idea for the rankings

behemoth79

im not sure if this has been up, but maybe the top 5 or so posters can be awarded with a fifth star and the appropriate title. maybe they can pick the branch whose fifth star they recieve.

wait... i got another idea :D

we can revamp the whole thing by letting users pick their branch of the military when they register. then they get promoted to titles based on the branch they chose. then add a change service option in the PX.

Also if your a higher rank then someone, the person with the lower rank should refer to the higher rank as sir :D Just a suggestion, Sir, Redleg.

And if you're the highest ranking member (most posts), then all the other members should donate all of their Milbucks to you.. :twisted:

FutureDevilDog said:
Also if your a higher rank then someone, the person with the lower rank should refer to the higher rank as sir :D Just a suggestion, Sir, Redleg.

I'd prefer "Your Honor." Make it happen.

behemoth79 said:
and the number one poster will have the title of Fuhrer!!

Nope, I don't want that..
Emperor or "Master of the Universe" sounds better.. :)

Redneck said:
I'd prefer "Your Honor."

Here's hoping you have a sense of humour.

My ex-father-in-law was an attorney and told me the following joke...

What do you call an incompetent lawyer?

"Your Honor."
;)

FutureDevilDog said:

Yeah. Lemme tell ya how much I love that idea... :shock:

canadianpatriot said:
Does your military still use recruiting posters ? , im curious

What does this have to do with anything?

Stay on topic (or in the general area).

canadianpatriot said:
Does your military still use recruiting posters ? , im curious
Are you trying to be funny??? Yes they do, but who that is posting in this thread actually came to this thread to find that??? Posters = people posting here has nothing to do with posters= that you hang on the wall.

Actually, I disagree with having anything for the top 5 posters. One thing that I've seen on another forum is having a special title for the highest QUALITY posters. The people who don't post often, but when they do, everybody listens and everybody feels something.

Milbucks are fun, but if you notice, there is a limit to how many you can earn in one day. The limit is to encourage people to judge quality over quantity and not go crazy.

So I don't like it. :rambo:

ok...back on the original topic...I think its a great idea..Im in AFJROTC and it would be nice to have my real rank as a forum rank(cadet chief master sergeant). I support this 100 percent..I would even agree to call His Honor Redleg..

behemoth79 said:
im not sure if this has been up, but maybe the top 5 or so posters can be awarded with a fifth star and the appropriate title. maybe they can pick the branch whose fifth star they recieve.

wait... i got another idea :D

we can revamp the whole thing by letting users pick their branch of the military when they register. then they get promoted to titles based on the branch they chose. then add a change service option in the PX.

I support this proposal Redleg, although we might get into arguments from different nationalities as to how to match up navy, army, marine, airforce ranks. Converting an army major to its navy equivalent would differ in US, Australia, Europe, etc. But on principle, I support the choice of branch and leave it to the Administrator to finally decide

Back