If the China communist army attack Taiwan, would the west countries protect Taiwan? - Page 4




 
--
 
March 1st, 2013  
-- Dusty
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by udaka
Sorry,I don't know other people idea or thinking, But my life only die for my country ,my families and the good person who ever save me.
I never shed my blood for some person that I have no relationship.
Dude, that's the difference between your country and ours.

In America we can, have and will again give our very own lives, if need be, to assure our friends and neighbors of safety from communists.

To do otherwise is, to us, greedy and selfish.

A friend sent me this via FaceBook. (if anyone uses it, you may, but please give fair credit to my friend)
Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Holte
A warrior, a warrior, a warrior I must be....
...To protect you and me;
A warrior, a warrior, a warrior I am....
...From the wolf to protect the lamb;
A warrior, a warrior, a warrior I will cry....
...To protect you I will die;
A warrior, a warrior, a warrior my choice....
...To defend all, to give them a voice.
March 1st, 2013  
udaka
 
You wrong, it's ccp exploit his countrymen, not me, I just a worker. But I think the west capitalists are bay guys than CCP. My friend is a clerk of Wal-mark in China,his salary only 238 US dollar one months. Many Chinese in Chinese factories can receive 476-600 US dollar one month. I hope the Chinese government kick the wal-mark out of China,its rubbish than rubbish.

hey,guys, what drugs you are on ? At our city eat a most cheap lunch need 3 dollars at least. were you come to China? --------------quotes"""Why do you pay your workers less than a dollar a day to assemble these products. "?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
If the west stopped buying your products, your economy would collapse.

While same products from China are good, the rest is cheap imitation copies.

Why do you pay your workers less than a dollar a day to assemble these products. You exploit your own countrymen/women.
March 1st, 2013  
udaka
 

Ha,ha,ha ,ha,ha ,ha ,you are so amusing. Hundreds of millions Chinese want to laugh when they heard these. Because they experience the "culture revolution". Why don't you shed your blood liberate Chinese people from evil CCP? why your so-call " freedom" Ameircan government let China become a communism country in 1949?

Maybe the survivors of Rwandan genocide want to cry when they heard your words:---"why our American brothers didn't save our ass in 1994? why? "


You are just a laugh stock -so amusing.

I found many Caucasians very good at braging and lying, they think rest people of the world very stupid and easy to be cheat. And the white very natural when they lying,like a actor of hollywood. Maybe their parents educated with them:" hey,my boys, never speak the truth ,just keep lying ..lying,lying........, and you win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -- Dusty
In America we can, have and will again give our very own lives, if need be, to assure our friends and neighbors of safety from communists.


)
--
March 1st, 2013  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by udaka
You wrong, it's ccp exploit his countrymen, not me, I just a worker. But I think the west capitalists are bay guys than CCP. My friend is a clerk of Wal-mark in China,his salary only 238 US dollar one months. Many Chinese in Chinese factories can receive 476-600 US dollar one month. I hope the Chinese government kick the wal-mark out of China,its rubbish than rubbish.

hey,guys, what drugs you are on ? At our city eat a most cheap lunch need 3 dollars at least. were you come to China? --------------quotes"""Why do you pay your workers less than a dollar a day to assemble these products. "?
How much do you pay your exploited child workers?

Oh, we aren't on any drugs unless reality is a drug?
March 1st, 2013  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by udaka
Ha,ha,ha ,ha,ha ,ha ,you are so amusing. Hundreds of millions Chinese want to laugh when they heard these. Because they experience the "culture revolution". Why don't you shed your blood liberate Chinese people from evil CCP? why your so-call " freedom" Ameircan government let China become a communism country in 1949?

Maybe the survivors of Rwandan genocide want to cry when they heard your words:---"why our American brothers didn't save our ass in 1994? why? "


You are just a laugh stock -so amusing.

I found many Caucasians very good at braging and lying, they think rest people of the world very stupid and easy to be cheat. And the white very natural when they lying,like a actor of hollywood. Maybe their parents educated with them:" hey,my boys, never speak the truth ,just keep lying ..lying,lying........, and you win.
Just out of interest how many Chinese troops were sent to help stop Rwandan genocide and how did that compare to the amount of arms you sold the Rwandan government to fuel the genocide?

As for lying and bragging well some of that is true but at least here in the west we look at all sides of a story rather than just following the Party line.
March 2nd, 2013  
udaka
 
If you go on lying, our conversation is meaningless. I told you again,I just a worker ,how I can exploit Chinese. Next, use child worker unreach 18 age is illegal in China, maybe very little bad factories do these. But If be expose, they will punished very serious by the laws.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
How much do you pay your exploited child workers?

Oh, we aren't on any drugs unless reality is a drug?
March 2nd, 2013  
udaka
 
At least Chinha didn't attack other countries by the lying "freedom and democracy." You contaminate China sell weapons in Rwandan genocide,where? and when? Don't tell me China had sold some guns to Rwandan in 1979, and tell the world Chinese must be responsible for massacre?? Then Soviet or USA sell some planes and tanks to Rwandan in 1980s, then we can lying the usa and soviet union were the real killers in Rwandan genocide??

I very glad you admit the white very "good at braging and lying" honestly! but are not "some of them",they all very good at these.
If you serious with what they said and promise, you loss!




Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Just out of interest how many Chinese troops were sent to help stop Rwandan genocide and how did that compare to the amount of arms you sold the Rwandan government to fuel the genocide?

As for lying and bragging well some of that is true but at least here in the west we look at all sides of a story rather than just following the Party line.
March 2nd, 2013  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by udaka
If you go on lying, our conversation is meaningless. I told you again,I just a worker ,how I can exploit Chinese. Next, use child worker unreach 18 age is illegal in China, maybe very little bad factories do these. But If be expose, they will punished very serious by the laws.
I never said you personally exploit your countrymen/women.
March 24th, 2013  
Number0038
 

Topic: It's very sensitive


Why You Should Care About Taiwan


I think this opinion is worth to read about current Sino-Formosa-US relation.
What if US abandoned defense pact with taiwan for few chinese bucks?


To Save Our Economy, Ditch Taiwan

This opinion
"To Save US Economy, Ditch Taiwan" sounds good idea for many people.

But,result will be catastrophic.
Nobody won't welcome Nuclear Armed Taiwan,Vietnam,Thailand,or Singapore.
March 28th, 2013  
Eden
 
 
Soldiers do what they are told to.
 


Similar Topics
"Tommy's Dictionary Of The Trenches" WWI
Why can't Taiwanese people accept their Chinese heritage?
China' army
Japanese military and politic -- Discussion and details.
How to stop China