--
The hypothetical roll of Zionism in 11-S

July 3rd, 2005  
MontyB

Topic: Re: The hypothetical roll of Zionism in 11-S

The hypothetical roll of Zionism in 11-S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corocotta

In my opinion, hardcore Zionism is a big problem, what do you guys think?

http://www.uscrusade.com/911/
I personally think hardcore "anything" is a big problem, doesnt matter whether its zionism, capitalism, communism, catholism or any other "ism" you care to name, the problem with these opinions is that they tend sterotype entire nations into a catagory when in reality the "hardcore" rarely if ever even makes it close to being a majority.
July 3rd, 2005  
Corocotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHERMAN
Yeah, cause all ex-IDF personnel are Mossad agents....I mean, its very rare to have a military backround in Israel, there only about 30 million Israelis who are IDF veterans... You are nearing trollisem because of yor posts purpose, which is to cause flamable debate or annoyance, while using sources that are at best mistaken and mostly just propoganda.
Sherman, my posts do not have that porpouse, and if I ofended you I apologize.
Only two of the five Israeli deteined were members of Mossad. The others were reteired soldiers. This source is propaganda or mistaken? www.jewsagainstzionism.com They are a religious groups. I would like to clarify again that I am not talking about jews, I am critizing Zionism, wich has nothing to do, there are many zionist that aren´t jews!!! This is one of the lies of Zionism, to equate zionism and jew.