Identification of military equipment, ident pic, post pic

lol guys you can do more things than tanks, although i love them so its all good

as for r0k's pic I am going to guess the South African Olifant because it looks modern enough but the turret armor isn't sloped

Its acctually called the TTD-Tank Techonology Demonstartor. It is a further development of the Olifant, and is awaiting funds right now.

hey i was close enough without looking up anything lol so i'll post one

cf7b1184.jpg

2.jpg
[/img]

rOk said:
Texasrebel that was already posted-it's an AMX-30B2
lol crap

i'll get another one then

here is a gun one that should be easy, especially for ur european guys :)
hk_mp7_1.jpg

hk_mp7.jpg

and if you don't know what the gun is just look at the markings and you can probably tell who makes it

sorrey man, but i did the trivia thing for months all on my own...dozenz of pics, and gave milbucks awards(look it up under "picquiz")....I wont ansawer this one, but i know it...give you guys a chance.

Sherman, I have a huge lag on what I can view on the site. Is there some problem with posting time on the database?

When I saw the HK SMG, there were no other responses, including yours (the moderator) so I answered it and posted a new pic. Today, there are posts with time stamps between the HK SMG post and mine. Very odd and frustrating.

not a problem that i know of...try refreshing pages when you enter them...send a PM to Redleg, and ask him about this.

Back