If hydrogen energy become car drive energy and house-cooking energy

ticwocw

Banned
If hydrogen energy become car drive energy and house-cooking energy in one day. So the human being never worry about energy crisis, and oil shortage,high prcie oil.Because hydrogen energy is unlimited in earth. How long the day will come?:box:

Hydrogen energy had advantage about no pollution,high heating value and unlimited resource.:bravo:And no countries fight a war for petroleum since then. Many people would survive from peace. How great sense have?
Do you agree it?

Yes, I aggree it.

American scientists ,could you do it. "Oh,yes,we can." " But we need huge money to research it . The US gov had no money offer.we are unemployees now.'

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem with hydrogen as an energy source is that it has to be made, and that requires massive amounts of energy...
The source of this energy is irellevant, it could be hydropower, nuclear or solar energy, and still it would be fairly environmental in the eyes of most people.
But some states/nations will have to rely upon oil, gas, or coalfired powerplants to make hydrogen, and then we'll be back to the drawing board.. :bored:

If Hydrogen gas or liquid use as fuel on cars to replace petroleums. It's most good news in this century.
mod.gif
If my car drive 100 kilometers ,how weigh Hydrogen liquids I need take?
You get Hydrogen gas from electrolysis water. Water are infinite in the planet. come on men ,be optimism. The days will come sooner or later.

The USA scientists said: But we need huge moneys to research it. The US gov were bankruptcy. They had no budgets for us.so what can we do? Ok, let us sell the "Endeavor" space shuttle to China ,Then we had moneys ,haha! Hydrogen energy, I love it.
panda.gif

If hydrogen energy become car drive energy and house-cooking energy in one day. So the human being never worry about energy crisis, and oil shortage,high prcie oil.Because hydrogen energy is unlimited in earth. How long the day will come?:box:

Hydrogen energy had advantage about no pollution,high heating value and unlimited resource.:bravo:And no countries fight a war for petroleum since then. Many people would survive from peace. How great sense have?
Do you agree it?

Yes, I aggree it.

American scientists ,could you do it. "Oh,yes,we can." " But we need huge money to research it . The US gov had no money offer.we are unemployees now.'

we can use solar energy electrolysis water to get Hydrogen gas or liquids, then our car had enough fuel forever. Whoever scientist invented hydrogen energy device use on car driving or house-cooking,for industries produce. He should get one ton medal,make of gold.:cheers:
The problem with hydrogen as an energy source is that it has to be made, and that requires massive amounts of energy...
The source of this energy is irellevant, it could be hydropower, nuclear or solar energy, and still it would be fairly environmental in the eyes of most people.
But some states/nations will have to rely upon oil, gas, or coalfired powerplants to make hydrogen, and then we'll be back to the drawing board.. :bored:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back