If you could play with one weapon.......

If you could play with one weapon for an hour what would it be?

• Lightsaber

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mk.19 Grenade Launcher

• The Anti-Tank Gun off the A10 (dunno its name)

• Barrat .50 Cal Sniper Rifle

• Total voters
beardo said:
surprised no-one has chosen light saber yet :lol:
i'd pick the lightsaber. that'd be a nuts weapon, mainly because it doesn't exist. anyone could play with an m82 anyday (theoretically). but a lightsaber? that'd be just crazy. i think i'd go cut open a bank vault or something with it.

You can play with a lightsabre much easier than an M82. All you've gotta do is go to Toys'R'Us. Dunno if it'll do much to a bank vault though, but you could get a nice matching Luke Skywalker outfit while your there.

For me, it'd be a minigun, just because of the rounds per minute it pours out.

AussieNick said:
You can play with a lightsabre much easier than an M82. All you've gotta do is go to Toys'R'Us. Dunno if it'll do much to a bank vault though, but you could get a nice matching Luke Skywalker outfit while your there.

can i change my vote. i only recently found out the lightsabre was made by Mattel. i don't want to end up like this guy.

egoz said:
can i change my vote. i only recently found out the lightsabre was made by Mattel. i don't want to end up like this guy.

The starwars kid is hilarious! If you haven't watched it already, click on EGOZ's link. One of my professors showed it this past tuesday night just for :cen: s and giggles. I had already seen the original star wars kid, but i hadn't seen the remixes. Again, it is hilarious!

Back