idea

The Other Guy

Spam King
What about a birthday section? where it says whose birthdays are each day, and then all members can wish the person a happy birthday.

Just a suggestion though... :pray:

where it says whose birthdays are each day,
Check out the calendar link located in the "Forum Features" menu at the top.. :smil:
All birthdays, for members who wants to share their birth date, are located there.

and then all members can wish the person a happy birthday.
As TI sid, we have a birthday thread in the Registered Members forum, so I think that should be enough for now.

Hey Mighty, what part of "so I think that should be enough for now." did you miss? :wink:

I really wish I could understand the words that are coming from your computer.:???:

Last edited:
I think it should be something more, noticable and flashy. What say you comrades? :smil:
Many members doesn't want to share their birthdates, but those who do will be displayed in the calendar, and a new "Todays Birthdays" section will also be displayed under the "What's going on" section at the bottom of the index page every day someone's got a birthday.
And on top of that an e-mail will be sent from the forum on the birthday of everyone who displays thair day in their profiles....

That's sounds pretty noticable and flashy to me.. :smil:

I really wish I could understand the words that are coming from your computer.:???:

I really have a tough time in trying to explain something I guess :hide: lol

Redleg said:
Many members doesn't want to share their birthdates, but those who do will be displayed in the calendar, and a new "Todays Birthdays" section will also be displayed under the "What's going on" section at the bottom of the index page every day someone's got a birthday.
And on top of that an e-mail will be sent from the forum on the birthday of everyone who displays thair day in their profiles....

That's sounds pretty noticable and flashy to me..

very well :wink:

Back