If the China communist army attack Taiwan, would the west countries protect Taiwan?

Don't get me worng, Are the Poland belong west countries? I remember the poland was little brother of Soviet union. The race of Poland belong Slavs. Russian,Yugoslavia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Belarus are Slavs ,too.
The Pole were the enemy against Nato before 1990s'.
Don't get me wrong ,the proganda of west countires claim: " the Hilter really "hate" the Slav of East Europe.."

Yes. That's right. Poland was a communistic country and soviet small brother. And look how quickly country changed (only 1 generation was need for that). People had enough of murders and massacres made by comunistic government (exactly like on Tienanmen square)
And now after 25 years we are Nato and EU member.
Yeah Hitler hated slavic countries 80 years ago. Poles hated Ukrainan 90 years ago.. Sweden hated Poland 300 years ago and so on.... this is history, very brutal and painful but history. That's why we are so peaceful right now - no wars, no conflicts, only cooperation between most of the European countries.

HA,HA,HA,we bully ?Are you idiot? the Usa bombed and killed millions Asian people and African people after ww2,In korean,Vietnam and Iraq ,libiya,Afghanistan. The Russian rob many lands from other countries( include China)!
Now ,these white guys claim their action is very justice.very honor.
fcuk that ! shame on you ,liar.

we never trust these white guys respent so-call jusitice overcome so-call "evil" , of course ,if you want to fight against China in war, we will very glad killed and insulted you like Japanese what they did in war.

why west countries like take Japanese as most important ally after world war 2. Because they very like Japanese bloody killed abuse and insulted their war prisioners. Beat them like knock the dogs."

:" oh yeah, baby, fcuk me,fcuk my sh!t hole, I very enjoy it!":rockin:

Those white racists! They think the white( European) is most strongest race on the planet! They can killed and bully other color race on the Earth as they want. Like Asian and African ,American native.

Yes you bully Taiwan, Japan.... so you are treating free countries and free economy. And we will defend our way of living even if this will be other end of the world.

Come on, white racists ,battle to China. Your lord will pertect you not get killed in the battle.:drunkb:

These white racists, I beg you start a war against China right now.

In fact ,Chinese welcome these white racists launch a war to China like a real man!
Battle like a real man.

don't just play conspiracy and lying as a Scumbag ,conspirator! As I know ,the Soviet
spend a lot of effort and expense on civil war of China.

Now these white play the old trick again. Their media (like son of *****) accused the Chinese bully the Japanese. Intend to cause a new war about Asian kill Asian.
Then these white can got most benifit from the war. Such as what they did in sino-japan war in ww2.

Keep in mind, play a conspiracy perhaps let you win temporary. But these conspirators went to die and be hatred eventually. The Jews favour cheat and lying to other people of world,
everybody know what miserable fate with JEWS.

We are not racists. I don't care who produce my shoes. Do what ever you want in your country but do not attack others. (and this topic is about attacking Taiwan)

I found these European very like propagander about " their civil wars", I think these white guys almost made hundreds of war movies about Hilter German against other European countries! From 1945-2013. I am boring watch these war movie, it is waste my time.

Sure ,these white in the moive always play their people as victims under Nazi German. But they forgot their dirty jobs on other race rest the planet. Many white is a good actor by natural.

By far I know, about sixty-millions American are the descendant of German, So the the US fight against Geriman in world war 2. was German killed German?
I can't understand what's the point, these white( European) propagate about their civil war! Brag about a Amiercan soldier very bravery kill a German soldier in the war movie?
What's purpose of these white guys shoot many war movies? Want to commemorate something?

The white ,could you stop propagate your "civil war" to the Earth people?

We are not propagate war to any one. We sacrifice a lot for our freedom. Many people died during communism because... they didn't want to agree with political system.

I will show you this in graphical way- maybe then you will understand.
I like to have :coffee: on the morning, :rockin: some music, :drink: with my friends and say whatever I want and not being arrested or executed for that . I don;t want to :pray: anyone for anything. This is :brave: which you don't know and clearly don't understand.

Sooner or Later you will understand that and you will have uprising against communists like in Poland,East Germany, Czech republic, Slovakia,Hungary and many others ex-communist countries...

You still no answer my question why these white favour to betray his ally?
you sill no answer my question why these white do so many crime to Afircan ,American native and Asian?
you still no answer my question why these white like to play conspiracy on other countires?

basically, what your answer are bullsh!t!
NObody care the European freedom or not ,the African did'nt care ,the American Native didn't care, Asian didn't care too.
The freedom of white is change for the price of the black became slaves for hundreds of years. the American natives got killed .

If China want to go to war.It can attack many countries at the same time. why do we need just bully Taiwan?

Yes. That's right. Poland was a communistic country and soviet small brother. And look how quickly country changed (only 1 generation was need for that). People had enough of murders and massacres made by comunistic government (exactly like on Tienanmen square)
And now after 25 years we are Nato and EU member.
Yeah Hitler hated slavic countries 80 years ago. Poles hated Ukrainan 90 years ago.. Sweden hated Poland 300 years ago and so on.... this is history, very brutal and painful but history. That's why we are so peaceful right now - no wars, no conflicts, only cooperation between most of the European countries.

Yes you bully Taiwan, Japan.... so you are treating free countries and free economy. And we will defend our way of living even if this will be other end of the world.

We are not racists. I don't care who produce my shoes. Do what ever you want in your country but do not attack others. (and this topic is about attacking Taiwan)

We are not propagate war to any one. We sacrifice a lot for our freedom. Many people died during communism because... they didn't want to agree with political system.

I will show you this in graphical way- maybe then you will understand.
I like to have :coffee: on the morning, :rockin: some music, :drink: with my friends and say whatever I want and not being arrested or executed for that . I don;t want to :pray: anyone for anything. This is :brave: which you don't know and clearly don't understand.

Sooner or Later you will understand that and you will have uprising against communists like in Poland,East Germany, Czech republic, Slovakia,Hungary and many others ex-communist countries...

Last edited:
The soveit amry just a joke in ww2. The propogander of white claim how great Soviet liberate Europe
in ww2. propagate how many German troops wipe out by the "great" Soviet army. Brag about how "bravery" these soviet militia protect their homeland from counter back German.

On my views, the Soviet soldiers not the brave as they propogate. They even dare not attack the Japanese until the US drops two atomic bombs on Japs. The Stalin send troops into Manchuria,claim he "liberate" the Chinese in Manchuria?

What is that? From August 8 soviet army across the borderline ,until the August 15 Japan emperor declear surrender uncondition. the real battle times less than 7 days. Only some part of Japanese troops in Manchuria occured engage bombat with Soveit army. In less 7 days, 32 thousands soviet soldiers got killed or wounded, the battle ability of these Russian so incompetent. If change US army attack Japs,I think the casualites were only 1/3 of Soviet .

everybody must know , the Japanese army in Manchuria reach 1 million at peak time. But in 1945,many Japan elite troops move to protect homeland of Japan. So in 1945 August, only 0.7 million Japanese troops in Manchuria. do you know how many troops of Japan empire add up to in ww2--7.2 millions.

These cowards of Soviet even dare not attack 0.7 millions Japs in Manchuria, until the US drop two atomic bombs on Japan. Stalin know the Japanese must be surrender after atomic bombs explosive.
so he rob the victory fruit of China in ww2, that was the most shamless in the mankind history.

Last edited:
In fact , the quality of Soviet (Russian) soldiers were so incompetent in ww2.

Lead to millions of Soviet soldiers got captrue by German (According propagander of the white) ,
do you hear the USa ,the Japan and China got capture millions of war prisoners in ww2?
that was the biggest joke in mankind history.:angel:

In fact , the single battle ability of a Russian soldier are far from compare with a USA soldier. Athough I didn't like the dirty politicians of US. No matter from military training,advanced equipment and battle idea and battle ability, they(US militarymen) are excellent warriors.

Last edited:
In fact , the quality of Soviet (Russian) soldiers were so incompetent in ww2.

Lead to millions of Soviet soldiers got captrue by German (According propagander of the white) ,
do you hear the USa ,the Japan and China got capture millions of war prisoners in ww2?
that was the biggest joke in mankind history.:angel:

In fact , the single battle ability of a Russian soldier are far from compare with a USA soldier. Athough I didn't like the dirty politicians of US. No matter from military training,advanced equipment and battle idea and battle ability, they(US militarymen) are excellent warriors.

They are? Name me one war they have started and finished. When you speak historical facts learn not to be bias other wise you spoil some of the truths you posting as well discredit your self as one who see reality as is.

They are? Name me one war they have started and finished. When you speak historical facts learn not to be bias other wise you spoil some of the truths you posting as well discredit your self as one who see reality as is.

The fact show everything, the USa lay down 1 millions Japanese soldiers by face to face battle in ww2. The cowards of Soviet union only dare rob the victory fruit of China in world war 2.

USA army only 400 thousands military men die at ww2. But the soviet union 8.6 milions militarymen(according the propaganda of the white) die at world war 2.

If you said the battle skill and military training of Soviet soldiers were more good than USA soldiers, how they die so many men?

The image compare USA soldiers and Russian soldiers.

Why I see the Russian soldiers look like a Rogue a street bully,

more surprising, they didn't wear helmet and body armor on the battleground.

No wounder so many Russian soldiers got killed in Chechnya.

340xhe3.jpg

The image of USA soldier.from my feeling of view, they were under the professional military training.

01300000291092123928867245185.jpg

Last edited:
I think the China leaderships too weakness on Taiwan issue, What the hell the American dirty politicians they think about? They think use the Taiwanese cowards can confront China? Fcuk that!

If I am the leadership of China. If the dirty politicican of USA dare sell weapons to Taiwan..

As revenge,China will sell weapons to Iran,the anti-american insurgents in Iraq and Teliban in Afghanistan. Such as ,anti-tank mine, portable anti-air missiles ,anti-tank missiles ,infrared detection instrument, individual communication systems, thermal imager, 107 rockets, IDE bombs, 155 mm howitzers, thermobaric bombs, machine guns, sniper rifles, armor vehicle. . .etc.

Consequence is much more American got killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Like the China provide weapons to militia of Afghanistan when Soviet invade Afghanistan in 1980'.
The weapons "made in China" killed many Russian in Afghanistan.

The white racists often kidding the "made in China" are craps. I want to slap them.
The white racists ,Do you believe the weapons of "made in China" can kill you on the battleground? :biggun:

I don't care China go to a cold war or go to a hot war with white racist of west countries.

Keep im mind.If these white racist of west countries don't care of feeling of Chinese people. We don't care to the pain of USA soldiers.

Chinese need the tough leadships like Mao Zedong and Deng Xiaoping .

Last edited:
Why the west countries very like Japanese,yeah! Becuase they very love the Japanese bloody killed abused their war prisoners , and insulted them like beat the dogs.

Remember,these white rascist only trust the Jungle law: " only the strong can survive,the weak were taken(dead)! Any other bueatiful words are bullsh!t !

Last edited:
These white racists of west countires want use Taiwanese cowards confront China? Fcuk that!

From historical,those Taiwanese are cowards. Very little Japanese can ruled ,killed and torture Taiwanese cowards easily. Most of Taiwanese remain commemorate when Japanese ruled them. They think if they join the Japan after ww2, they can became more rich now.

These cowards of Taiwan never shed their bloods for defend their so-call "independant" or "freedom",
Taiwanese pretend they confront China just want got more assistance and moneys from west countries. yes ,these cowards just love moneys.
Do you think these cowards will die for their so-call " independant" or "freedom", are you kidding me?

If the bombs or missiles of CCP drop on the head of Taiwanese. I promised most of Taiwanese run away from Taiwan islands immediately.

Congratulations, the west countries must received 20 millions refugees from Taiwan.:sorry:

come on, the white racists ,we welcome you die for the "freedom" of Taiwanese.:mrgreen:

Last edited:
These white racists --- Blah, blah, blah,... --- from Taiwan.:sorry:

come on, the white racists ,we welcome you die for the "freedom" of Taiwanese.:mrgreen:

You do talk crap don't you?,...

... but don't mind, we "racist westerners" just love you when you get on here and prove to the rest of the world how childish and mind numbingly stupid you are when faced with the truth. Pbbbttt,...

lol, what are you talking about? idiots. I hurt your feeling about Caucasian superiority?

I can bet 90% European are rascist.
Everybody know how flourish the "3k" party and many News Nazi organization in European and America. They often physical attack and abuse other race in their countries.

Interesting, the white racsit like to play " a red ****, a white ****" game in their so-call
"cold war". To show they are very "hate" each other.

And USA is not a country of Asia, What is the relationship USA with Asia affairs? The military power of USA should retreat from the military base in Asia.
Retreat from Japan ,from South koean,Iraq ,Afghanstan , Saudi Arabia.Kirghizstan,Bahrain, Qatar。 Their men must return to the homeland of America.

The white racist have to stop interfere the inner affairs of Asian countries.Or their people will kick you out.
The Asian can take care of themselves.

You do talk crap don't you?,...

... but don't mind, we "racist westerners" just love you when you get on here and prove to the rest of the world how childish and mind numbingly stupid you are when faced with the truth. Pbbbttt,...

Last edited:
The west countries interfere the inner affairs of Asian countries constantly. They want to show their superiority than us? They tell Asian countries:" look we stronger than you, we are the boss ,you must obey us."

come on ,if these white have so more energy to waste. They should keey their eyes on
famine refugee in Africa.

Last edited:
lol, what are you talking about? idiots. I hurt your feeling about Caucasian superiority?
What, we hurt you racist Asian inferiority?

Stop talking rubbish as you all ways do when you have nothing sensible that you can say.

I was a Seaman for over 40 years and some of the most racist and brutal countries I ever visited were in Asia, so don't try to talk sh!t to people who have seen it. Look at what China is doing in Tibet right now. I notice that you have forgotten the video posted showing Chinese PLA shooting Tibetans trying to escape your brutal racist policies.

lol,if you nothing esle can talk about except Tibet. I wouldn't waste my time answer for you.
Interesting, a lot of Tibetan abroad complain the new-nazi organization in Euro-USA discriminate and attack them ususally.
In fact, numerous Asian people hope the west countries retreat from Asia. like they get out from Africa continent.We hope the USA stop launch war against Asian once again.Every Asian know US is a rogue and shameless guy.

What, we hurt you racist Asian inferiority?

Stop talking rubbish as you all ways do when you have nothing sensible that you can say.

I was a Seaman for over 40 years and some of the most racist and brutal countries I ever visited were in Asia, so don't try to talk sh!t to people who have seen it. Look at what China is doing in Tibet right now. I notice that you have forgotten the video posted showing Chinese PLA shooting Tibetans trying to escape your brutal racist policies.

lol,if you nothing esle can talk about except Tibet. I wouldn't waste my time answer for you.

Of course you won't answer, because you have not got an answer that makes sense.

It is because of idiots like you on the Internet, saying ridiculously stupid things like you do, that many Westerners have such a poor opinion of Chinese peoples intelligence. So, if there is a problem in this regard, idiots like you are part of the cause.

I'm sure that the truth is that most Chinese are great people, and if you wonder how I know,... I was the Ship's Manager, on a Chinese manned vessel for six years.
P0001444z_zpse73bdb1b.jpg

This was my first Crew, and even though it is eleven years since the photo was taken I can name each and every one of them.
I speak passable "Shanghainese" and a little Mandarin.They are from Left to Right: Xu Feng, Shen Hong, Liu Jun, Wen Xin, (Trainee) Zhang Chun Jun, Chen Jun, Fu Jian Jun (3rd Mate), Hou Jian Ping, Xu Zhao Ming (3rd Mate), Ai Xi Dong (Leading Hand), Yan Feng, and Hu Shanghai (Bosun).

The Cook, Shi Liang, is not present as he was busy in the Galley

Last edited:
I think the China leaderships too weakness on Taiwan issue, What the hell the American dirty politicians they think about? They think use the Taiwanese cowards can confront China? Fcuk that!

If I am the leadership of China. If the dirty politicican of USA dare sell weapons to Taiwan..

As revenge,China will sell weapons to Iran,the anti-american insurgents in Iraq and Teliban in Afghanistan. Such as ,anti-tank mine, portable anti-air missiles ,anti-tank missiles ,infrared detection instrument, individual communication systems, thermal imager, 107 rockets, IDE bombs, 155 mm howitzers, thermobaric bombs, machine guns, sniper rifles, armor vehicle. . .etc.

Consequence is much more American got killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Like the China provide weapons to militia of Afghanistan when Soviet invade Afghanistan in 1980'.
The weapons "made in China" killed many Russian in Afghanistan.

The white racists often kidding the "made in China" are craps. I want to slap them.
The white racists ,Do you believe the weapons of "made in China" can kill you on the battleground? :biggun:

I don't care China go to a cold war or go to a hot war with white racist of west countries.

Keep im mind.If these white racist of west countries don't care of feeling of Chinese people. We don't care to the pain of USA soldiers.

Chinese need the tough leadships like Mao Zedong and Deng Xiaoping .

Udaka, I have been watching your conduct in your coming here, and if anyone here is a racist, it's you. I'm American. My family's been here for several HUNDRED years. We were here before the Revolutionary War. And you know something? We're far from racist. My family is not entirely white. So when you start calling Americans white racists, you're calling ME a white racist.

And all I can say is it shows how stupid YOU are. I have met some fine Chinese ladies and gentlemen that EARNED their college degrees and credentials. You, well...what do YOU have? What have YOU earned? Do tell, please. I want to be educated how a fine upstanding Chinese gentleman like you has done for his country.

I want to learn, so please teach me.

The famous diretor , Oliver Stone speech in Hiroshima, August 2003.
He uncover the true face of US.

http://video.sina.com.cn/p/news/v/2013-08-13/131262780341.html

You still have not told us how China's atrocities in Tibet are less evil than those whom you attribute to the west, China's long term record of Human Rights abuses and oppression of it's own people are well documented

Admit it,.... People like you are the single biggest reason many Westerners think that Chinese are certifiable idiots.

Last edited:
Back