if Israel attacked Iran, Tehran would "level Tel Aviv and Haifa to the ground."

Yep,.. you are quite correct, you don't threaten, you just flood the lands of others with illegal immigrants and occupy them killing those who resist.
It's not nice to see the truth without the candy coating is it.

Of course it won't work with you. It would be like trying to tell Himmler that Die Endlösung was a bad idea.

Dude,excuse me but are you retarded?.Palestian issue=/=Iranian issue
What does it have to dowith the topic?,I know that u just love jumping on each opportinity u have to bash the evil juice but get your **** together,and start commenting on the topic not unrelated things ffs.
Just wow,oh and i love people who lives thousands of miles away from here,who never been here.tell me the "truth".
I'm not gonna comment on what u said causei rldy did comment on this on many different threads,and if u want comment PM me,don't want to derail this thread.

Last edited:
you are right, what golda said and moshe said was wrong. but their ego talked for them. your country's efforts in erasing us from the map have failed so miserably and now you forget that if we didnt trade sinai for peace, it was still ours by now. the only reason sinai is an egyption territory is because the peace agreement.

Prove your claim that the 1973 war was intended to erase Israel, don't look because you won't find anything. I don't do 'if's I deal with what really happened, and what happened was Egypt winning a war and acomplishing their goals and honestly, is this like the 3rd or 4th time me and you talk about this? Quit the propaganda, won't do you any good. That's besides, I find it unbelievable for a country to leave an oil-rich territory and the only territory that can make it energy independent for a piece of paper.

Just for interests sake people holding all the cards rarely fold because they have won too much.

I am prepared to bet that if Israel thought it could have kept the Sinai it would have.

I got 50 USDs on the table.....LOL. Place your bets and we split the winnings in half.

Dude,excuse me but are you retarded?.Palestian issue=/=Iranian issue
What does it have to dowith the topic?,I know that u just love jumping on each opportinity u have to bash the evil juice but get your **** together,and start commenting on the topic not unrelated things ffs.
As if you did not know,... I was answering your stupid comment, which I will quote again in case you can't remember.
wtf?
Why are u telling us that?,we are the ones who threat to destroy other countries?
You're trying to make us the bad guys in this story,won't work on me buddy.
I was showing that, Yes,... you do invade other people's countries, and you are without doubt the "bad guys". The term "bad guys" being a ridiculous understatement. No other country in the world has over 200 UN resolutions raised against them, many of them binding UN resolutions from the Security Council.
Just wow,oh and i love people who lives thousands of miles away from here,who never been here.tell me the "truth".
I'm not gonna comment on what u said causei rldy did comment on this on many different threads,and if u want comment PM me,don't want to derail this thread.
This is typical of pro-Zionist ignorance and arrogance. It would seem that you think, that because we don't live in Israel we have no idea what's going on, whereas in fact we get the uncensored news often before you do as our governments have no interest in censoring or "sexing up" our news for local consumption.

I sometimes don't know what is going on at the other end of my street as is common with people who live in an area, however should I need to know I can easily find out about events on the other side of the world much more quickly and from a multitude of world renowned sources. Especially when they involve serious breaches of international law and Human rights abuses. (Israel has more UN Human Rights abuse resolutions than China)

We in the free world live in the 20th century with 20th century Communications obviously unlike Israel.

So, the fact that I was purely replying to your own inane answer clearly demonstrates that if I was off topic, so were you. Tell the truth, you're only sulking because you realise that my answer made you look stupid and clearly demonstrated that you were lying. And no, I am not going to PM you so that the truth about your lies is hidden from public debate. If you make false statements in a thread I have every right to show that they are just that, if you don't want to be embarrassed in public stop telling lies.

Last edited:
As if you did not know,... I was answering your stupid comment, which I will quote again in case you can't remember.
I was showing that, Yes,... you do invade other people's countries, and you are without doubt the "bad guys". The term "bad guys" being a ridiculous understatement. No other country in the world has over 200 UN resolutions raised against them, many of them binding UN resolutions from the Security Council.
This is typical of pro-Zionist ignorance and arrogance. It would seem that you think, that because we don't live in Israel we have no idea what's going on, whereas in fact we get the uncensored news often before you do as our governments have no interest in censoring or "sexing up" our news for local consumption.

I sometimes don't know what is going on at the other end of my street as is common with people who live in an area, however should I need to know I can easily find out about events on the other side of the world much more quickly and from a multitude of world renowned sources. Especially when they involve serious breaches of international law and Human rights abuses. (Israel has more UN Human Rights abuse resolutions than China)

We in the free world live in the 20th century with 20th century Communications obviously unlike Israel.

So, the fact that I was purely replying to your own inane answer clearly demonstrates that if I was off topic, so were you. Tell the truth, you're only sulking because you realise that my answer made you look stupid and clearly demonstrated that you were lying. And no, I am not going to PM you so that the truth about your lies is hidden from public debate. If you make false statements in a thread I have every right to show that they are just that, if you don't want to be embarrassed in public stop telling lies.
Again..
You are trying to change the subject.
So i will answer you,
Invading other people country.
Oh really?the british mandate was no man's land,as u may know brits took it from ottoman empire.(or you don't?)
And we were given a part of it (arabs got jordan,andwere supposed to get apart of Israel too but since they didn't agree to the UN offer and opened in a war after the UN declared one sidedly on Israel,in this war they ofcourse lost.and a nice part of their teritorry and will lose more in the upcoming wars).

Thats right,no country in the world has over 200 un resoultions.
And its pretty simple,the Arab-communist coaltion in the UN just passes what the fck they want.
Just check in each and every resoultion who voted for and who against.

Yes you have no idea whats going on here,the news here censoring?HA
Actually most MSM news here are left .
the last thing they will do is some pro israeli propganda.
We just see the reality with our own eyes.Unlike u sitting far far away watching some biased news agency and judging everyone.

Yea,and since Israel is a part of the free world,our communicates are just fine,actually they are great.

And you didn't comment on anything i said,u just took it to another subject.

You support Iran killing 6-8 million people?.
Just answer on that first when u write your next bs

Again..
You are trying to change the subject.
So i will answer you,
Invading other people country.
Oh really?the british mandate was no man's land,as u may know brits took it from ottoman empire.(or you don't?)

Like all of your previous Zionazi propagandists, you trod on your tongue the moment you opened your mouth.

"No Man's land" is a military term used to describe disputed areas between the front lines. What you are attempting to do is confuse No Man's land with Terra Nullius as defined by International law. (Land that can be occupied, but only if it is not already occupied).
Terra nullius (pron.: /ˈtɛrə nʌˈl.əs/, plural terrae nullius) is a Latin expression deriving from Roman law meaning "land belonging to no one",[1] which is used in international law to describe territory which has never been subject to the sovereignty of any state, or over which any prior sovereign has expressly or implicitly relinquished sovereignty.
And the Turks did not relinquish it, it was captured by the Brits and they were given the mandate to administer it by the League of Nations, for those persons occupying the land at that time. (The people whom today we call the Palestinians) This was formalised to some degree by the Hussein-McMahon Agreement in 1917 where Hussein spoke on behalf of the Arab occupants. The understanding being that it would eventually become a Pan Arab State.
In 1917, during the First World War, Britain defeated the Ottoman forces and occupied and set up a military administration across the former Ottoman Syria. The land remained under British military administration for the remainder of the war, and beyond. The British sought to set up legitimacy for their continued control of the region and this was achieved by obtaining a mandate from the League of Nations in June 1922.

The formal objective of the League of Nations Mandate system was to administer parts of the defunct Ottoman Empire, which had been in control of the Middle East since the 16th century, "until such time as "they" are able to stand alone."
[3]
They were never given a mandate to promise or allow the occupation by another foreign invader.

I think your time would be better spent reading past posts, as I'm sure you will find that anything you can say has already been disproven, (several times).

Last edited:
You trod on your tongue the moment you opened your mouth.

"No Man's land" is a military term used to describe disputed areas between the front lines. What you are attempting to do is confuse No Man's land with Terra Nullius as defined by International law. (Land that can be occupied, but only if it is not already occupied). And the Turks did not relinquish it, it was captured by the Brits and they were given the mandate to administer it for it's native occupants, (The people whom today we call Palestinians).

I didn't mean no man's land in military term,as u may know english isn't my mother language.I meant this land didn't belnog to anyone,native occupants?,there was never a palestinain country on earth.palestinains under the british mandate were jews,arabs,chirstans and whoever lived there.

It was not unoccupied and therefore it belongs to it's native occupants. All of this has been covered on this forum a dozen times before.

when there was a palestinain country?never.so how come they are the native occupiers; to remind you there were also jews here .Hayshov hayshan,and the Hayshov hadash.The "old settlement" and the "new settlement",the old settlemnt is here since about 1880~.which back then this land was under ottoman occupitan,and there was barely a living soul here.until they came.

And why don't you answer to my last question?.
U just answer to the parts u want to, and ignore others .

Last edited:
You trod on your tongue the moment you opened your mouth.

I think your time would be better spent reading past posts, as I'm sure you will find that anything you can say has already been disproven, (several times).

His time would be better spent reading history and not Israeli propaganda.

And why don't you answer to my last question?.
U just answer to the parts u want to, and ignore others .
You obviously have great difficulty dealing with information so I keep it as simple as possible answering your first questions or first statements first. I deliberately disregard red herrings and other attempts to try and divert the subject.

I have been dealing with your type on this forum and others for many years and I know the ways you attempt to get around the facts by confusing the issues using incorrect terminology for which there is no proper answer regarding the questions at hand.

The fact that there was never a "Palestinian country" means nothing, as can be seen in Australia where there was no recognised Aboriginal "country" or any form of governing body or rulers,... yet it was deemed by the International Courts of Justice that the Aboriginal people were the owners of this land when the first whites arrived, and they still are the owners to this day, a fact that has been written into Australian law.

I know quite a bit about the early occupants of Palestine as my own great-grandfather purchased land there in 1854 and moved there with his family from London in 1856. My own grandfather having been born only days before they migrated. They lived peacefully among their Arab neighbours, in fact they employed many of them, many of the family only leaving Palestine after the arrival of trouble making Zionists who made peaceful life impossible in 1880-1890.

The fact that not many people lived there is firstly false (in 1850 there were estimated to be over 350,000 Arabs living in the towns alone, and this does not take into account any of the nomadic population. So, the land was effectively "occupied" as defined in law. (by 1947 this number had increased to over 1.1 million) So there is no way that it can be said the land was unoccupied.

Last edited:

Oh I know about Palestine, my Dad was there.

I also know Zionists blew up the King David Hotel and hanged two British Sergeants.

https://sites.google.com/site/palestinegenocideessays/ww2-start-70th-anniversary

Here is a synopsis of the site, its too long to post in its entirety.

WW2 start 70th Anniversary. Exposing racist Zionist WW2 crimes
Gideon Polya, "WW2 start 70th anniversary. Exposing racist Zionist WW2 crimes", MWC News, 1 September 2009.

WW2 Start 70th Anniversary. Exposing Racist Zionist WW2 crimes.

On 1 September 1939 German forces invaded Poland and on 3 September Britain declared war on Nazi Germany. Iran’s pro-peace, anti-drug, anti-racist President Ahmadinejad is correct that we need more research and education about WW2 – the racist Zionists (RZs) were involved in Nazi collaboration, Holocaust denial and the Holocaust.

Here is a 20 item selection of well-researched, racist Zionism (RZ)-related realities deriving from top scholars and authoritative sources that are deliberately kept secret from ordinary citizens by racist Zionist (RZ)-dominated academia, Mainstream media and politicians in the Western Murdochracies.

In going through this list on the 70th anniversary of the start of World War 2 (WW2), please bear in mind current racist Zionist (RZ)-linked atrocities and remember that “history ignored or denied means history repeated”.

1. World War 2 (WW2) was significantly about Lebensraum (living room) for Germany which had been a latecomer to racist European colonialism. The racist Zionists (RZs), led by racist psychopath, German culture, Austro-Hungarian journalist Theodor Herzl, were simply advocating what other Europeans were doing by demanding race-based colonization of other countries. Germany set the model with invasion of East Africa, New Guinea and South West Africa with attendant atrocities, most notorious of which was the Namibian Genocide in which the Germans mass murdered the Indigenous Herero and Nama people (0.1 million Indigenous Namibians murdered), using a method of driving people into the desert to die (a technique used by the Germany-allied Turks in the Armenian Genocide in 1915-1923 in which they murdered 1.5 million Armenians). [1-3].

2. Before proceeding further , it must be stated that Zionism is in total opposition to the teachings of traditional Judaism. The 2 millennium orthodox Jewish tradition rejects Zionism as heresy and blasphemy, holding that Israel (the body of Torah-observant Jews) belongs to a beautiful Kingdom of the Mind and can only return to Zion when the Moschiach (Messiah) reveals the glory of Adonai (the Lord) to all mankind. Thus the greatest 19th century rabbi, Rabbi Samson Raphael Hirsch, totally condemned Zionism. The very name “Zionism” was coined by Jewish Austrian journalist Nathan Birnbaum who later revived his Orthodox Jewish commitment and argued strongly against Zionism. Similarly, this position continues to be maintained today by the Orthodox Jewish organizations Neturei Karta and True Torah Jews Against Zionism For statements by these eminent Orthodox Jews and by eminent Secular Jews against racist Zionism see Jews Against Racist Zionism (JARZ).

Then there is:-
http://atruthsoldier.wordpress.com/...-zionism-explain-the-role-of-zionism-in-wwii/

Again another synopsis as the whole article is too long to post.

THE ROLE OF ZIONISM IN THE HOLOCAUST

Article by Rabbi Gedalya Liebermann – Australia

“Spiritually and Physically Responsible “

From its’ inception, many rabbis warned of the potential dangers of Zionism and openly declared that all Jews loyal to G-d should stay away from it like one would from fire. They made their opinions clear to their congregants and to the general public. Their message was that Zionism is a chauvinistic racist phenomenon which has absolutely naught to do with Judaism. They publicly expressed that Zionism would definitely be detrimental to the well being of Jews and Gentiles and that its effects on the Jewish religion would be nothing other than destructive. Further, it would taint the reputation of Jewry as a whole and would cause utter confusion in the Jewish and non-Jewish communities. Judaism is a religion. Judaism is not a race or a nationality. That was and still remains the consensus amongst the rabbis.

We were given the Holy Land by G-d in order to be able to study and practice the Torah without disturbance and to attain levels of holiness difficult to attain outside of the Holy Land. We abused the privilege and we were expelled. That is exactly what all Jews say in their prayers on every Jewish festival, “Umipnay chatoenu golinu mayartsaynu” – “Because of our sins we were expelled from our land”.

You obviously have great difficulty dealing with information so I keep it as simple as possible answering your first questions or first statements first. I deliberately disregard red herrings and other attempts to try and divert the subject.

I have been dealing with your type on this forum and others for many years and I know the ways you attempt to get around the facts by confusing the issues using incorrect terminology for which there is no legal answer regarding the questions at hand.

The fact that there was never a "Palestinian country" means nothing, as can be seen in Australia where there was no recognised Aboriginal "country" or any form of governing body or rulers,... yet it was deemed by the International Courts of Justice that the Aboriginal people were the owners of this land when the first whites arrived, and they sill are the owners to this day, a fact that has been written into Australian law.
You're just proving what i'm trying to say.
Palestiain people;who are they?they are all these who lived under the british mandate of palestine?,if so then everything i said so far was right.
We were also palestinans under the british mandate of palestine.

I know quite a bit about the early occupants of Palestine as my own great-grandfather purchased land there in 1854 and moved there with his family from London in 1856. My own grandfather having been born only days before they migrated.

The fact that not many people lived there is firstly false (in 1850 there were estimated to be over 350,000 Arabs living in the towns alone, and this does not take into account any of the nomadic population. So, the land was effectively "occupied" as defined in law. (by 1947 this number had increased to over 1.1 million) So there is no way that it can be said the
land was unoccupied.
350,000 is effectively occupied?350k people is maybe 2 cities.
by 1947 jews were 650k here.

And why don't you answer to my question?keep ignoring it?

Oh I know about Palestine, my Dad was there.

I also know Zionists blew up the King David Hotel and hanged two British Sergeants.

https://sites.google.com/site/palestinegenocideessays/ww2-start-70th-anniversary
But why don't you say that king hotel was used as a HQ of the britis in palestine?which is what they targeted,they even gave a warning,they killed civilians by mistake, fatal and unfortunate mistake.
Here is a synopsis of the site, its too long to post in its entirety.

WW2 start 70th Anniversary. Exposing racist Zionist WW2 crimes
Gideon Polya, "WW2 start 70th anniversary. Exposing racist Zionist WW2 crimes", MWC News, 1 September 2009.

WW2 Start 70th Anniversary. Exposing Racist Zionist WW2 crimes.

On 1 September 1939 German forces invaded Poland and on 3 September Britain declared war on Nazi Germany. Iran’s pro-peace, anti-drug, anti-racist President Ahmadinejad is correct that we need more research and education about WW2 – the racist Zionists (RZs) were involved in Nazi collaboration, Holocaust denial and the Holocaust.

Here is a 20 item selection of well-researched, racist Zionism (RZ)-related realities deriving from top scholars and authoritative sources that are deliberately kept secret from ordinary citizens by racist Zionist (RZ)-dominated academia, Mainstream media and politicians in the Western Murdochracies.

In going through this list on the 70th anniversary of the start of World War 2 (WW2), please bear in mind current racist Zionist (RZ)-linked atrocities and remember that “history ignored or denied means history repeated”.

1. World War 2 (WW2) was significantly about Lebensraum (living room) for Germany which had been a latecomer to racist European colonialism. The racist Zionists (RZs), led by racist psychopath, German culture, Austro-Hungarian journalist Theodor Herzl, were simply advocating what other Europeans were doing by demanding race-based colonization of other countries. Germany set the model with invasion of East Africa, New Guinea and South West Africa with attendant atrocities, most notorious of which was the Namibian Genocide in which the Germans mass murdered the Indigenous Herero and Nama people (0.1 million Indigenous Namibians murdered), using a method of driving people into the desert to die (a technique used by the Germany-allied Turks in the Armenian Genocide in 1915-1923 in which they murdered 1.5 million Armenians). [1-3].

2. Before proceeding further , it must be stated that Zionism is in total opposition to the teachings of traditional Judaism. The 2 millennium orthodox Jewish tradition rejects Zionism as heresy and blasphemy, holding that Israel (the body of Torah-observant Jews) belongs to a beautiful Kingdom of the Mind and can only return to Zion when the Moschiach (Messiah) reveals the glory of Adonai (the Lord) to all mankind. Thus the greatest 19th century rabbi, Rabbi Samson Raphael Hirsch, totally condemned Zionism. The very name “Zionism” was coined by Jewish Austrian journalist Nathan Birnbaum who later revived his Orthodox Jewish commitment and argued strongly against Zionism. Similarly, this position continues to be maintained today by the Orthodox Jewish organizations Neturei Karta and True Torah Jews Against Zionism For statements by these eminent Orthodox Jews and by eminent Secular Jews against racist Zionism see Jews Against Racist Zionism (JARZ).

Then there is:-
http://atruthsoldier.wordpress.com/...-zionism-explain-the-role-of-zionism-in-wwii/

Again another synopsis as the whole article is too long to post.

THE ROLE OF ZIONISM IN THE HOLOCAUST

Article by Rabbi Gedalya Liebermann – Australia

“Spiritually and Physically Responsible “

From its’ inception, many rabbis warned of the potential dangers of Zionism and openly declared that all Jews loyal to G-d should stay away from it like one would from fire. They made their opinions clear to their congregants and to the general public. Their message was that Zionism is a chauvinistic racist phenomenon which has absolutely naught to do with Judaism. They publicly expressed that Zionism would definitely be detrimental to the well being of Jews and Gentiles and that its effects on the Jewish religion would be nothing other than destructive. Further, it would taint the reputation of Jewry as a whole and would cause utter confusion in the Jewish and non-Jewish communities. Judaism is a religion. Judaism is not a race or a nationality. That was and still remains the consensus amongst the rabbis.

We were given the Holy Land by G-d in order to be able to study and practice the Torah without disturbance and to attain levels of holiness difficult to attain outside of the Holy Land. We abused the privilege and we were expelled. That is exactly what all Jews say in their prayers on every Jewish festival, “Umipnay chatoenu golinu mayartsaynu” – “Because of our sins we were expelled from our land”

Are you fckin kidding me?"Palestine Genocide Essays"
More biased then that?also it has nothing to do with wat i said.

Psychopath herzl LOL,poor guy didn't kill anything in his life
You know i'm not gonna answer on all that, will take years
please mark the stuff u think proves me wrong.

Seriously ,reading both of your comments just make me laugh how biased you are.
Well i'm pretty sure u think the same bout me.hope that 1 day u will get a chance tosee things from here.

Last edited:
You're just proving what i'm trying to say.
Palestiain people;who are they?they are all these who lived under the british mandate of palestine?,if so then everything i said so far was right.
We were also palestinans under the british mandate of palestine.
So far you haven't stated a single fact, so how is my disputing what you say, proving what you're trying to say?

Unless you are a descendant one of the 6% of Jews living in Palestine at that time you are not a Palestinian you are more likely the descendant of an illegal occupier.

350,000 is effectively occupied?350k people is maybe 2 cities.
by 1947 jews were 650k here.
and they were still out numbered by the Arabs 2:1. It would not matter if there were only 10,000 people there, the land was occupied, and this was after the start of Illegal immigration so many of that number cannot be counted as legal occupants, the true figure being about 200,000.the
1. Figures in thousands.
According to Alexander Scholch, Palestine in 1850 had about 350,000 inhabitants, 30% of whom lived in 13 towns; roughly 85% were Muslims, 11% were Christians and 4% Jews, 4% of 350,000 is only 14,000 people. The Jewish Palestinians have always only everbeen a tiny minority of the total population there were in fact almost 3 times as many Christians as Jews untill the illegal occupation after WWII.

And why don't you answer to my question?keep ignoring it?
What question? I said that I would cover one thing at a time.

So far you haven't stated a single fact, so how is my disputing what you say, proving what you're trying to say?

Unless you are a descendant one of the 6% of Jews living in Palestine at that time you are not a Palestinian you are more likely the descendant of an illegal occupier.
How come?,these "6%"(650,000 jews,dunno if that was 6%) got a country from your beloved UN for the jews worldwide.So i am welcomed here.and i'm not an illegal occupier,by international laws.

and they were still out numbered by the Arabs 2:1. It would not matter if there were only 10,000 people there, the land was occupied, and this was after the start of Illegal immigration so many of that number cannot be counted as legal occupants, the true figure being about 200,000.the
1. Figures in thousands.
According to Alexander Scholch, Palestine in 1850 had about 350,000 inhabitants, 30% of whom lived in 13 towns; roughly 85% were Muslims, 11% were Christians and 4% Jews, 4% of 350,000 is only 14,000 people. The Jewish Palestinians have always only everbeen a tiny minority of the total population there were in fact almost 3 times as many Christians as Jews untill the illegal occupation after WWII.
Doesn't make much sense,by 1900 ONLY in jersulame there were 35k jews.

What question? I said that I would cover one thing at a time.
I stated many facts,everything iwrite is supported by facts.
The question was,do you support Iran killing 7.5~ million people?.

Because that what i was speaking bout(before u did your thing that u always do and derail the thread).

Last edited:
To give you an example of the fact that 350,000 people is an effective population for a land the size of Israel (22,770 km²)

In Australia we have sheep and cattle properties larger than that with only perhaps 30 people living on the whole area. So 350,000 is certainly occupied.

To give you an example of the fact that 350,000 people is an effective population for a land the size of Israel (22,770 km²)

In Australia we have sheep and cattle properties larger than that with only perhaps 30 people living on the whole area. So 350,000 is certainly occupied.
Australia=/=Israel,different geography
They occupied a part of it.not all of it,so did jews.
and u ignored my comment

Again you open your mouth only so that you can tread on your own tongue. For a start the UN never gave Palestine to the Jews, Resolution 181 was only one of several recommendations.
It was never ratified and the reason for that was probably the fact that it would have been illegal under international law, as this clearly states that occupied territories can never be granted sovereignty.
Israel Law Resource Center said:
ISRAELI VIOLATIONS OF INTERNATIONAL LAW
Major Legal Principle Violated -
  • Military Action and Occupation are Only Legal when They are Purely Defensive.
  • 2. Occupation Must Never Lead To Sovereignty over Occupied or Conquered Lands of the Enemy People or Nation.
Source: http://www.israellawresourcecenter.org/internationallaw/studyguides/sgil3f.htm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again this is a typical example of how people like yourself have been brainwashed. regarding the historic Jewish population of Palestine, I really don't care what makes sense to you, all we are interested in here are the documented facts, if you want to see the historic populations of Palestine look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Palestine

When did Iran kill all these people?

Last edited:
Australia=/=Israel,different geography
They occupied a part of it.not all of it,so did jews.
and u ignored my comment
So now you think that "Geography has something to do with it? Please tell me where this is stated in International law?

People don't have to literally stand on every square inch to say that it is occupied. It is as if I walked into your garden and where ever you were not standing, I stole it and used it myself, or if I saw your car not being used I could steal it and use it for my own purposes (because it wasn't occupied,... so it is mine)
Again there were, and still are, huge areas of land unable or unfit to be occupied by Aboriginals, but it is still "Their Land" under International and Australian Law.

I have just read back through all of the posts and I never mentioned Iran once,... You added that statement in and i ignored it because it had nothing to do with what I had posted in my answer to this post. I only answered the part about "the facts" that yes, you do threaten, murder and occupy other peoples lands, not some imagined threat you perceive. I never said a word about Iran killing anyone.
wtf?
Why are u telling us that?,we are the ones who threat to destroy other countries?
You're trying to make us the bad guys in this story,won't work on me buddy.

What it seems you are trying to tell us is that we should let Iran nuke us,cause if not there will be a war.
Thats very thoughtful,thank you.

Last edited:
Back