Identification of Photo!

zander_0633

Milforum Gnat
HElp! I need you guys to help me Identify who are thesepeople and where they come from in the pics! Thanks!

IMG_0144.jpg
P1010052.JPG

Last edited:
That's cool.

Expect I wanted to partake of the US Civil Air Patrol Cadet Exchange program with a European Country back when I was a cadet.

ok! Ic, WAD about JROTC? are they from there? The pics were taken from my country's Cadet International Exchange Program!

Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC) is like a young cadets in High School, 9th grades to 12th grades. ROTC is for in College.

THose are cadet ribbons. You get them for different things.

Some are for good grades, some are for being on the Honor Roll of the school. Drill Team, Color Guard, PT Scores, etc...

And to be on the International Cadet Exchange Program, you have to be the damn best there is. So yeah, those folks earned all of those awards.

LeEnfield said:
My all they all have more medals the General Montgomery
You're right, LeEnfield. My first thought looking at the pictures was "look at all that fruit salad!"

Reserve Officier Training Corps, its a program you can do in American university, think of it as part-time army training during college with a 2 year full time military service after you graduate. The + is that helps pay a big chunk of college tuition. My dad was U.S ARMY ROTC...

I'm not sure what the JROTC entails, perhaps somebody here can better inform you...

Back