If the China communist army attack Taiwan, would the west countries protect Taiwan? - Page 6

--

April 18th, 2013  
AChina

压根就不会打,台湾就是被玩,被牺牲掉,然后没有任何了
April 19th, 2013  
zhaldev

^^^^english buddy....
April 19th, 2013  
udaka

who is micowe?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhaldev
i guess he's the same micowe guy,who started the alien thread and now the Taiwan thing...Well....Chinese don't have the ball to start the war against Taiwan.
--
August 6th, 2013  
cdata

@Udaka

It was real fun to read all your posts.
To answer your question: Can we(NATO) defend Taiwan - sure. Do we want to do this? No. But if you will force US and EU to defend Taiwan we will do this.
It's easy calculation - you are economical, cultural and political enemy. We don't share this same ideas, we don't share this same values.
If a small boy starts to bully someone around, he will be punished.

Current China economical and military power is only a temporary. Why?
Few basic reasons:
1)China is starting to be to expensive for mass production. I read some time ago article where there was clear information. Companies starts to move to countries like Vietnam etc. because it's cheaper.
2)Progressing automation of production process. Currently more and more things are being assembled by machines - not humans. And when this will happened all this production lines will be places back in western countries because it's better to have this next to the customer not on the other end of the world.
3)Lack of "Know-How" - in China you are still way behind western countries in terms of technology etc. You are only assembling things, you are not developing or inviting it. E.g. military technology - you are still cooping soviet era/Russian technology.
4)Freedom - this magic word is will cause a lot of trouble for you guys.
We had a lot of examples how lack of free speech and lack of free economy killed communistic countries. e.g. whole central Europe.
I remember communistic times in central Europe and now I can see how stupid and illogical this system was.
If you don't have free speech, don't have free election, don't have right to say anything bad about government then you are in prison without walls.

Indeed few years ago most of the things were produces/assembled in china. But now I took a look on some things, and I'm really surprised.
Adidas Shoes made in Vietnam, T-shirt from China, Dell Notebook from Poland, Samsung Monitor from South Korea, Cell phone from Malaysia, and motherboard from Taiwan.

So.... it's happening. Good luck on global market with no other advantage than cheap labor.
August 7th, 2013  
udaka

HA,HA,HA,we bully ?Are you idiot? the Usa bombed and killed millions Asian people and African people after ww2,In korean,Vietnam and Iraq ,libiya,Afghanistan. The Russian rob many lands from other countries( include China)!
Now ,these white guys claim their action is very justice.very honor.
fcuk that ! shame on you ,liar.

we never trust these white guys respent so-call jusitice overcome so-call "evil" , of course ,if you want to fight against China in war, we will very glad killed and insulted you like Japanese what they did in war.

why west countries like take Japanese as most important ally after world war 2. Because they very like Japanese bloody killed abuse and insulted their war prisioners. Beat them like knock the dogs."

:" oh yeah, baby, fcuk me,fcuk my sh!t hole, I very enjoy it!"

Those white racists! They think the white( European) is most strongest race on the planet! They can killed and bully other color race on the Earth as they want. Like Asian and African ,American native.
August 7th, 2013  
udaka

Our China ally with the white (European) was biggest fault in world war 2.

You know, these evil white like betray his ally , like China in ww2,like Iran and Iraq ,Afghanistan were ally with USA in past 60 years. now they all become the enemies of US.

Don't get me worng, Are the Poland belong west countries? I remember the poland was little brother of Soviet union. The race of Poland belong Slavs. Russian,Yugoslavia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Belarus are Slavs ,too.
The Pole were the enemy against Nato before 1990s'.
Don't get me wrong ,the proganda of west countires claim: " the Hilter really "hate" the Slav of East Europe.."

Now these white untied together confront Chinese who belong Asian? That is said, the so-call "cold war"
just a joke ,It was a play like " a white ****,a red ****" invent by the white.

The west countries and Russian, could you stop a show" a white ****, a red ****,'
As asian, we have no interesting you accused each other like a woman,

Trust me, the west countries and Russian are the same from nature, they are all white racist.
The Asian,african and other race no interesting watch your show so-call "cold war"!
August 7th, 2013  
udaka

Come on, white racists ,battle to China. Your lord will pertect you not get killed in the battle.

These white racists, I beg you start a war against China right now.

In fact ,Chinese welcome these white racists launch a war to China like a real man!
Battle like a real man.

don't just play conspiracy and lying as a Scumbag ,conspirator! As I know ,the Soviet
spend a lot of effort and expense on civil war of China.

Now these white play the old trick again. Their media (like son of *****) accused the Chinese bully the Japanese. Intend to cause a new war about Asian kill Asian.
Then these white can got most benifit from the war. Such as what they did in sino-japan war in ww2.

Keep in mind, play a conspiracy perhaps let you win temporary. But these conspirators went to die and be hatred eventually. The Jews favour cheat and lying to other people of world,
everybody know what miserable fate with JEWS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdata
@Udaka

It was real fun to read all your posts.
To answer your question: Can we(NATO) defend Taiwan - sure. Do we want to do this? No. But if you will force US and EU to defend Taiwan we will do this.
It's easy calculation - you are economical, cultural and political enemy. We don't share this same ideas, we don't share this same values.
If a small boy starts to bully someone around, he will be punished.

August 7th, 2013  
udaka

I found these European very like propagander about " their civil wars", I think these white guys almost made hundreds of war movies about Hilter German against other European countries! From 1945-2013. I am boring watch these war movie, it is waste my time.

Sure ,these white in the moive always play their people as victims under Nazi German. But they forgot their dirty jobs on other race rest the planet. Many white is a good actor by natural.

By far I know, about sixty-millions American are the descendant of German, So the the US fight against Geriman in world war 2. was German killed German?
I can't understand what's the point, these white( European) propagate about their civil war! Brag about a Amiercan soldier very bravery kill a German soldier in the war movie?
What's purpose of these white guys shoot many war movies? Want to commemorate something?

The white ,could you stop propagate your "civil war" to the Earth people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaka
HA,HA,HA,we bully ?Are you idiot? the Usa bombed and killed millions Asian people and African people after ww2,In korean,Vietnam and Iraq ,libiya,Afghanistan.
Now ,these white guys claim their action is very justice.very honor.
fcuk that ! shame on you ,liar.

we never trust these white guys respent so-call jusitice overcome so-call "evil" , of course ,if you want to fight against China in war, we will very glad killed and insulted you like Japanese what they did in war.

why west countries like take Japanese as most important ally after world war 2. Because they very like Japanese bloody killed abuse and insulted their war prisioners. Beat them like beat the dogs."

:" oh yeah, baby, fcuk me,fcuk my sh!t hole, I very enjoy it!"

Those white racists! They think the white( European) is most strongest race on the planet! They can killed and bully other color race on the Earth as they want. Like Asian and African ,American native.
August 7th, 2013  
HardHawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
What people fail to realize is just how fragile the Chinese government and economy is right now. The US wouldn't even have to go to war, economic and diplomatic sanctions would absolutely cripple the growth of the Chinese economy. Once that goes, famine isn't too far behind. We wouldn't have to launch one bomb or land one soldier for MILLIONS of Chinese to be killed from starvation or overwork. China is MUCH more dependent on the global market than the global market is dependent on China.
The CCP knows this and isn't going to do anthing until they can get at least regional overmatch of UN/NATO forces in air/land/sea capability for any planned invasion. This is still many many years away from being a reality.
You do understand that economic sanctions can and will go both ways dont you? By global market obviously you mean the collapsing economy of west including US and over look, the real markets that are 5/6 of the rest of the world, I am guessing.
August 7th, 2013  
HardHawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan aren't "enemies". End of.
They are not?

What happy pills are you on may I ask?