ism” and constitutes an efficient conjoining of the terms “Zionism” and “Nazism”. “Zionism” has involved the race-specific colonization of Palestine as a race-specific Jewish-dominated ethnocracy, this involving 20 years of non-state terrorism followed by 60 years of Israeli state terrorism, 39 years of colonial subjugation of the West Bank and Gaza, 6 major wars, and massive ethnic cleansing to produce 6 million Palestinian refugees in the Middle East alone. “Nazism” also involved wars, occupation and genocide – including industrial genocide such as that at Auschwitz and elsewhere – but had a Continental theatre.

However the Z-word has been made verboten by the Zionists and the Israel Lobby. Thus read the following account of censorship of this presently quite accurate descriptive (see: “Google site bans slurs against Jews not Arabs” by Paul Kilduff ) - this increasingly appropriate term is verboten but terms such as “Islamofascist” are quite OK.

NOW for my recent experience. The UK Guardian has an initiative called “Comment is free” that enables readers to comment on articles written by a “stable” of journalists and other writers they permit through the “media gate”. This is an excellent innovation. Thus racist, lying Mainstream media will simply NOT report the horrendous post-invasion avoidable mortality (avoidable deaths) in the Occupied Palestinian, Iraqi and Afghan Territories that now total 0.3, 0.5 and 2.0 million, respectively (e.g. see MWC News ) – but via “Comment is free” such important information can at least be “formally” presented to whoever in a Mainstream audience chooses to read such a “comment” buried among a hundred or so other comments for each article.

However several days ago I discovered that 2 such “posts” I made to “Comment is free” did not appear but were withheld in cyberspace. I am very upset over the Israeli crucifixion of Lebanon – the more so because 25,000 of my fellow Australians have been cowering under war criminal Israeli bombing and shelling for 2 weeks.

Perhaps as a result of this upset, a further adjective appeared in my pantheon in addition to “Nazi-style” and “Ultrazionist”, specifically the Z-word that I now understand is apparently forbidden by a Google site (see above). I decided to re-submit my comment but with “Nazi-style”, “Ultrazionist”, the Z-word and related words removed and replaced by BLANK. This experiment was successful and the EDITED comment appeared immediately (see: here ). My comment is reproduced below for your convenience:

QUOTE: “Comment is Free? This is an EDITED version of a Comment-is-free comment apparently withheld (perhaps automatically by a robot) for the possible reason that it contained particular non-gutter and accurate descriptives (denoted BLANK below) of current Israeli actions against the defenceless civilian citizens of Palestine and Lebanon. This is also by way of an EXPERIMENT, to test this hypothesis (by removing these terms)(several corrections included as well).

Decent Britons should be angered over Israel Lobby, BLANK and other supporters of the war criminal, genocidal, BLANK Israel Establishment - perhaps 750 Lebanese and Palestinians dead, thousands wounded, 800,000 homeless and massive infrastructure and economic damage that is predicted to cause 43,000 avoidable deaths annually if Palestine and Lebanon are devastated to a "UK-US-occupied Iraq level" 50% of the civilians being targeted by the BLANK are Children and 75% Women and Children? What sort of BLANK-style monsters make "endless war" on defenceless Women and Children, whether for OIL or WATER?

In comparison, Israeli deaths - while deplorable - total about 50. Indeed the "annual Israeli homicide deaths from all sources" yields an "annual homicide rate" of 44/million as compared to 54/million for the United States. However the overall "annual homicide rate" for the WHOLE of the BLANK-occupied Holy Land - BEFORE the latest genocidal Israeli Escalation - was 124/million with over 80% of deaths caused by Jewish Israelis (see: MWC ). Who are the "terrorists" the BLANK, the Israel Lobby, BLANK and their supporters endlessly salivate about?

Britons should be well beyond anger over the reality that 20,000 British citizens (plus 25,000 Australians, 25,000 Americans, 50,000 Canadians and 20,000 French citizens) have been cowering for weeks under war criminal, civilian-targetting BLANK bombing and shelling - yet only the French Government has demanded immediate cessation.

Those who support the sustained, war criminal bombing and shelling of tens of thousands of their OWN citizens by foreign State Terrorists are TRAITORS and TERRORIST SYMPATHIZERS - and should be dealt with by the Law, Boycotts and the Ballot Box.” END QUOTE

The Ultrazionist Israeli war crimes appear to be deliberately UNFORGIVABLE i.e. designed to totally prevent peace and to produce (as does horrendous US passive genocide in Occupied Iraq and Occupied Afghanistan) an “endless war” that in turn ensures votes, control over regional resources (WATER for Israel, OIL for the US) and Arab despair. We always knew that Zionism was intrinsically racist but it has now reached a renewed stage of explicit “fast genocide” in Southern Lebanon with the Israeli Government now telling all Lebanese to “leave or die” (as with Palestinians in 1948). The Z-word is now almost superfluous as a pejorative descriptive. The whole world is watching – impotently - as the renewed genocidal potential of racist Zionism is being realized in the Middle East.

1) Tell me how many countries has Iran attacked in recent years and by recent lets say the since 1980?
Idiotic comparison,Iran isn't in the same situation as us,Iran dont have more then 15 terror organiztons to deal with,And Iran neighbors didn't vow to destory it,Iran isn't in a state of war with one of its neighbors.

2) What gives you the idea that a nuclear armed Iran (assuming they do actually want them which is not a view shared by many) has any intention of actually using them?
The fact that you ask this,show how much little u know bout this conflict,every day Ahmednijad vows to destory the "zionist entity" and lets not talk about mr Hamouni...
Lets be perfectly clear if any nation were to start a nuclear exchange what do you think would happen to it, it would be a smouldering ruin within hours and I am prepared to bet that Iran's leadership know this as well so the only question is are they suicidal enough to push the button and I don't think they are.
Iranians as a people are good people,pretty modern actually.
But their leadership?ha.
The aittolah is the one who decides wats going on,not the president.And the aittolah wants Israel destoryed,period.

So really your "threat" is nothing more than a perceived one based purely on political grandstanding and paranoia.
Our threat isn't only ours,but also threat on your countries.You are the one who don't understand the politics,don't understand the mentality.It seems you barely know anything about the subject at all

Really your arguments were the worst in this thread so far

Last edited:
Of course my research would make you laugh, because you cannot refute what I posted. I wouldn't say I am biased, I recognise bullsh!te when I see it, and thats all your posts are.

Here's something else for you

http://www.alanhart.net/what’s-the-difference-between-nazi-and-zionist-war-criminals/

What’s the difference between Nazi and Zionist war criminals?

Short answer: Great effort is made to hunt down and prosecute suspected Nazi war criminals, no effort is made to bring Zionist war criminals to justice.

On 13 January, the BBC’s World News web site had a lengthy story with the headline Global Nazi investigations rise for a second year. The writer of it was one Mario Cacciottolo who, quick research informed me, “Runs a photography website, plays poker, is a BBC journalist and grew up in Malta’s red-light district.” (His other 50 listed stories for the BBC include “Brilliant” news for lesbian couples and What sort of man wears mantyhose?)

Cacciottolo’s 13 January story was based on the latest report by the Simon Wiesenthal Center (SWC). According to it, the number of ongoing investigations into Nazi war criminals increased last year. From April 2009 to March 2010 there were 852 investigations being conducted worldwide, compared with 706 during the same period in 2008/09. The period 2009/10 was the second consecutive year that the number of investigations into suspected Nazis has risen – there were 608 in 2007/08.

Efraim Zuroff, the head of the SWC’s Jerusalem branch, was quoted as saying there were two reasons for the rise in the number of prosecutions. “It’s clear that we’re reaching the end of the period in which this work will be possible. (Because all suspects will be dead). This has motivated countries with the political will to make an effort to prosecute former Nazis… The other reason is that Germany in particular has changed its prosecution policy, to allow more suspects – particularly those who were not officer class and those of non-German origin – to be prosecuted.” The increase in the number of German prosecutions was the most dramatic, up from 27 in 2008/09 to 177 in 2009/10. And that was why the SWC awarded Germany an A-grade for its efforts to prosecute ex-Nazis. Previously only the United States had been given the SWC’s top marks.

The SWC report also gave nine countries failing grades for their investigative efforts -Norway, Sweden, Syria, Australia, Canada, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, and Ukraine. (I am surprised about Canada being on the list because its government has a well deserved reputation for doing Zionism’s bidding).

If there was an institution working to bring Zionist war criminals to justice, it would have to award failing grades to every country on Planet Earth.

As Efraim Zuroff said, it is a matter of political will, but President Obama’s burial of the Goldstone Report is surely proof that it does not exist for calling and holding Israel’s leaders (some of them) to account for their crimes.

Footnote

At the time of writing we are waiting to see if Britain’s coalition government will introduce legislation to prevent Israeli leaders being prosecuted. It is under pressure from Zionism to do so.

Again,you are aware i'm not going to read so much bullsht.
So please mark what you think proves me wrong,oh its not even about what i was talking,its just random stuff u decided to put here.
So mark what you want answers for.

I always ignore rubbish and red herrings.

If it's not imaginary, where are all these dead people?
Wait for them to get their nukes,and then see.
I couldn't care two hoots about Israeli citizens, so long as they occupy the land of another people, and support the worlds worst rogue state for over 60 years, murdering, beating and harassing the native people, whatever happens to them is to be expected.Well,so you do support the death of Israeli citizens,why should i even take you seriously?murdering and harrasing native people,oh yea..i beat arabs on my block everyday...You talk like a 4 yr old kid.
I wouldn't support the death of Iranian citizens.

It' would be the same if you asked in 1944 if I cared about the German people killed in WWII. If you want to make trouble, you deserve whatever you get in return.
Again u compar us to the nazis,who killed hundrends of millions of people, i dont even know why i continure arguing with you.

What is it about Jews, they always put themselves as the victims? Even when they have bought it upon themselves.

sterotypical much?.
We brought it upon ourselfes,yea we asked to much,who needs a country,lets stay in europe and die.

-.-............

Keep raging,ignore the facts,ignore reality..

Last edited:
Again,you are aware i'm not going to read so much bullsht.
So please mark what you think proves me wrong,oh its not even about what i was talking,its just random stuff u decided to put here.
So mark what you want answers for.

Of course you wont read it as it shoots your Zionist propaganda down in flames.

The Nazi's killed hundreds of millions of people? Where on earth do you get your figures from? Ah OK, Zionist propaganda.

Last edited:
Wait for them to get their nukes,and then see.
Where are the dead people,... it has been pointed out to you several times by different people on this forum, that this is no more than Israeli hysteria so they can play the victim,.. again. There is no reasonable basis for this theory.
Israel has Nukes how many have they killed? Israel also has had a proven record of expansionist policies and murder of innocent people for more than 60 years just so they can have their own way.

Well,so you do support the death of Israeli citizens,why should i even take you seriously?murdering and harrasing native people,oh yea..i beat arabs on my block everyday...You talk like a 4 yr old kid.
I wouldn't support the death of Iranian citizens.
You support the deaths of innocent Palestinians, and stealing their land, what is the difference?
Google: "Israelis harass Palestinians " There must be at least hundred videos showing this on YouTube alone. Don't tell us it does not happen.
Armed Settlers shooting at Palestinians defending their land

Settlers Burn Palestinian crops and pasture while protected by the IDF

Again u compar us to the nazis,who killed hundrends of millions of people, i dont even know why i continure arguing with you.
If you act like Nazis, you will get compared with Nazis. Dr. Hajo Meyer an eminent Israeli Holocaust survivor agrees with these sentiments. And he has seen both.
qaw_zps000c9602.jpeg

sterotypical much?.
We brought it upon ourselfes,yea we asked to much,who needs a country,lets stay in europe and die.
This is a perfect example of exactly why you get stereotyped,.. because that is how you act.

Tens of thousands of Allied soldiers died to free Europe of the Nazis, the Jews were no longer in danger,.... so stop playing the victim,... AGAIN. Just because the Nazis tried to rid Europe of Jews is no reason for European Jews to drive the Palestinians out of their land.

You want reality,...
That,... is the reality.

Last edited:
Idiotic comparison,Iran isn't in the same situation as us,Iran dont have more then 15 terror organiztons to deal with,And Iran neighbors didn't vow to destory it,Iran isn't in a state of war with one of its neighbors.

So what you are saying is that they have attacked no one, it is pretty hard consider a nation with no recent history (I say recent because I don't need you hiding behind the Persian empire) of aggression a hostile threat which is essentially why you are determined to milk the nuclear issue for all it is worth.

The fact that you ask this,show how much little u know bout this conflict,every day Ahmednijad vows to destory the "zionist entity" and lets not talk about mr Hamouni...

You know I have listened to politicians comments all my life, Khrushchev promised to bury us, for at least the 20 years my own politicians have been promising full employment, yours have claimed they would populate the Sinai and oddly enough not one of these things ever came to fruition so there is one thing I know for sure, politicians rarely deliver.

Iranians as a people are good people,pretty modern actually.
But their leadership?ha.
The aittolah is the one who decides wats going on,not the president.And the aittolah wants Israel destoryed,period.

So what the only thing that matters is whether the threat is credible or not and whether they are prepared to die for the cause and given the nature of politicians I am sure they are not.

Our threat isn't only ours,but also threat on your countries.You are the one who don't understand the politics,don't understand the mentality.It seems you barely know anything about the subject at all

Sadly for you most of us understand scare tactics and even worse some of us don't consider a nuclear armed Iran any more dangerous than a conventionally armed one.

As for who has the mentality problem well I would like to congratulate you on meeting the definition of paranoid.
1: a psychosis characterized by systematized delusions of persecution or grandeur usually without hallucinations.
2: a tendency on the part of an individual or group toward excessive or irrational suspiciousness and distrustfulness of others.

But just to add to your delusions, given that I have never had any issue with the Iranians and the few people I know that have been there loved the place yet all we have ever had from Israel is a humanitarian nightmare, 60 years of "you cant criticise us, we can do what we like" rubbish and half a dozen court cases from your agents stealing identities you will understand my desire to trust you or your views isn't very high.

I was just doing some research on this matter of Jews continually accusing their critics of Anti Semitism, when after entering 2012 instead of 2013, I found this article in Haaretz. It's 12 months old but still 100% relevant, showing the antics that go on in Israeli politics. If any of this was stated by anyone other than a Jew, it would be loudly decried as virulently Anti Semitic. I have highlighted some of the more hilarious parts, remember,.... these are the idiots who control Israel, and still they wonder why the free world regards them as warmongering nut cases.

Obviously many of their own Generals and colleagues think the same.

Haaretz said:
West of Eden
by Chemi Shalev
Has Israel’s leadership come down with mad-Jew disease?
Why waste money on hasbara when our own experts tell the world that Israeli leaders are warmongering rejectionists?
By Chemi Shalev | Apr.30, 2012 | 2:07 PM | 20
This is what’s been going down in the last few days alone:

1. The Prime Minister says that sanctions against Iran aren’t working and the Defense Minister claims that Iran is irrational and then the Prime Minister stipulates that the Iranians want to make a bomb and then the IDF Chief of Staff flatly contradicts them and says that Iran is rational, sanctions are working and the Iranians won’t really make a bomb after all. And the Prime Minister and the Defense Minister go on saying what they were saying before, as if nothing’s happened.

2. The next day, a former chief of the Shin Bet, who spent his life in what Israeli leftists like to call “the apparatus of darkness,” opens his mouth for the first time since retirement and sounds like a turbo-charged Peter Beinart: the Israeli leadership suffers from a messiah complex, they are morally unfit to govern, they can’t wage war and they sure as hell don’t want to make peace.

3. Less than 48 hours later, an up and rising Likud minister and a fabled former head of the Mossad nearly come to blows in front of hundreds of people in New York. The Mossadnik calls the minister a liar and compares a proposed Knesset law to Nazi legislation, while the minister accuses the man who until recently was hailed as a cross between Indiana Jones, George Smiley and Bar Kochba as “harming the state security,” a crime punishable by law. “How did he ever get such a high position?” asks the minister of the man who was an IDF general before serving for eight years as head of the Mossad, where he was widely considered to be one of the best ever.

Even for cynical Israelis who think they’ve seen it all, this is crazy talk. Even for people who like to boast of the rough and tumble atmosphere of political discourse in Israel, this is way over the top. Even for those who are devout see-no-evil, hear-no-evil, speak-no-evil Israel-lovers on most days of the year, there are enough grounds now to suspect that something is rotten, or at least seriously unhinged, in the State of Israel.

Look at it from the point of view of hasbara, just as an example: Israel spends tons of millions of dollars setting up government ministries and NGOs, conducting in depth polls and focus groups, enlisting Jewish organizations worldwide and employing the best public relations that money can buy, while Diaspora Jews spend sleepless nights agonizing over yesterday’s editorial in the Duluth Daily that could be construed as implying that the Palestinians may also have a point and then get up in the middle of the night to write a letter to their Congressman complaining of delegitimization.

And what do the three outgoing heads of the revered security services, hitherto the most widely-respected experts on these matters in the international arena, have to say about all this? That Israel is being run by a couple of morally-lapsed loony-tune leaders who hear voices in their heads while laughing themselves silly mouthing the words “two-state solution” and who pore over the maps of bombing runs over Iran while quoting General “Buck” Turgidson from Dr. Strangelove to each other: “I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed. But I do say no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops. Uh, depending on the breaks.”

And many Israelis immediately undergo a miraculous metamorphosis: On one side of the political map are those who previously regarded officers and officials like Meir Dagan, Yuval Diskin and former IDF chief Gabi Ashkenazi as cold-blooded suppressors of the Palestinians and immoral representatives of the military-settler complex - who suddenly discover that they were peace-loving, war-resisting, truth-telling freedom fighters all along. And on the other side are those who used to collect Independence Day posters of Dagan, Diskin, Ashkenazi and others of their ilk and dream of their heroes with knives in their mouths and dead terrorists in their hands and who had no doubt that these super-patriots could run the country better than any politician, if only we could do away with irksome democracy-shemocracy. Suddenly they realize that these bogus lionhearts were closet lefties with political ambitions who were just waiting for the right moment to stick a knife in the nation’s back.

But most Israelis, and most Diaspora Jews – those who haven’t been turning their eyes away – are probably looking on this sudden-onset collective dementia with complete bewilderment and growing concern. After all, if half of what the generals are saying about the politicians is true, it’s terrible. If half of what the politicians are hurling back at the generals is valid, it’s horrendous. Someone should explain what bug has entered our system that can turn all of these good people who have truly devoted their lives to the country’s well being – on both sides of the divide – into such stark, rabid rivals. And someone should put a stop to this maniacal melee before it turns into a tragedy of our own device.

If they weren’t otherwise engaged with their own meshugas, the Arabs at this point would be bringing out the salads and the lamb and the baklava and organizing a khafla – a Middle Eastern feast – to celebrate their good fortune and to give thanks to Allah who has made the Jews majnun (loco). In Tehran, no doubt, the ayatollahs are hi-fiving each other, feasting on rice and kebob and shouting “Tabrik migoyam,” which means mazal tov in Farsi.

I think my favourite piece is: "Even for those who are devout see-no-evil, hear-no-evil, speak-no-evil Israel-lovers on most days of the year, there are enough grounds now to suspect that something is rotten, or at least seriously unhinged, in the State of Israel".

Last edited:
Where are the dead people,... it has been pointed out to you several times by different people on this forum, that this is no more than Israeli hysteria so they can play the victim,.. again. There is no reasonable basis for this theory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad_and_Israel
Read

Israel has Nukes how many have they killed? Israel also has had a proven record of expansionist policies and murder of innocent people for more than 60 years just so they can have their own way.

You support the deaths of innocent Palestinians, and stealing their land, what is the difference?
I dont,how do you got to that conclusion?,never support the death of an innocent man.doesn't matter where he is from,stealing their lands?its another debated that we just did
Google: "Israelis harass Palestinians " There must be at least hundred videos showing this on YouTube alone. Don't tell us it does not happen.
Armed Settlers shooting at Palestinians defending their land

Settlers Burn Palestinian crops and pasture while protected by the IDF

There are some pretty fckin maniac crazy settlers,nobody said no,but why put only one said of the picture?only 2 weeks ago palestniains throw rocks on a car and a baby was critcaly injured(still in critcial conditons as i understand it.)
If you act like Nazis, you will get compared with Nazis. Dr. Hajo Meyer an eminent Israeli Holocaust survivor agrees with these sentiments. And he has seen both.
qaw_zps000c9602.jpeg

Act like nazis,ok
Do we make concentration camps?no
Do we gas people?no,
Do we kill crippled people?no
Do we kill people because of their race?no,
Do we just kill ppl?no.
Show me the nazism please cause i cant see it.

This is a perfect example of exactly why you get stereotyped,.. because that is how you act.
No,its because the good old antisemitism.

Tens of thousands of Allied soldiers died to free Europe of the Nazis, the Jews were no longer in danger,.... so stop playing the victim,...
Yes,i thank them for doing so,what it has to do with the topic?i dont play the victim;the palestinains do.
AGAIN
. Just because the Nazis tried to rid Europe of Jews is no reason for European Jews to drive the Palestinians out of their land.
We dont.

You want reality,...
That,... is the reality.

Oh and u dont need to show me "reality".
I know it very well

Back