IE7

Does anyone with windows vista know how to change the desktop theme? Only thing i can seem to do is change the background picture. thanks!

Right click on the Windows Desktop select Personalize and select Background.
If you are trying to import your own pictures you'll need to select BROWSE and point to the location of your files.

Mods -sorry for double-post.

KIWI

Try running IE7-no add-ons mode.

Click Start, and then type Internet Explorer in the Start Search box. 2.Click Internet Explorer (No Add-Ons). Internet Explorer 7 opens without add-ons, toolbars, or plug-ins. 3. Test Internet Explorer to verify that it works correctly.

Thanks MMarsh for all you help if it works its will be great other wise I think I live without IE7.

I have asked Redleg to delete my account off this forum.

I just wanted to thank you for all your help.

Right click on the Windows Desktop select Personalize and select Background.
If you are trying to import your own pictures you'll need to select BROWSE and point to the location of your files.

will that just change the pic? or the whole theme? I know in XP you can change everything about it, like the curser and way it all looks.

That will just change the background. But the other options are located in the same PERSONALIZE menu. Theme, Mouse pointers, screensaver, etc...

The difference between VISTA and XP is that they have spread all the video options in VISTA instead of lumping them together as in XP.

mmarsh you were right...i was able to change my theme (and not just the background) with the directions you gave me! thanks sooo much! :D found me a chris ledoux theme to use.

Back