idea for the rankings

Redleg said:
And if you're the highest ranking member (most posts), then all the other members should donate all of their Milbucks to you.. :twisted:

...so long as we get lots of fantastic gear in return :lol:

Not that my opinion really matters, because it is the most honorable Redleg's final decision, i agree that you should be able to choose which branch of service you want your rank displayed as.

:rambo:

I'm sorry, but that wont be possible.. :?
The forum script only allows one (universal) rank system

Mod Edit: If you cannot add anything intelligible to your posts, do not bother making them in the first place.

FULLMETALJACKET said:
almighty redleg?

Haven´t forgot it, but I wont be online much until 15-16 November so I´m not able to do anything about it until then... :?

Haven´t forgot it, but I wont be online much until 15-16 November so I´m not able to do anything about it until then... :?

In my opinion, nothing needs to be done. The best thing that was done recently was changing some of the threads to the "neverending Stories" category which did a lot for the meaning of "quality posts" as >*CrAzY*< and others have already stated. The quality of topics and the quality of posts in reply to topics is what should count. Just my humble opinion.

I think it needs changing. I know of some of the ideas in the works because I've come up with some of them. I think the one that Redleg liked best of my suggestions will work fine and be agreeable to all. It also nicely answers my dissatisfaction with the current ranks and that others of us who actually have ranks have with it. I'll bet you'll all be seeing that one before too long. I won't disclose it here as I know Redleg and the mods are still discussing it, but I think you'll all be happy with it.

The Other Guy said:
I find the system here works just fine. No need to chang it.

Plus, I can't stand the idea of calling Redleg "sir". :D

Uh, what does that have to do with changing the rank system?

Back