If THIS doesn't scare you, nothing will...

I actually laughed..........cuz of that monster's facial expression.

Last edited:
I actually laughed..........cuz of that monster's facial expression.

But that's what made it all the more ghastly to me.....the joy on his/its face and that hideous grin! lol Okay, it's official.....I'm a wuss. :oops:

THAT IS SO COOL!!!!!!! what movie is it? I want the whole movie
Oh jilly, thanks, but it didn't scare me, I want to do that to my wife next Halloween though LOL
Anybody want to video her reaction?

LOL Apparently this video is very gender-specific and only scares females. I'm not sure what the video is called, Wolf...but if you go to youtube, and look under FEWDIO (the maker's name), you'll find it along with the other videos he's got posted there.

I haven't had the nerve to look any farther. Big shock, huh? I'm glad you still liked it, even though it didn't scare you. Your poor wife.....*shakes her head* :mrgreen:

LOL Apparently this video is very gender-specific and only scares females. I'm not sure what the video is called, Wolf...but if you go to youtube, and look under FEWDIO (the maker's name), you'll find it along with the other videos he's got posted there.

I haven't had the nerve to look any farther. Big shock, huh? I'm glad you still liked it, even though it didn't scare you. Your poor wife.....*shakes her head* :mrgreen:

jully you gotta understand, if I do that to my wife, she'll probably just roll over and tell the evil demon to move over and quit hogging the covers, Before she was eth manager at Larkspur Middle School, she was the head cook at Kellam High, and they called her the devil there, cause she used to scare the health inspector with fake mice and crawly things :)

But thanks, I will youtube the hell outta that guy and enjoy all the movies he has there :)

Back