Hydration Systems - Page 5




 
--
 
January 1st, 2006  
zander_0633
 
 
DuPont Cordra? what matrial is that?
January 1st, 2006  
FO Seaman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zander_0633
DuPont Cordra? what matrial is that?
Sorry misspelt it it's Cordura

http://www.cordura.com/
January 1st, 2006  
zander_0633
 
 
ok,ic! Are the belts and webbings removable in the bag? How do I attach it to my bag, I am using a Tatonka 30L bag.
--
January 1st, 2006  
FO Seaman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zander_0633
ok,ic! Are the belts and webbings removable in the bag? How do I attach it to my bag, I am using a Tatonka 30L bag.
You might have to clip the webbing around your bag, or put the bag on over the Camelbak.

I use this ruck;
January 1st, 2006  
zander_0633
 
 
I use a Tatonka Ventrail L! Have you seen it? do you think the camel bak can be attached to it?
January 1st, 2006  
FO Seaman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zander_0633
I use a Tatonka Ventrail L! Have you seen it? do you think the camel bak can be attached to it?
Yes I have seen it. Sure, I attach my Camelbak to my ALICE ruck.
January 2nd, 2006  
zander_0633
 
 
I see, how do you attach it? by the belts or by the webbing? or do you use other strings to tie them on?
January 2nd, 2006  
FO Seaman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zander_0633
I see, how do you attach it? by the belts or by the webbing? or do you use other strings to tie them on?
Well depending on my load and if I am wearing web gear, If the load is light and I know I'm not going to be taking my ruck off for any extended amount of time I loop it over the bag so that the strnum strap is hugging the bag and the shoulder straps are looped over the top.

If the load is heavy and I know that I may have to drop my ruck, I where it on my Harris Assault Vest, the vest is Camelback compatible.
January 2nd, 2006  
zander_0633
 
 
Ok ic, Any pics on the Harris Assault Vest?
January 2nd, 2006  
FO Seaman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zander_0633
Ok ic, Any pics on the Harris Assault Vest?
Front




Back