If the China communist army attack Taiwan, would the west countries protect Taiwan?

You mean American help the Taiwanese is fear Taiwan developed atomic bomb blackmail American?

So about 30 countries in the world had ability develope atomic bomb. So the USA must give many financial assistance to these countries. For prevent they developed nukes blackmail American?

So the USA is a superpower or a sickman?

Why You Should Care About Taiwan

I think this opinion is worth to read about current Sino-Formosa-US relation.
What if US abandoned defense pact with taiwan for few chinese bucks?

To Save Our Economy, Ditch Taiwan

This opinion
"To Save US Economy, Ditch Taiwan" sounds good idea for many people.

But,result will be catastrophic.
Nobody won't welcome Nuclear Armed Taiwan,Vietnam,Thailand,or Singapore.

Presume the American support Taiwan is fear Taiwanese developed the Atomic bombs blackmail them. That I can bet the American won't send troops save Taiwanese when Chinese invade Taiwan. Because even Taiwan test atomic bomb sucessfully, For example Uranium bomb or plutonium bomb.But compare the huge nuclear arsenal of China,the atomic bombs of Taiwan just like pistol,the CCP had machine -gun. Of coure, the Ameircan will more fear China than Taiwanese.

About more than 30 countries in the world had ability develope atomic bomb.

If the American assistance Taiwanese is fear Taiwanese research the atomic bombs blackmail them ,that is tell the world--- The USA isn't a super power,it just a sickman. The KIM BOY is on the correct way, north korean use nuke blackmail more moneys `foods and assistance from USA and South korean.

The other countries follow the example use nukes or developed nuclear weapons blackmail American,ask USA give them more financial and other assistance.----- like China,India,Pakistan, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Egypt, Iran,South Africa,Argentina, Brazil,Japan,South korean,Vietnam,Tajikistan, Turkmenistan...........

You mean American help the Taiwanese is fear Taiwan developed atomic bomb blackmail American?

So about 30 countries in the world had ability develope atomic bomb. So the USA must give many financial assistance to these countries. For prevent they developed nukes blackmail American?

So the USA is a superpower or a sickman?

Last edited:
Two historical examples illustrate the improbability of an amphibious assault on Taiwan. The 1944 Normandy invasion (which took 176,000 troops, 10,000 aircraft, 136 warships, and 3,000 landing craft) and Operation Causeway, the aborted U.S. plan to invade Taiwan during World War II, using a massive 450,000 troops.

You must carry around. 250.000 troops across between 80 and 100 miles of sea.
Secondly, it is very doubtful that you could mass the number of modern sophisticated aircraft required to provide the local air superiority necessary over the Taiwan Strait during the operation. The Chinese forces remain essentially a 1970s organisation with too many men, very little really modern equipment and a continuing lack of an ability to mount effective combined operations.

Taiwan has about 375,000 ready forces and over 1.5 million reserves. The standing army has 240,000 troops with more effective equipment than the Chinese. But the real deterrent is the US Seventh Fleet. But it will never happen because the economic cost would be very high, probably a lot more than the Chinese could afford and your Government knows it.

Udaka I think your only goal here is to gain an insight into why us westerners are willing to defend Taiwan, and the honest answer is principal. Taiwan has been independent of mainland China's rule since 1949 and it is going to stay that way seeing as only 4.5% of the population want reunification.

Taiwan is democratic, China is communist. This is why the west, in particular USA want it to remain independent. The reverse is the case with North Korea. What benefit does that country serve to China? Nothing. It is just a Communist barrier between a close ally of USA, south Korea, and China.

You ask why USA would defend Taiwan? Why don't you look at why China is defending North Korea first and try to justify that.

Your country would be incredibly unwise to try an invasion as that would only result in total destruction of Taiwan, hence defeating the purpose of obtaining the country to begin with. Taiwan's military sophistication is more than sufficient to hold off a Chinese invasion until the US intervenes.

On top of this, if the US then imposes sanctions on China, which it would, China's trade would plummet and a famine could be a high possibility.

It is obvious from your posts that you feel an invasion of Taiwan would be justifiable, but I as a Westerner would disagree highly. The people of Taiwan are happy to be separate to China, they are happy with a democracy and since the late 70's, Taiwan has never made any move to attack or in any way cause an incident with China. Who are the Chinese people to decide that Taiwan is theirs now? You have no right to invade the country.

Another post earlier mentioned the idea of people dying for countries which aren't their own, to which you scoffed and cited Hollywood. But this is the major difference between the Chinese and the West. Out here we do believe in a right and wrong, so highly that we are willing to give our lives to protect soil which isn't even our birthright.

I would be more than willing to die fighting to protect Taiwan from an invading, aggressor Chinese army.

You claim you willing die for Taiwan? Good ,very good! I hope you will fulfill what your promise! Because I know these white guys very good at braging and lying,and very good at intimidate the people of the world. Even the American betrayed the ally who save their ass in world war 2.
Suddenly a white guy jump up claim he will die for Taiwanese. It make me pleasantly and surprised. But I suggest you battle to dead in the war! Because the CCP won't accept any POWS at war. They will bloody killed abused POWS in war like Japanese in ww2.No matter the pilots and soldiers.Are you ready ,dude?

Before you intimidate beat down China. I think you advise your army take
the little North korean down at first.
Now dude,it is time to you die for liberate North korean people from the evil KIM boy. If you could not find the way to North korean. You can ask the C130 drop you there.

And dude ,I am very glad you eager to die in the battle,you can fulfill your wish right now. I suggest you join the rebels of Sylia, they are "liberate" the Sylia people from "evil" government. What a great career.!About 70000 peoeple die at the bloody war. The rebels will give you a AK47 or RPG. Are you ready buy a ticket of plane fly to Syria now?

Why the US took Japanese as ally?
Of course,the US will support Japs,
Yup ,because they very enjoyed the Japs bloody killed abuse them or insulted them." oh yeah, baby,oh yeah, baby",give me a good job! beat me,rape me, harder,harder,hit me face,kick my ass, torture me! I am very high. Oh,baby! insert my dirty hole!
" Oh yeah,baby,yeah, baby! yeah, baby!broke my leg,hit my face,rape me! I am very high.
The girls of white: "Oh, Japanese soldiers,u are so handsome,you are so men! we love you ,u are so brave,Wow, your genitalia so "big".

Oh, my honey! do you want play sex game? :mrgreen:three to 1? or four to 1? Push your big "guns" into my dirty hole and sh!t hole!'

Another post earlier mentioned the idea of people dying for countries which aren't their own, to which you scoffed and cited Hollywood. But this is the major difference between the Chinese and the West. Out here we do believe in a right and wrong, so highly that we are willing to give our lives to protect soil which isn't even our birthright.

I would be more than willing to die fighting to protect Taiwan from an invading, aggressor Chinese army.

Last edited:
i guess he's the same micowe guy,who started the alien thread and now the Taiwan thing...Well....Chinese don't have the ball to start the war against Taiwan.

@Udaka

It was real fun to read all your posts.
To answer your question: Can we(NATO) defend Taiwan - sure. Do we want to do this? No. But if you will force US and EU to defend Taiwan we will do this.
It's easy calculation - you are economical, cultural and political enemy. We don't share this same ideas, we don't share this same values.
If a small boy starts to bully someone around, he will be punished.

Current China economical and military power is only a temporary. Why?
Few basic reasons:
1)China is starting to be to expensive for mass production. I read some time ago article where there was clear information. Companies starts to move to countries like Vietnam etc. because it's cheaper.
2)Progressing automation of production process. Currently more and more things are being assembled by machines - not humans. And when this will happened all this production lines will be places back in western countries because it's better to have this next to the customer not on the other end of the world.
3)Lack of "Know-How" - in China you are still way behind western countries in terms of technology etc. You are only assembling things, you are not developing or inviting it. E.g. military technology - you are still cooping soviet era/Russian technology.
4)Freedom - this magic word is will cause a lot of trouble for you guys.
We had a lot of examples how lack of free speech and lack of free economy killed communistic countries. e.g. whole central Europe.
I remember communistic times in central Europe and now I can see how stupid and illogical this system was.
If you don't have free speech, don't have free election, don't have right to say anything bad about government then you are in prison without walls.

Indeed few years ago most of the things were produces/assembled in china. But now I took a look on some things, and I'm really surprised.
Adidas Shoes made in Vietnam, T-shirt from China, Dell Notebook from Poland, Samsung Monitor from South Korea, Cell phone from Malaysia, and motherboard from Taiwan.

So.... it's happening. Good luck on global market with no other advantage than cheap labor.

HA,HA,HA,we bully ?Are you idiot? the Usa bombed and killed millions Asian people and African people after ww2,In korean,Vietnam and Iraq ,libiya,Afghanistan. The Russian rob many lands from other countries( include China)!
Now ,these white guys claim their action is very justice.very honor.
fcuk that ! shame on you ,liar.

we never trust these white guys respent so-call jusitice overcome so-call "evil" , of course ,if you want to fight against China in war, we will very glad killed and insulted you like Japanese what they did in war.

why west countries like take Japanese as most important ally after world war 2. Because they very like Japanese bloody killed abuse and insulted their war prisioners. Beat them like knock the dogs."

:" oh yeah, baby, fcuk me,fcuk my sh!t hole, I very enjoy it!":rockin:

Those white racists! They think the white( European) is most strongest race on the planet! They can killed and bully other color race on the Earth as they want. Like Asian and African ,American native.

Last edited:
Our China ally with the white (European) was biggest fault in world war 2.

You know, these evil white like betray his ally , like China in ww2,like Iran and Iraq ,Afghanistan were ally with USA in past 60 years. now they all become the enemies of US.

Don't get me worng, Are the Poland belong west countries? I remember the poland was little brother of Soviet union. The race of Poland belong Slavs. Russian,Yugoslavia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Belarus are Slavs ,too.
The Pole were the enemy against Nato before 1990s'.
Don't get me wrong ,the proganda of west countires claim: " the Hilter really "hate" the Slav of East Europe.."

Now these white untied together confront Chinese who belong Asian? That is said, the so-call "cold war"
just a joke ,It was a play like " a white ****,a red ****" invent by the white.

The west countries and Russian, could you stop a show" a white ****, a red ****,'
As asian, we have no interesting you accused each other like a woman,

Trust me, the west countries and Russian are the same from nature, they are all white racist.
The Asian,african and other race no interesting watch your show so-call "cold war"!

Last edited:
Come on, white racists ,battle to China. Your lord will pertect you not get killed in the battle.:drunkb:

These white racists, I beg you start a war against China right now.

In fact ,Chinese welcome these white racists launch a war to China like a real man!
Battle like a real man.

don't just play conspiracy and lying as a Scumbag ,conspirator! As I know ,the Soviet
spend a lot of effort and expense on civil war of China.

Now these white play the old trick again. Their media (like son of *****) accused the Chinese bully the Japanese. Intend to cause a new war about Asian kill Asian.
Then these white can got most benifit from the war. Such as what they did in sino-japan war in ww2.

Keep in mind, play a conspiracy perhaps let you win temporary. But these conspirators went to die and be hatred eventually. The Jews favour cheat and lying to other people of world,
everybody know what miserable fate with JEWS.

@Udaka

It was real fun to read all your posts.
To answer your question: Can we(NATO) defend Taiwan - sure. Do we want to do this? No. But if you will force US and EU to defend Taiwan we will do this.
It's easy calculation - you are economical, cultural and political enemy. We don't share this same ideas, we don't share this same values.
If a small boy starts to bully someone around, he will be punished.

Last edited:
I found these European very like propagander about " their civil wars", I think these white guys almost made hundreds of war movies about Hilter German against other European countries! From 1945-2013. I am boring watch these war movie, it is waste my time.

Sure ,these white in the moive always play their people as victims under Nazi German. But they forgot their dirty jobs on other race rest the planet. Many white is a good actor by natural.

By far I know, about sixty-millions American are the descendant of German, So the the US fight against Geriman in world war 2. was German killed German?
I can't understand what's the point, these white( European) propagate about their civil war! Brag about a Amiercan soldier very bravery kill a German soldier in the war movie?
What's purpose of these white guys shoot many war movies? Want to commemorate something?

The white ,could you stop propagate your "civil war" to the Earth people?

HA,HA,HA,we bully ?Are you idiot? the Usa bombed and killed millions Asian people and African people after ww2,In korean,Vietnam and Iraq ,libiya,Afghanistan.
Now ,these white guys claim their action is very justice.very honor.
fcuk that ! shame on you ,liar.

we never trust these white guys respent so-call jusitice overcome so-call "evil" , of course ,if you want to fight against China in war, we will very glad killed and insulted you like Japanese what they did in war.

why west countries like take Japanese as most important ally after world war 2. Because they very like Japanese bloody killed abuse and insulted their war prisioners. Beat them like beat the dogs."

:" oh yeah, baby, fcuk me,fcuk my sh!t hole, I very enjoy it!":rockin:

Those white racists! They think the white( European) is most strongest race on the planet! They can killed and bully other color race on the Earth as they want. Like Asian and African ,American native.

Last edited:
What people fail to realize is just how fragile the Chinese government and economy is right now. The US wouldn't even have to go to war, economic and diplomatic sanctions would absolutely cripple the growth of the Chinese economy. Once that goes, famine isn't too far behind. We wouldn't have to launch one bomb or land one soldier for MILLIONS of Chinese to be killed from starvation or overwork. China is MUCH more dependent on the global market than the global market is dependent on China.
The CCP knows this and isn't going to do anthing until they can get at least regional overmatch of UN/NATO forces in air/land/sea capability for any planned invasion. This is still many many years away from being a reality.

You do understand that economic sanctions can and will go both ways dont you? By global market obviously you mean the collapsing economy of west including US and over look, the real markets that are 5/6 of the rest of the world, I am guessing.

Back