If you could have dinner with... - Page 3

--

May 16th, 2006  
C/2nd Lt Robot

The inventor of alcohol: (Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems.)

Inventors of the internet: this wouldn't be possible with out them.

And finally my grandfather on my dad's side: he died 17 years before I was born.
May 17th, 2006  
CanadianCombat

1)stalin
2)hitler
3)leif erickson
May 17th, 2006  
Fox

1- General Patton (gotta love this guy)
2- General Puller (he is a legend marine)
3- General Lee (I'm from Texas, so, Texas was a Confederate States)
--
May 17th, 2006  
Reiben

1, Richard III, did he really have a hump and murder the princes in the tower?
2, Claus Von Stauffenberg
3, Alexander the Great

if one cancelled

I would invite Winston Churchill
May 18th, 2006  
Doppleganger

1) Adolf Hitler - I would love to be able to chat to this guy to find out exactly what set him on the road that he followed.

2) Plato - To find out if what he wrote about Atlantis was really true or just something he made up.

3) Bruce Lee - To find out whether he really was the ultimate martial artist or just an overhyped actor.
May 19th, 2006  
Rabs

Im gona go with

1. Gen. Robert E Lee to find out was his views really were.
2. Andrew Jackson so we can discuss the values of the democratic party he formed and the one of today.
3. Thomas Jefferson on the formation of this country and real meanings of the constitution
May 22nd, 2006  
Bory

Philip II of Macedon - brilliant tactican, turned a divided and occupied people, into the World Power that conqured Persia.

John Curtain - In my opinion Australia's greatest Prime Minister, he lead us during our hour of need

Windradyne - Leader of the Wiradjuri Resistance in Bathurst from 1823 till 1825.
June 2nd, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabs
Im gona go with

1. Gen. Robert E Lee to find out was his views really were.
2. Andrew Jackson so we can discuss the values of the democratic party he formed and the one of today.
3. Thomas Jefferson on the formation of this country and real meanings of the constitution
you know the only reason General lee joined the Confederate side was because he couldnt fight against his home state...Sorry reason if you ask me.but there it is.
June 3rd, 2006  
Radwan

1. Saladin
2. Tupac Shakur
3. Prophet Muhammad
June 3rd, 2006  
deerslayer

1. Ronnie Van Zant
2. Hank Williams (why did he drink? Why did he smoke? And live out those songs?)
3. Martin Luther King