If the China communist army attack Taiwan, would the west countries protect Taiwan?

congratulation! :angel:If you find some countries can made cheaps shoes,toys`clothes`Cement, paper towels, table than China, like Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Brazil, Africa countries, please make the west companies who made these move out from China as soon as possible.
We don't welcome the west companies who make high-pollution,low-value products stay at China, pollute our water and atmosphere.And the big profit were taken by west companies.
From now on ,China just produce high value-added and had technical content products. Like cars, computer,drives,piano,TV`washing-room`mobile phones,machine tool,household appliances,big ship,big,plane,space-ships.......!

Again, you lack a basic understanding of how the world works. The point was that you wouldn't have ANYONE to sell all that stuff to. Chinas economy is almost entirely dependent on exports. What happens when China can no longer export their goods? Are you really that dense?

From now on ,China just produce high value-added and had technical content products. Like cars, computer,drives,piano,TV`washing-room`mobile phones,machine tool,household appliances,big ship,big,plane,space-ships.......!

Well let us know when you start producing high value and technical goods will ya because as an engineer that carries out safety and material checks on your current crap I am sad to say that you are no where doing it at the moment.

So far nothing arrives with recognised material data sheets and when it is tested it is usually not to the standard ordered or on the scant information provided, I currently have two brand new Chinese rigs that are probably going to cut up for scrap as they are unsafe for operation and have so many faults that the cost of making them safe for operation makes them more valuable as scrap metal.

What ever passes for quality control in China is no where near "high quality" it may be value added on the grounds that crap is free and polished crap may have a higher value but that is about it.

Do you forgot Iraq were ally was USA during the war between Iraq and Iran? Do you forgot Iran was ally with USA at Pahlavi regime?Do you forgot China KMT was ally with USA in world war 2? Do you forgot Afghanistan with USA were ally when soviet union invade Afghanistan,But American politicians bombed and killed numerous Afghanistan people nowdays.
Because USA like to sold his ally.

The four countries all become enemy of USA. Remember ,USA had no ally,so-call ally just "tools"!

Since when were Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan enemies of the US?

Last edited:
Oooooooooh! you devalue the quality of Chinese products. On that condition,I beg west countires stop take hundreds of billions of dollars import television,computers,drives,mobile phone,icebox and other Chinese goods per year. Because the US dollar unceasing depreciation,we don't like it, we like the gold better.:CG:

Well let us know when you start producing high value and technical goods will ya because as an engineer that carries out safety and material checks on your current crap I am sad to say that you are no where doing it at the moment.

So far nothing arrives with recognised material data sheets and when it is tested it is usually not to the standard ordered or on the scant information provided, I currently have two brand new Chinese rigs that are probably going to cut up for scrap as they are unsafe for operation and have so many faults that the cost of making them safe for operation makes them more valuable as scrap metal.

What ever passes for quality control in China is no where near "high quality" it may be value added on the grounds that crap is free and polished crap may have a higher value but that is about it.

Do you forgot Iraq were ally was USA during the war between Iraq and Iran? Do you forgot Iran was ally with USA at Pahlavi regime?Do you forgot China KMT was ally with USA in world war 2? Do you forgot Afghanistan with USA were ally when soviet union invade Afghanistan,But American politicians bombed and killed numerous Afghanistan people nowdays.
Because USA like to sold his ally.

The four countries all become enemy of USA. Remember ,USA had no ally,so-call ally just "tools"!

Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan aren't "enemies". End of.

Oooooooooh! you devalue the quality of Chinese products. On that condition,I beg west countires stop take hundreds of billions of dollars import television,computers,drives,mobile phone,icebox and other Chinese goods per year. Because the US dollar unceasing depreciation,we don't like it, we like the gold better.:CG:

If the west stopped buying your products, your economy would collapse.

While same products from China are good, the rest is cheap imitation copies.

Why do you pay your workers less than a dollar a day to assemble these products. You exploit your own countrymen/women.

Don't bother arguing with this, guys, won't matter a bit. Those Red Chinese are same as Russians I've tried to argue with before. I noticed that, long ago, among Russians and Chinese both. In Russia, there is a old saying, "Don't take the trash out of the house." That means, they can criticize their country and government, amongst themselves, but to or with foreigners, no way. Patriotic, nationalistic zealots, the lot of them, and hypocritical at that. they curse Putin and his policies in own chat rooms, but when I say the same thing to Canadians on a Globe & Mail comment board, the bastards all pounce on em like rabid dogs lol Red Chinese are the same way. :rolleyes:

I don't devalue the quality of your goods you do by using rather dodgy methods to get around quality standards where this all falls apart for you is that by law we have to guarantee both the safety and security of structures so we test the crap out of every item going into the petrochemical industry which means when you try to pull the wool over our eyes by not providing adequate, realistic or readable documentation (which is constant) we have to run the full range of tests on the products and 9 times out of 10 they fail.

Don't think for a minute I want these things to fail as hold ups usually mean I have some company on my arse to release it so in the end you are your own worst enemy on the quality stakes.

Don't bother arguing with this, guys, won't matter a bit. Those Red Chinese are same as Russians I've tried to argue with before. I noticed that, long ago, among Russians and Chinese both. In Russia, there is a old saying, "Don't take the trash out of the house." That means, they can criticize their country and government, amongst themselves, but to or with foreigners, no way. Patriotic, nationalistic zealots, the lot of them, and hypocritical at that. they curse Putin and his policies in own chat rooms, but when I say the same thing to Canadians on a Globe & Mail comment board, the bastards all pounce on em like rabid dogs lol Red Chinese are the same way. :rolleyes:

We are all the same way to a degree no one wants to be told they suck but as the old saying goes "if you are going to throw **** then you had better learn to catch it as well".

Last edited:

I like trolling the troll. :D ;)

Sorry,I don't know other people idea or thinking, But my life only die for my country ,my families and the good person who ever save me.
I never shed my blood for some person that I have no relationship.
Dude, that's the difference between your country and ours.

In America we can, have and will again give our very own lives, if need be, to assure our friends and neighbors of safety from communists.

To do otherwise is, to us, greedy and selfish.

A friend sent me this via FaceBook. (if anyone uses it, you may, but please give fair credit to my friend)
E. Holte said:
A warrior, a warrior, a warrior I must be....
...To protect you and me;
A warrior, a warrior, a warrior I am....
...From the wolf to protect the lamb;
A warrior, a warrior, a warrior I will cry....
...To protect you I will die;
A warrior, a warrior, a warrior my choice....
...To defend all, to give them a voice.

Last edited:
You wrong, it's ccp exploit his countrymen, not me, I just a worker. But I think the west capitalists are bay guys than CCP. My friend is a clerk of Wal-mark in China,his salary only 238 US dollar one months. Many Chinese in Chinese factories can receive 476-600 US dollar one month. I hope the Chinese government kick the wal-mark out of China,its rubbish than rubbish.

hey,guys, what drugs you are on ? At our city eat a most cheap lunch need 3 dollars at least. were you come to China? --------------quotes"""Why do you pay your workers less than a dollar a day to assemble these products. "?

If the west stopped buying your products, your economy would collapse.

While same products from China are good, the rest is cheap imitation copies.

Why do you pay your workers less than a dollar a day to assemble these products. You exploit your own countrymen/women.

Last edited:
Ha,ha,ha ,ha,ha ,ha ,you are so amusing.:mrgreen: Hundreds of millions Chinese want to laugh when they heard these. Because they experience the "culture revolution". Why don't you shed your blood liberate Chinese people from evil CCP? why your so-call " freedom" Ameircan government let China become a communism country in 1949?

Maybe the survivors of Rwandan genocide want to cry when they heard your words:---"why our American brothers didn't save our ass in 1994? why? "

You are just a laugh stock -so amusing.

I found many Caucasians very good at braging and lying, they think rest people of the world very stupid and easy to be cheat. And the white very natural when they lying,like a actor of hollywood. Maybe their parents educated with them:" hey,my boys, never speak the truth ,just keep lying ..lying,lying........, and you win.:jump:
In America we can, have and will again give our very own lives, if need be, to assure our friends and neighbors of safety from communists.

)

Last edited:
You wrong, it's ccp exploit his countrymen, not me, I just a worker. But I think the west capitalists are bay guys than CCP. My friend is a clerk of Wal-mark in China,his salary only 238 US dollar one months. Many Chinese in Chinese factories can receive 476-600 US dollar one month. I hope the Chinese government kick the wal-mark out of China,its rubbish than rubbish.

hey,guys, what drugs you are on ? At our city eat a most cheap lunch need 3 dollars at least. were you come to China? --------------quotes"""Why do you pay your workers less than a dollar a day to assemble these products. "?

How much do you pay your exploited child workers?

Oh, we aren't on any drugs unless reality is a drug?

Ha,ha,ha ,ha,ha ,ha ,you are so amusing.:mrgreen: Hundreds of millions Chinese want to laugh when they heard these. Because they experience the "culture revolution". Why don't you shed your blood liberate Chinese people from evil CCP? why your so-call " freedom" Ameircan government let China become a communism country in 1949?

Maybe the survivors of Rwandan genocide want to cry when they heard your words:---"why our American brothers didn't save our ass in 1994? why? "

You are just a laugh stock -so amusing.

I found many Caucasians very good at braging and lying, they think rest people of the world very stupid and easy to be cheat. And the white very natural when they lying,like a actor of hollywood. Maybe their parents educated with them:" hey,my boys, never speak the truth ,just keep lying ..lying,lying........, and you win.:jump:
Just out of interest how many Chinese troops were sent to help stop Rwandan genocide and how did that compare to the amount of arms you sold the Rwandan government to fuel the genocide?

As for lying and bragging well some of that is true but at least here in the west we look at all sides of a story rather than just following the Party line.

If you go on lying, our conversation is meaningless. I told you again,I just a worker ,how I can exploit Chinese. Next, use child worker unreach 18 age is illegal in China, maybe very little bad factories do these. But If be expose, they will punished very serious by the laws.

How much do you pay your exploited child workers?

Oh, we aren't on any drugs unless reality is a drug?

At least Chinha didn't attack other countries by the lying "freedom and democracy." You contaminate China sell weapons in Rwandan genocide,where? and when? Don't tell me China had sold some guns to Rwandan in 1979, and tell the world Chinese must be responsible for massacre?? Then Soviet or USA sell some planes and tanks to Rwandan in 1980s, then we can lying the usa and soviet union were the real killers in Rwandan genocide??

I very glad you admit the white very "good at braging and lying" honestly! but are not "some of them",they all very good at these.
If you serious with what they said and promise, you loss!

Just out of interest how many Chinese troops were sent to help stop Rwandan genocide and how did that compare to the amount of arms you sold the Rwandan government to fuel the genocide?

As for lying and bragging well some of that is true but at least here in the west we look at all sides of a story rather than just following the Party line.

Last edited:
If you go on lying, our conversation is meaningless. I told you again,I just a worker ,how I can exploit Chinese. Next, use child worker unreach 18 age is illegal in China, maybe very little bad factories do these. But If be expose, they will punished very serious by the laws.

I never said you personally exploit your countrymen/women.

Back