If You Could be Anywhere....

If You Could Be Anywhere Right Now Where Would You Want to Be?

• Total voters

CanadianCowgirl

If you could be anywhere right now where would you be...? It could be anywhere from the Tropics to curled up on your couch with a good book....

This topic was inspired by my return to home in a few days :D If I could be anywhere right now I'd be at home with my family, just taking it easy and enjoying the simple things in life :D Cheesy I know, lol

If I could be anywhere now I would be at home with my family. When all else fails your family will always be there.

Right now I want to see a sun rise from any mountain top. The mountain must be in a location where you cannot hear nor see any signs of civilization. Life seems so peaceful at that moment. Anyone who has experienced this knows what I am talking about.

I would like to be a Delta Ranger in Somalia during operation Enduring Freedom/everyone knows Black Hawk Down mission.

Other: Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island

That's where I would like to be right now. But darn, I have to wait till Aug. 15. Oh well, sooner or later. LOL

GIJane05 said:
Other: Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island

That's where I would like to be right now. But darn, I have to wait till Aug. 15. Oh well, sooner or later. LOL

Hold that thought :lol:

Back