Ice Ice Baby..

Tessa

There was this blonde that felt one day to go out fishing. So she got her gear and the drill to then head out on the ice to find a good location. So she then found a perfect spot and she sat down, took out her drill and started to make her way through the ice. Suddenly she hears this deep voice shout to her: "You're not allowed to be here! Go somewhere else!"
So she packed up her things and moved into a different location to then sit down once more and unpack her things and start drilling a hole in the ice one more. But then she heard it again! The voice spoke to hear again: "Didn't you hear me? You're not allowed to be here! Go away!" She didn't say anything and took her gear and everything with her and moved to another location. She then unpacked her gear once more and it didn't take long until she started drilling in the ice again. But once more the deep voice shouted at her: "I'm telling you for the last time! You're not allowed to be here! Go away!" The blonde looked up slowly and then spoke softly but enough to be heard: "God? Are you there?" It didn't take long and the deep voice spoke again: "No! It's the indoor ice rink's janitor! Can you get off the freakin' ice?!"

(Okay okay.. It might not be as good as when I heard it because I had to translate it all into english. But.. I guess.. Enjoy?)

Back