if Israel attacked Iran, Tehran would "level Tel Aviv and Haifa to the ground."

HA,HA, you tell me what I said too violent and ignorant.Oh ,my God, this is a military forum. The war is very cruel and bloody. May be you are the only angel on the Earth . I post a vedio ---- Sylian soldiers execute a war prisoners cruelly. If you want see more bloody vedio,I can provide.

link : http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTYxNTY4MDMy.html

every time i read your comments i see how violent and ignorant you are.... and that research isnt real...

As an Israeli you are one of the last people on earth who can talk about the violence and ignorance of others.

You have admitted to supporting the the world's worst rogue state with over 220 binding resolutions of the UN Security Council against it and countless non binding resolutions.

A heavily armed and dangerous one at that, there are countless instances where force is applied, and re applied in non defensive manners. Let alone weapons that are known to maim and are illegal in many of the world's international agreements dictating their use.

Subjective, the Jews very smart really, but over smart are crimes against the human.
like Marx and Engels are Jews,invent the very evil communism theory cheat and endanger the world.

These evil theory cheat many Chinese for a long times.

Last edited:
HA,HA, you tell me what I said too violent and ignorant.Oh ,my God, this is a military forum. The war is very cruel and bloody. May be you are the only angel on the Earth . I post a vedio ---- Sylian soldiers execute a war prisoners cruelly. If you want see more bloody vedio,I can provide.

link : http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTYxNTY4MDMy.html

just because war is bloody and violent doesnt mean you have to enjoy it!
i have seen those syrian videos, maybe not those you posted but i came across some of those videos... and i wasnt saying im the only angel on earth, but every time i read your comments you just keep showing how much you want to start the third WW.

---snip--- and i wasnt saying im the only angel on earth, but every time i read your comments you just keep showing how much you want to start the third WW.

Don't worry, there's every chance if the Yanks don't wake up to you, that Israel will be the cause of the next World War. They have the US Military and their economy tied in knots now.

If Israel would leave the world alone,mind their own buisness,stop killing anyone they please, when ever they please,the world would be at peace.All one has to do is study EXACTLY who is behind every single war since the War of 1812,and you will see why this world is so ****edup.Ever wonder why the Jews feel the need to Dominate every society,or why they cannot live unto their selves,or by their selves??? Why must they always prey on other societies??And last but not least,why have they been run out of every single Country they have ever migrated too since the beginning of time??They Orcastrated the Iraq war.Now they want Iran destroyed.

See the pattern here?? No wonder they are so hated. Their control of the US's Federal Reserve proves they are parasites. Read and Learn.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/who-owns-the-federal-reserve

I want to laugh when I see some white people blame the Israel bully the Palastines on this forum, to show these white guys very goodness for other human race.

These white guys(European) often bully and attacked the other nations in the world. Now they want to "show" they are good guys, not the bad guys.ha,ha ,ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ,It is ironry,right?:sarc:

I would guess 90% of Jews are white, and all of Palistinians are white. Judaism is simply a religion, I believe even Chinese can become Jews if they study and convert. Obama's mother married a communist Muslim. She was not a Jew, athiest communist. Obama is a closet Muslim and a communist, he went to Muslim school in Indonesia. He's no friend to the US, rather has crawled up the ass of the Muslim Brotherhood.

I want to laugh when I see some white people blame the Israel bully the Palastines on this forum, to show these white guys very goodness for other human race.

These white guys(European) often bully and attacked the other nations in the world. Now they want to "show" they are good guys, not the bad guys.ha,ha ,ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ,It is ironry,right?:sarc:

You are "yellow" I presume?

I am a mongrel, part English, though my ancestors fought against the English in the Revolutionary War and 1812. My great great great grandfather fought with the Penobscot Indians and was a great war hero. He was called "Charles the Patriot Hutchins" Chief Orono of the Penobscot Indians was a red headed white man that they captured as a baby and he led the Indians against the Brits. Even my grandfather hated the Brits. I have white and 1/8 American Indian blood for what it's worth (nothing) My wife is Asian. I'm 62 and have yet to see much difference between people from all over the world. Unlike my grandfather, I have nothing against the Brits, make some darned fine beer. BTW, my favorite food is anything from India, addicted to curry! You need to open your mind and accept everyone, my friend. If not, you will miss out on a lot of happiness. My wife has blood type A+, same as mine, born 12,000 miles apart, and she can trace her family tree back to Admiral Lee Sun Shin. Good Luck udaka.

Last edited:
just like egypt, syria, lebanon, jordan and the rest of the arab countries promised they will push us to the sea 65 years ago? we all know how that ened !
we have a saying in israel that says "כלב שנובח לא נושך"
this mean : " a dog who barks doesnt bite"

Are u sure
I think u forgot 1973 when ur army was distorted by us and u asked the Americans for help after u kept telling ur self that's u can take all of Egypt and suria alone

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War

Back