The hypothetical roll of Zionism in 11-S




 
--
Boots
 
July 1st, 2005  
Corocotta
 
 

Topic: The hypothetical roll of Zionism in 11-S


I founded this article in the net. It relates the relation btw hardcore Zionism and certain events of our recent history, including the 11-S. I know this article might create some polemic and somebody will start talking about conspiracy theories. All the info in the article is given with links to check the info in many webs.

I think is important to clarify that being against Zionism has nothing to do with being anti-semite. Zionism is an ideology like many others.

The article is really long, so take your time for analize it. I got completely hooked up when I began.

In my opinion, hardcore Zionism is a big problem, what do you guys think?

http://www.uscrusade.com/911/
July 1st, 2005  
Italian Guy
 
 
No I do not think so.
You can find tons of trash on the net. The links are not always truthful. My suggestion:
you sound like a smart cookie, dude. you are interested in what the Europenas are usually interested: conspiracy etc.
That's ok, as far as you take your time to check hundreds of different sources, compare one with another, verify them again and again, doublecheck it all,and then add some common sense on the outcome.
July 2nd, 2005  
Corocotta
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
No I do not think so.
You can find tons of trash on the net. The links are not always truthful. My suggestion:
you sound like a smart cookie, dude. you are interested in what the Europenas are usually interested: conspiracy etc.
That's ok, as far as you take your time to check hundreds of different sources, compare one with another, verify them again and again, doublecheck it all,and then add some common sense on the outcome.
What part of the article you do not agree with? Did you read all of it?
--
Boots
July 2nd, 2005  
03USMC
 
 
The same drivel is available and has been available on numerous Neo-Nazi, Skinhead, White Power, and Anti-Israel sites for at least four years. Albiet with a less academic bent and less well written.

But it's still the same Conspiracy of the Zionist Occupation Group and the Zionist plan to control the world thru whatever means. Hitler would have been the big Supporter of this theory though.
July 2nd, 2005  
Corocotta
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
The same drivel is available and has been available on numerous Neo-Nazi, Skinhead, White Power, and Anti-Israel sites for at least four years. Albiet with a less academic bent and less well written.

But it's still the same Conspiracy of the Zionist Occupation Group and the Zionist plan to control the world thru whatever means. Hitler would have been the big Supporter of this theory though.
O3US, all the info here is verificable. All the historical events that are written are also easily verificable. Can you tell what part is a lie so we can argue a little bit, please?
July 2nd, 2005  
SHERMAN
 
 
Quote:
O3US, all the info here is verificable. All the historical events that are written are also easily verificable. Can you tell what part is a lie so we can argue a little bit, please?
You are just on the verge of becoming a troll, make sure you dont fall over...

The thing is that Hitler and you would find a lot of things to agree about, corrocota. It was the Jews behind communisen, it was the Jews behind every war...

That article talks about 5 Isralis "celebrating" 9/11....Even if that is true, which I doubt, 6 million were shocked and horrified. In Gaza, however,everyone was in the street dancing.


The page is so full of nonsens I cant even dive into it right now.
July 2nd, 2005  
03USMC
 
 
I'm not disputing documented historical fact. I'm disputing the supposition's that come from the twisting of the Historical Fact's to further the cause of raising the possible bugaboo of unchecked Zionism to in flame the above mentioned groups.

With quotes like.

"Saint Rudy Guilani, made sure the 'smoking gun' evidence disappeared right quick."

"Zionist Mafia"

"The Zionist's yet again demonstrated they had no aversions to sending Americans to die for their causes."

Pentagon officals cancelling travel plans on Sept 10.

The authors intent is pretty clear, at least to me is pretty clear. It's just written better than most Neo Nazi Zionist Conspiracy theorists tend to write. And he is extermely artful in twisting history to suit his "his facts and making them seem plausible.

But then again I really do believe that it was a Project Mogual Ballon that crashed in Roswell NM.
July 2nd, 2005  
Corocotta
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHERMAN
Quote:
O3US, all the info here is verificable. All the historical events that are written are also easily verificable. Can you tell what part is a lie so we can argue a little bit, please?
You are just on the verge of becoming a troll, make sure you dont fall over...

The thing is that Hitler and you would find a lot of things to agree about, corrocota. It was the Jews behind communisen, it was the Jews behind every war...

That article talks about 5 Isralis "celebrating" 9/11....Even if that is true, which I doubt, 6 million were shocked and horrified. In Gaza, however,everyone was in the street dancing.


The page is so full of nonsens I cant even dive into it right now.
Sherman, I have nothing against jews. Zionism=jew!!!!!!! Zionism is an ideology. You say that I am a troll because I critize Zionism??? Do I have to agree with it??? For me is another idealogy, just like comunism, capitalism................. You should not identify Zionism with being a jew, not all jews are zionist. For example: www.jewsagainstzionism.com
Hitler do not have anything in common with me. The father of comunism was Karl Marx, whom was jew, this is well known. I did not say that jews were behind every war, the written said that in the article, and the writer says that zionist were just responsible of WWI & WWII. i did not write the article, I just asked for opinions.

Probably all israeli citizens were horrified, however, if some agents of the Mossad were dancing after the collapse....this will mean something...I guess.
July 2nd, 2005  
SHERMAN
 
 
Yeah, cause all ex-IDF personnel are Mossad agents....I mean, its very rare to have a military backround in Israel, there only about 30 million Israelis who are IDF veterans... You are nearing trollisem because of yor posts purpose, which is to cause flamable debate or annoyance, while using sources that are at best mistaken and mostly just propoganda.
July 3rd, 2005  
Snauhi
 
opps jews did it again....