IDF

This must be either some weird "magic trick", or an execise in really bad taste.

The IDF are busy blowing up peoples houses and burying them alive in the occupied territories and Gaza, and pulling them out of the rubble in Kenya. ???

Israeli Delegation to Gaza

Now that's what I would call, "a pretty hard act to follow" and it's 60 years too late.

I smell a bait.....

Last edited:
Well, the contradiction can be stronger and much more direct.

I saw pictures and a video of Israeli citizens crossing the border to rebuild a Palestinian house destroyed the same day by an Israeli Bulldozer.

Left wingers...

Israel should invest more in helping people and change its reputation. It's better to be the nation that helps people and not the nation that scares people with a war reputation.

And damn, that's a pretty big boom... Wth? Are they using this kind of firepower in an urban area? Wth is wrong with them?

Wth is wrong with them?

They are brutal murdering thieves who think that they can use the misfortunes suffered during the Nazi years to justify doing similar things to another innocent people who dare to resist the loss of their land.

The only things missing are the death camps.

dont talk about things you have no clue about

we fight monsters how blow up innocent civilians in bus stops mangle dead soldiers body est est
we do every thing humanly possible to avoid the death
off innocent bystanders even at the expense off the life off our soldiers
but war is messy ( especially when the enemy hides in civilian surroundings)
and innocents die no one can judge us especially not some Aussie whose ancestors butchered Australian native population and settled in their lands
Jews as a people existed more then 3000 years

packleader, two points we have to be clear one:
- Fighting monsters isnt an excuse to act like a monster.

Excessive use of force is not a solution. In fact, Israel created these monsters. I have checked, but no one is born a monster. You are just racing in horror. You say "we have to be tough to win a war". Then the idiot in front of you says "you have to be a monster to kill these tough enemies." and then, the next generation (you) give us these weak arguments like "we are fighting monsters."

If you want victory at all cost... Then, you have lost. What's the point in surviving a battle against these monsters if the rest of the civilized world thinks that we have to put you down because your did some really sick **** to survive.

And your enemies say exactly the same. They blow themselves up because they think that the Israelis are "evil".

The day I will see terrorists saying "I know that the Israelis are nice guys. But I will sacrifice my life to kill them anyway because I'm evil." Then, I will believe you.

They are not monsters. They are just human beings.

And please, dont lie to us like that. If you have a high opinion of the IDF, I'm sorry for you, you are a naive person, and your life will be hard the day you will wake up.

We have tons of picture, reports, videos and quotes to prove you wrong.
I saw videos where you could see Israeli soldiers breaking the arms of a Palestinian young man with rocks.
We have quotes of Rabbis in Israel saying that the life of an Israeli is more valuable than the life of a Palestinian and that they can use them as human shields against enemy fire/booby traps. And these scum bags have a lot of influence on citizens and soldiers.
We have videos where you can see soldiers talking **** to Palestinians in checkpoints. Disrespecting young ladies going to school. And you know how Muslims are sensitive when it comes to the honor of their women.
And the list is HUUUUGE...

Israel isnt an evil country with an evil people... It's not in your genes.
It's in the political doctrine. The good and peaceful people in Israel arent in power. But you gave power to war criminals, racists, Nazi like extreme right wingers etc...

You have plenty of war criminals in your ranks. And you dont even have to courtesy to call them "a few bad apples" like the Americans do... No, you defend them, you tell us "we are fighting monsters"...

No sir, you are not fighting monsters, you are defending monsters.

I want to see Israel take a BIG step toward justice. And you will maybe see some peace then.

We I see how Israel behaves on the battleground and on the political ground... I know that this country have no future whatsoever. Because you cant build **** without justice.
And no fair man on this planet would allow that.

And I'm extremely, EXTREMELY disappointed by the Jewish community. The jews I know believe in moral values, in justice. When I hear a Zionist tell me that Israel is the dream of every Jewish person... I'm sad for them...

That claim does not hold water, especially because Israel is not judged only by one or another of its military operations, but by its decades-long occupation, with no end in sight. Such a lengthy occupation is unparalleled in the modern world and a disgrace to Israel.
war is messy ( especially when the enemy hides in civilian surroundings)
and innocents die no one can judge us especially not some Aussie whose ancestors butchered Australian native population and settled in their lands
Yes, war is cruel, the world is full of crimes and injustice, but not one of them exonerates Israel.

we fight monsters how blow up innocent civilians in bus stops mangle dead soldiers body est est
but war is messy ( especially when the enemy hides in civilian surroundings)
You might do well to heed the title of your own post. My ancestors never arrived in this country until nearly 30 yearsafter the killing of an Aboriginal was made a hanging offence in 1831, 170 years ago. Ninety percent of persons in Australia today would be the same. Australia was settled by whites in 1771 and world views of such things were vastly different to 1948 when the Israelis drove the owners of Palestine from their land into the surrounding countries where they remain in refugee camps to this day, unable to go back to claim their own land.

You forget that with the advent of small cheap movie cameras and the internet, Israel can no longer censor the news being sent out to the world and the IDF and Israeli citizens are able to be seen by everybody, committing atrocities that would have made the Nazi SS troops blush with envy. Israel has broken nearly every International convention in the book and is well on the way to being one of the world's pariah states.

The world has woken up to Israel's atrocities, I think that it's time you did too.

Last edited:
The thread is going far off-topic now.
Feel free to start a new thread, but please stay on topic and keep it calm here now

Thanks

mmmm well i don't have much to say , i hope israel rebuild houses in gaza and stop killing children ...thats great u can help kenya but it's gaza should be the first... i guess u gonna say (oh egyptian u say that cuz u r my enemy ) well mate ya am ur enemy and we managed to destroy IDF in 1973 cuz we had weapons , wat gaza ppl have ? nuthin only stones. i hope u think twice before posting anything.

it's always funny to read that and to know that Egypt recognizes Israel... They have a peace treaty, and we can see their governments make sweet political kisses...

What an incredible world we live in...

le mask

can i ask you what your motivation is? it seems that you think this is a political forum,if i have misjudged the site then i shall accept it and not post anymore,i have spoken with you before on a previous thread would enjoy engaging with you ..Very much

My motivation? Well, I dont think I have a very coherent "agenda". There is things I like, other I dont like... Never took time to try to make it into a political doctrine. As I'm not interested in the well-known and used political doctrines available.

I really dont see what kind of motivation you are talking about.

And yeah, it's a forum, you can speak about politics, history, military news, military affairs, hardware... Whatever...

But about my earlier post, it's just funny to see that an anti-Zionist country like Egypt is a "strategic ally" of the US and Israel... It's such a joke.

Back